It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better get your bug out bag ready.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hope these charts are normal for the current activity going on - cos if they're not - we're in big trouble:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is raccoon one are you there raven. I have microwaved corn dogs for $75 each. Cans of Pepsi for $55.
payable in gold and silver coin.

Come in, do you read?

edit on 12-4-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

That would mean 36 standing inches of hail. Sorry, that is pure bull #. That looks like a FLOOD, not 3 feet of hail.

God I can't stand the sensationalist fear mongering going on these days...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Sorry having probs bringing it across - try this one -

OMG it's the worlds biggest shlushie!

Bet it tastes disgusting though.

These things don't really mean that much on their own, and together they all mean that we're experiencing a change in weather patterns. As far as I'm aware this is a cyclical event and there is evidence to show it too. I watched a documentary only a few weeks ago where it was discussed that the angle of the Earth and the weather systems combine for periods to create a heightened level of activity.

Even if it isn't a cyclical event, we've known for a few years that things were going to become more stable. People have been talking about it for a long time.

I'm personally interested in the mantle shift theory, as it seems to explain historical events, and somewhat confusing geological evidence too. And when you throw in the magnetic pole shifts and the magnetic traces we see around the world, that seems to suggest that there have been thousands of mantle shifts throughout the history of Earth.

But, there is no way to prove it, and no method of knowing when a personal bug out plan should go into effect.

I'm far more concerned with the man-made dangers from social unrest and the collapse of the global financial system when it comes to bugging out. Maybe it's just where I am, on a hill, in a city, no rivers, no volcanoes, no fault lines, no extreme weather beyond the norm... Maybe if I were more exposed to that I would be worrying about these things, but right now I don't see any evidence of any "global" issue that could affect all of us other than the markets collapsing and society going into meltdown.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have been posting this for the past three weeks:

Get food and water supplies now. Do not wait. Get everything you need for an emergency situation. Get batteries and flashlights. Get a back up generator if you can. Keep a stash of one set of warm clothing per person set aside.

Get your water together now. Go to the store today or wherever you get your supply and have it set aside. Don't wait until something happens, then run to the store only to find bare shelves with people running around in a panic.

I'm going to share with ATS that the elders in my tribe warned us last month to get this done. Please do not wait, because those changes I've been posting about the past month are starting.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The next couple days are about to get interesting. If anyone wants to make fun of those getting prepared, let them. Those who have their food and water ready to go, won't be out in the store pacing in the aisles asking the stockers when water is coming.... and waiting behind a water truck for rations won't be fun.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
lets be realistic here..shall we

I have excepted the fact that my BOB will probably not save my life. But BOB will provide(that's if It ever gets used by me) a more pleasing transition to death. On your last days on the earth, why not have the things that have always made you happy?

In all seriousnous, I am pretty freaked out by the quakes, and I'm hoping it's not Hapgood's crust displacement theory-you know -like in the film 2012- because if it is, we are probaly toast.
edit on 12-4-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

omgoshhh why is the whole alaska & CASCADIA seaboard

lit up and blinking like an xmas tree?

Because they are part of the most seismically active area on the planet, which experience thousands of earthquakes a year. Not new.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All And All I am not afraid of whats to come Me personally I think that our mother is really upset with how greedy her Children have become and is like pulling the proverbial wooden spoon out....I also feel deep in my heart that she is trying to grow as we swiftly outsource her. and when we have drilled her like crazy and never done anything to give back to the only planet we get severe natural disasters are the only way she can eliminate the greedy pests and bad seeds. earth day is coming up and what are we going to do? nothing we arent going to give her back trees and fish and a stronger magnetosphere (I know we have that technology) our planet is in such bad shape its a complete shame that we do NOTHING to help grow her and not in the form of people.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think all the things happening is normal, we have been living in (for the last 10,000 years) an unusual calm period on earth, hence the appearance of lazy intelligent monkeys. Now we go back to what it was, just seems strange for us because we have tunnel vision.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Think about the 188 day cycle.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There is a bob for every person in my home. Each contains TP, a compass, flashlight & batteries, blanket, toothbrush & toothpaste, deodorant (do you want to be with someone who stinks? only use when warm out, no need in colder conditions & waste it), water, non-perishable foods (example: jerky), water, clean socks (if your feet go bad you're useless), first aid kit, small survival book & length of hose for siphoning gas. In the pickup are a couple of tents & an up to date atlas. No, not going to save your life but may help you hold out until things settle or you get to a place that's not so....unstable. My fiance has a location set & is a survivalist. Not saying it's a perfect setup but it could be an advantage.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

I look at RSOE EDIS a couple times a week to see what's going on in the world since the US news won't cover actual news events anymore. There has been a building pattern of seismic activity that has gotten almost surreal in the last month or so. Usually there are a couple reds (larger quakes) in a week but most are yellow (tiny quake) or orange. What is showing right now is insane.........................
hisz.rsoe.hu...
I have NEVER seen this level of activity with this scale before, something BIG is about to happen!

Your link says that there was a Nuclear Event on 28th of march 2012 in Fukushima Japan (Daiichi plant), why wasn't that on the news? If it's listed as a Current Emergency then this should make atleast some headlines right?

"why wasn't that on the news?" What news? If you are looking at one of the 3 letter stations you are wasting your time, Hillary says AlJazeera has real news, maybe you should look there. How about Russia Today? Unless it involves Trayvon, Romney or some BS lie coming out of barry's mouth it is not important here. Real news, way too boring to waste time on.

Nuclear Event in Japan on Wednesday, 28 March, 2012 at 05:45 (05:45 AM) UTC.

This is red flagged under Current Emergencies.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
this map always interested me, does anyone have any additional information about it? I know the site I found it on is less than credible, but I've seen this map before on other pages.
daysbefore2012.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

something BIG is about to happen!

Really? When? Explain what these barely noticeable mini earthquakes that happen everyday all the time that have been happening for a decade means.

2012? 188 cycle? Nibiru? Asteroid? You people need to make up your mind.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

1.) MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000- IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
2.) GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY – IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
3.) UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING-NEW LANGUAGE
4.) RULE PASSION- FAITH – TRADITION AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
5.) PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
6.) LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
7.) AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
8.) BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES.
9.) PRIZE TRUTH-BEAUTY- LOVE-SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
10.) BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH -LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE – LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
TAKEN FROM LINK daysbefore2012.com...

This sounds much like what my nana and grandpop use to tell me as a child. and similar to what I tell my children. ALWAYS ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE AND ALWAYS GIVE IN RETURN.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
funny you should mention, i've been making a bug out bag for the last couple months but its not ready

Your still more prepared than most... Don't fret. Stay on target!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
UPDATE on this topic...........
Knowing how important visuals are (pics or it didn't happen/ picture is worth a thousand words) I plugged the URL for rsoe edis into the internet archive and sure enough there was a screen grab on file from April 2011. Keep in mind the screen grab is from April 30, 2011 but it should give you an apples to apples comparison.
Pay attention to the detailed list of earthquakes as you scroll down noticing the following..........
1. Number of quakes and length of list.
2. Number of orange events.
3. Number of red events.
There is really no way to dismiss that contrast.
Link to internet archive image from April 30, 2011...........
web.archive.org...://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Link to EDIS from today.............
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
All And All I am not afraid of whats to come Me personally I think that our mother is really upset with how greedy her Children have become and is like pulling the proverbial wooden spoon out....I also feel deep in my heart that she is trying to grow as we swiftly outsource her. and when we have drilled her like crazy and never done anything to give back to the only planet we get severe natural disasters are the only way she can eliminate the greedy pests and bad seeds. earth day is coming up and what are we going to do? nothing we arent going to give her back trees and fish and a stronger magnetosphere (I know we have that technology) our planet is in such bad shape its a complete shame that we do NOTHING to help grow her and not in the form of people.

We've extracted too much oil and now the engine is locking down.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well I honestly think people who want to bug out don't really intend on living long anyway. This whole 2012 hysteria boils down to people who've somehow given up on life and now are just waiting for their name to come up. Think about it: If you're in the prime of your life and things are working out for you, why would you want the world to come crashing down? Do you want that to happen to your children and your best friends and your close relatives? Are you so detached from this life that an end of the world scenario or mega disaster thrills you rather than sickens you?

I'll just say that any disaster THAT big is probably going to kill you either when it happens or in the weeks after. If you have a sucky life, I guess that's not so bad. A few days of thrills and spills and then you're dead. Some people think tha'ts a better deal than the life they got now.

I personally feel going back to a simpler life isn't better. I don't believe in going backwards. Neither do I believe in destroying half the world to get there and taking away other peoples choices.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join