It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 Sumatra Mega-Quake Validates 188-day cycle and Ley Lines AGAIN!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow

Just as the original thread/OP explained: www.abovetopsecret.com...

story posted to google: (My edits on it for format here.)
===========================================================================

8.9 2012/04/11 08:38:38 2.348 93.073 33.0 OFF THE WEST COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATRA

THE 8TH LARGEST QUAKE IN RECORDED HISTORY

But not just 1....

TWO mega quakes have now hit the 188 day cycle's Exact Fluctuation Date!! 4/11/12

8.2 2012/04/11 10:43:09 0.773 92.452 16.4 OFF THE WEST COAST OF NORTHERN SUMATRA

back on 4/6/12, a mega quake warning for an 8+ mag that was likely to hit connected to EASTER around 4/8/12, was posted to the net. It was titled "188 DAY PATTERN of MAJOR QUAKES & ILLUMINATI 322 MARCH 22nd" (Those needing to verify this can do so in google)

Now what just happened within approx 2 DAYS FROM 4/8/12?

A MASSIVE 8.9 MEGA-QUAKE HITS SUMATRA ON 4/11/12 which was also STILL 4/10 in another part of the world. when it struck.. or iow, ONE DAY OFF from the TIME FRAME warned about (which would actually be 4/9) for a "LIKELY 8+ MAG"

but lets look at something even more interesting if not TRULY AMAZING that MOST probably don't see yet

which was about the 188 day cycles FLUCTUATION

For MONTHS this 188 day cycles FLUCTUATION in approximate increments of 4TH's based on the HELIX CODE of LIFE or the number 8, was explained and warned about.

Since this latest 188 day Cycle began on 3/21 which was actually considered 3/22 in LEAP YEARS, I've repeatedly warned not to assume the Quake in OAXACA Mexico was the only major quake that could occur during the Cycle

In fact since it was downgraded to a 7.4 and there have been questions about its timing let alone that it might have been man-made, I cautioned it may not have been the BIG ONE normally associated with the pattern, and that the FLUCTUATION ie 8, 11 and 15 days ETC, needs to be considered until the 188 DAYS CYCLE WINDOW CONCLUDED which is technically around the 23rd day.

And today it appears what I've been concerned about was DEAD ON CORRECT!

THE PATTERN AND CYCLE WASN'T OVER

Whats todays date for this 8.9 MEGA QUAKE??

4/11

now COUNT approx 19 days from 3/22! (keeping in mind the APPROX FOURTHS INCREMENTS: 4, 8, 11, 15, 19, 23)

ITS APRIL 10/11TH!! OR..... THE 19TH DAY OF THE 188 CYCLES FLUCTUATION!

but of course, its all just another COINCIDENCE Lol

so has the Cycle CONCLUDED fully past the 23rd day time period which I've also explained and warned of??

anyone want to GUESS what DATE that is?

or iow, These Quakes may STILL BE FORESHOCKS

I hope I'm wrong and nothing happens... but it needs to be considered and people wary which is why i've been doing this to raise awareness and preparedness.

P.S. OH, and anyone notice WHERE both these MEGA Quakes hit AGAIN??

SUMATRA

or in other words...

ON THE MAIN LEY LINE INTERSECTION OF 188!!

(UPDATE: Part 3 of Video released this weekend along with new maps and revisions)

edit on 11-4-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
usually my leg bones ache right before its gonna rain/storm, i dunno, maybe it has to do with barametric pressure or something?

but this morn my legs were aching this way but like 100X times more, and still are like theres some big change in the atmos/magnetosphere or deep in earth... its weird

well i guess there's always changes happening, and in patterns/cycles somewhat.

i couldnt help but notice the latests discussions on YT re the 8.7 now...

February 27, 2010 Earth's Axis Shifted 3 Inches!!! (8.8 Chile Megaquake!!!) - (Quake generated 1.3 meter tsunami)

188 Day Later . . .

September 3, 2010 7.0 New Zealand Earthquake (7.7 megnitute near ChristChurch!!!)

189 Days Later . . .

March 11, 2011 Earth's Axis Shifted Again 4-10 Inches!!! (9.0 Japan Megaquake!!!)

188 Days Later .. .

September 15, 2011 (7.3 Fiji Earthquake!!!)

189 Days Later . . .

March 2012 March 20 18:02:48 UTC Magnitude 7.4 - OAXACA, MEXICO

188/89 later...

???

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The 188 day "claim" isn't accurate. Simply because you would have to skip and literally ignore other quakes in between. People were using quakes in the 6/7~ magnitude to support the 188 days.

It hasn't gone 188 days since the last quake which people previously said "validates the 188" day cycle.

Not seeing it, sorry.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I also love how every timeline is "approximate" and makes room for these NOT to occur on the cycle. If there is a cycle then it can't be approximated. If it's not accurate, it's not accurate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So the last large quake in March does not count? Explain that to me please...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

September 15 2011 + 188 days = March 21 2012

The past 4 have lined up perfectly, until this cycle.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The map in the OP doesn't seem to fit well for me.. Why are the lines on the left at a different angle than the ones on the right? Just seems like you're drawing lines everywhere to just fit a theory.

I thought ley-lines were supposed to be symmetrical all over the earth..

sort of like this..

edit on 11-4-2012 by LOLZebra because: To fix pic

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Are we all going to jump on the 188 days wagon yet again?

There has been at least 5 threads on the claims of the 188 days, from what point on do you guys start counting the 188 days? It seems you guys are forgetting the previous EQ's just so that you can favor the infamous 188 days!

Give it up already!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There are not enough
for this thread.

Hey everyone, let's manipulate data to fit our own deep desires. Let's work from the end result (188 day horse#) and work backwards to make everything fit.

So what's your bit, OP? Nibiru? Are you a Terral fan? Lucas? You're obviously in love with some doom peddler, might as well spill it.

To quote John Wayne, "This is ri-goddamn-diculous."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Another dubious claim which fakes the data to fit a hoax.

What is much more interesting than the 188 day hoax is that such large quakes hit a short time apart.

I guess this is the new math where March 20, 2012 to April 11, 2012 is 188 days.

I checked. There were no significant quakes 188 days ago on October 6, 2011.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, but you're forgetting this is fear-mongering math.

You have to allow a +/- of anywhere from 1 to 365 days.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You can pick almost ANY major earthquake and go find some relation to some other quakes. I'm sure you can trace back 188 days to some other quake that happened. The OP themselves isn't even sticking to the 188 days. He came up with some elaborate math and a fluctuation theory or whatever...19 days this way or that way.

Come on people. There is NO 188 cycle! Stop inventing math and formulas to try to prove this correct. This is utter BS and a waste of bandwidth.

The thread the OP linked in this one says March 22nd. NOT anything at all about April 11th. It is simply not true. THERE IS NO 188 CYCLE.
edit on 11-4-2012 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
www.astropro.com...

this website has the best, most thorough, correct, most comprehensive, explanation of these cycles. Including April 11.
edit on 11-4-2012 by gemdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by stereologist

No, but you're forgetting this is fear-mongering math.

You have to allow a +/- of anywhere from 1 to 365 days.

So that's how they get such precise results.

Who knew

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know if we've (they've) totally figured this out but I do believe there's a distinctive pattern going on here.

Some say it's due to our 'new' position in the Milky Way. We're nearing the bottom of the 'dip' (dark) which happens in a 26,000 year cycle. Something like that. Don't quote me please. And solar flares/CMEs, earthquakes, tsunamis etc will be heighten during this period of time. How long of a time is this? No one knows. People guess until the end of 2012. But it seems to have been predicted though.

Others think it's an incoming celestial body. Call it what you will and name it what you want. Our binary star? The 10th planet? Whatever.
And with this theory it's said that it will be disturbing our magnetosphere and our entire solar system actually as it tugs on our gravitational fields and influences the Sun.

So it looks like something is occurring. We can all place our bets and call each other out on theories that don't fit certain dogmas but it appears we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Some say it's due to our 'new' position in the Milky Way. We're nearing the bottom of the 'dip' (dark) which happens in a 26,000 year cycle.

Wrong cycle. You are referring to the length of time for precession to complete.

Precession has nothing to do with geological events. Nothing other than Moon appears to be correlated with any geological activity and then only a few rare/uncommon types of low intensity quakes.

There is no incoming body. That's well established.

So it looks like something is occurring.

It's called life as usual.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Seriously so many people on ATS are ignorant fools.

Every single person that is downplaying what the OP is saying OBVIOUSLY has not read the entirety of the 188-day cycle theory to begin with. You have absolutely no ground to stand on.

All of what the OP has stated was stated in the original videos and the original post to all who actually paid attention, read carefully, and didn't make irrational assumptions and allow their ignorant and bigoted viewpoints to get in the way.

The fourths increments that the OP speaks of (4, 8, 11, 15, 19, 23 days following the initial 188 days) were all accounted for in the original theory and were all mentioned as potential dates for followup quakes and even larger quakes. No data has been doctored, no data has been cherry picked, it just FITS, plain and simple.

Now once again, for all you ignorant people who continuously decide to spout off, "well the theory chooses to ignore quakes in between the 188 days", for the last time - the damn theory never said to predict ALL quakes. The theory is to show that there is something out there, some common denominator out there that causes tectonic movement every 188 days, and also along the incremental numbers as well.

Can people please refrain from making rash assumptions and please do a little more research - or at the very least - TAKE IN THE INFORMATION PEOPLE ARE GIVING YOU FOR ONCE - instead of surrounding yourself in a globe of ignorant "I'm right, you're wrong mentality."

In summary, when it comes to the 188-day theory and the information that the original theorist pointed out - THEN YES - the Sumatra quake does indeed fall in line with the theory. If you believe otherwise then you failed to understand and read the theory correctly or you are simply in denial. It just does.

Thank you, and good day.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Instead of a tedious rant would you care to tell us all how the recent Indonesian quakes fit this so-called theory?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

So please tell us ignorant fools when and where the next major quake will hit so you can point back to your message and say, “I told you so.” I have been following the theory but haven’t delved into the information due to time constraints.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
ahahah i'm watching the News right now and they dumbed it down alot, saying it was only a 8.6
(.3 can be alot when its that high boys)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join