It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

Phosphorus is dangerous to kidney's in dogs and is a cause of renal disease. Just watch him closely. High levels of phosphorus accelerates renal failure. Typically the only cause is a high phosphorus diet but I don't think that is the case in this instance.

This sounds like a medical X file. Maybe make sure to get him a low phosphorus diet for the next bit.

There is nothing in the world like man's best friend after all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Boy, that object looks really high up. I'm not convinced it's a thrown object.

Why is that?
Because you don't believe a person can throw a metallic frisby-like object from a roof or window?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Boy, that object looks really high up. I'm not convinced it's a thrown object.

Why is that?
Because you don't believe a person can throw a metallic frisby-like object from a roof or window?

- Lee

No, because as I stated previously, I don't believe the OP has a track record that supports this being his doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

No, because as I stated previously, I don't believe the OP has a track record that supports this being his doing.

Who said "he" did it?
He could just be an observer.

This could just be an honest misunderstanding of what actually took place.

I didn't accuse the OP of anything.

- Lee
edit on 12-4-2012 by lee anoma because: Typo

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Sorry, but an App was used to produce these photos..

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

What part of Nashville are you in? I'm from Nashville myself, and live there part of the year.

edit on 12/4/2012 by Evan_Dood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
Sorry, but an App was used to produce these photos..

Proof please...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

Originally posted by bcccl
i once thought that if i ever took a photo of a ufo, i would post it on ats. this thread has convinced me otherwise.

i've seen two ufo's in my life. one pretty recent. but i have no desire to post it here for reasons like this. I did however send my story to NUFORC
edit on 11-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

i see now that no photographic or video evidence will ever suffice, it can never be real enough. i also note how the human component of the story is routinely ignored or dismissed, as if the truth is something you can find only in pixels. it's all deeply cynical.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
it's almost as if the aim of these posters is to destroy the desire to share these experiences rather than seek the truth. if that is the case, they are doing an excellent job.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hi, just want to sum to the topic. I done this pic below where you can check the objects at many levels of zoom.

I think I found something on the third object , at 5x (five times) zoom. To me, that thin line of orange colour around the object is a proof of bad copy and paste, or maybe this shows some kind of a force field around the object.

Hope it helps.
edit on 12-4-2012 by skullandbonesband because: grammar

edit on 12-4-2012 by skullandbonesband because: Grammar.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OP:
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I wanted to link this page and chart related to phosphorus in different brands of dog food for you. Some brands are vey high content. It also has minimum and maximum requirement for dogs. You might want to check your pups food.
Phosphorus content in Dog Food
Also, many human foods have far to much phosphorus for dogs to process. Nuts are one example of this.
Human food or products Poisonous of Bad for Dogs

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

it's almost as if the aim of these posters is to destroy the desire to share these experiences rather than seek the truth. if that is the case, they are doing an excellent job.

When a forensics team comes to the scene of the crime and through careful examination of the evidence finds that the suicide is actually a murder and those microscopic power traces on the spouse's hands are indeed gun residue even though spouse claimed to have been 'away', it's a sure thing the spouse is going to have some really hard uncomfortable questions to answer.

In this case, the OP presented evidence. Evidence has so far strongly indicated falsehood. OP's story isn't standing up and holding much if any water.

If you're going to perpetuate an outright lie, you better know as much if not more than the forensic analysts that are going to check your story and make sure your facts check out.

OP's facts don't check out. OP should be ashamed for trying to perpetuate an outright lie, or have some very solid answers to the 20 second discrepancy in time frames as well as the backwards labeling in time frames and other questions put forward
These are valid questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

i once thought that if i ever took a photo of a ufo, i would post it on ats. this thread has convinced me otherwise.

Don't use an app and you won't have a problem! I'm convinced that that's all it is.Nothing adds up and I think the dog part was just thrown in to add a twist to the story.Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

When a forensics team comes to the scene of the crime and through careful examination of the evidence finds that the suicide is actually a murder and those microscopic power traces on the spouse's hands are indeed gun residue even though spouse claimed to have been 'away', it's a sure thing the spouse is going to have some really hard uncomfortable questions to answer.

In this case, the OP presented evidence. Evidence has so far strongly indicated falsehood. OP's story isn't standing up and holding much if any water.

If you're going to perpetuate an outright lie, you better know as much if not more than the forensic analysts that are going to check your story and make sure your facts check out.

OP's facts don't check out. OP should be ashamed for trying to perpetuate an outright lie, or have some very solid answers to the 20 second discrepancy in time frames as well as the backwards labeling in time frames and other questions put forward

and you would be a forensic analyst with credentials relating to ufos?
edit on 12-4-2012 by bcccl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i ask because i don't see any evidence that you or the other posters are professionally qualified to determine whether the photos are real or not.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I think I found something on the third object , at 5x (five times) zoom. To me, that thin line of orange colour around the object is a proof of bad copy and paste

Is that true about those red lines being a product of a copy and paste? I can see them in all the 5x zoom pics.

If so, boy.....I'm disappointed. Can anyone else vouch for the red lines being a product of cutting/pasting?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

now i dont belive this aliens and i actually thought as soon as i saw the bit about his dog in the op, "this is a hoax", but comparing yourself to a forensics team on a murder case is funniest thing i have seen on this site.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmythehand

Considering that you have less posts than I do, I'd be compelled to say you have not been around long enough to see the ridiculous heights of outstanding stupidity that occurs.

Further, you're taking the comparison entirely too literally. Forensics by definition is an examination of whatever data can be collected from or derived from whatever evidence is on hand.

3 photos = evidence
forensics = oooo, check it out, there's EXIF data and there's glaring discrepancies that the OP has/will not explain, that give pretty strong indication that this while thing is an outright fabricated LIE.

Keep laughing if you want to. You're entitled to your own ignorance all you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join