Better get your bug out bag ready.

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I look at RSOE EDIS a couple times a week to see what's going on in the world since the US news won't cover actual news events anymore. There has been a building pattern of seismic activity that has gotten almost surreal in the last month or so. Usually there are a couple reds (larger quakes) in a week but most are yellow (tiny quake) or orange. What is showing right now is insane.........................
hisz.rsoe.hu...
I have NEVER seen this level of activity with this scale before, something BIG is about to happen!




posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing
 


awesome kudos for you big one for cali i KNOW there next i live in oregon we got a shaker but didnt feel it i think it woulda been cool though just because ive never really experienced an earthquake.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
funny you should mention, i've been making a bug out bag for the last couple months but its not ready



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Where are we supposed to bug out to?



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing
 





something BIG is about to happen!


Really...what?

Things are shaking a bit...but that really doesn't mean we need to break out Bob...I mean really...Bob is for the last moment...need to go...so what do you know that we don't?



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


just watch the birds and animals. thats my best advice. bug out bag I just started the bug out bin (has a family of 4) 2 of which are under 8



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's not just quakes - the world is going crazy in more ways than one but sure we're having a good old rattle right now.

4 Feet of Hail falls in Texas causing a river of slush - what the hell .............

edit on 12-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry having probs bringing it across - try this one -




posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd
 


just watch the birds and animals. thats my best advice. bug out bag I just started the bug out bin (has a family of 4) 2 of which are under 8


How many days are you prepped for...all four of you...and do you really think this is the time to expend those resources?

Personally...I'll hold out...for now...Bob is for a really quick and immediate go...so if your ready to burn yours up...well then you better be certain!



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


Birds and animals...

Missy, eigh, eigh....

Standing by for further instructions.....

She's right though....

No Doubt, Got me a WGSD barometer, and "nothing else matters"....



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing



omgoshhh why is the whole alaska & CASCADIA seaboard

lit up and blinking like an xmas tree?



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv
 


I just want the basic stuff. the rest i can go without.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture

Originally posted by Trublbrwing



omgoshhh why is the whole alaska & CASCADIA seaboard

lit up and blinking like an xmas tree?


What...have you been drinking...let's not start a panic!

Alaska is just fine...and the Cascadia's are intact...calm down!



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture
 


not worried about cascadia i live in the cascadia its a new mountain ridge.....were going up baby up .



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
I look at RSOE EDIS a couple times a week to see what's going on in the world since the US news won't cover actual news events anymore. There has been a building pattern of seismic activity that has gotten almost surreal in the last month or so. Usually there are a couple reds (larger quakes) in a week but most are yellow (tiny quake) or orange. What is showing right now is insane.........................
hisz.rsoe.hu...
I have NEVER seen this level of activity with this scale before, something BIG is about to happen!


Your link says that there was a Nuclear Event on 28th of march 2012 in Fukushima Japan (Daiichi plant), why wasn't that on the news? If it's listed as a Current Emergency then this should make atleast some headlines right?


Nuclear Event in Japan on Wednesday, 28 March, 2012 at 05:45 (05:45 AM) UTC.

This is red flagged under Current Emergencies.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Where are we supposed to bug out to?


That's the ten million dollar question, part of me thinks you're better off staying put and the other part says you'll never get out of the city when everyone tries to get out of dodge at the same time. I would imagine no matter what you decide the bag will still come in very handy if packed in advance because when you're in a panic you'll just be grabbing random things.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote
 


My WGSD is basic, just google, White German Shepard Dog....lol

Yep, pretty basic, and lots of fun to play with and train too....



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing
 


bug out key ring and a crossbow and im SOOOOOOOOO good.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing
 


My point was that there seem to be alot of people who think they are going to go on vacation into the woods, maybe fasten a large hunting knife to the end of a sick, jump out of a tree, kill a wild boar, eat said boar in a cave over a fire...... "Cubby leader to Raven, come in raven". "I repeat, Cubby Leader to Raven, Come in Raven Talk to me Johnny".

"Cubby leader to identify baker team -- rambo, messner, ortega, colletta, jurgenson, danforth, berry, crackouer.
Confirm"


"They're all gone sir".....

Have you ever thought about just where in the hell you think you are going to bug out to?
Everyone keeps talking about bugging out, I would just like to know where we are bugging out to is all.

I for one am bugging in.
I have my B.I.B. all ready to go....erm...STAY.

It comes in handy no doubt but I call it what it is and will most likely be used for.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)
edit on 12-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by Trublbrwing
 





something BIG is about to happen!


Really...what?

Things are shaking a bit...but that really doesn't mean we need to break out Bob...I mean really...Bob is for the last moment...need to go...so what do you know that we don't?


I'm not an earthquake expert so the only thing I "know" is what I have already posted. The current list on EDIS is like nothing I've ever seen before both in the number of quakes and the severity. That is based on an average of three visits per week over a period of more than 18 months.





new topics

top topics



 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join