It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.9 (updated 8.7) QUAKE off the coast of Sumatra! Oh my......

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I was shocked when I first heard it. I'm starting the wonder if the impending Mayan catastrophe theories are true.
May the goodness be with us all till the end.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
They struck again.

Its 9/11.

Its 9/11 again.

They don't add their master numbers 11 or 22 up. But you add everything else.

4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 9

9/11. TPTB.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Having just woken up, heard the news and read through this entire thread, I have to say...

1. Congratulations to the people providing factual timely data.

2. Shame on the doomsdayers and end-of-the-world types who flooded the thread with scaremongering fantasies about impending doom.

3. dammit, I didnt have my seismometer turned on.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No tsunami? Meh

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am getting pretty good at this prediciton stuff. Went to bed last night, told my mom "Well, almost 4/11..let's see what happens tomorrow.." and woke up to this. We have been following 11's and catastrophes for years!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Is it my faulty memory . . .

or were you NOT AT ALL expecting such large mag quakes in the Sumatra region so soon?

What is your perspective on that issue, please?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I totally missed this one, because of meatings all day.

Anyway, i got this one right to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

places to watch out for are south america, with a lot of volcanic activity but not much in earthquakes, Indonesia is also very queit, but the areas around are active, could be a lot of tension building up.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
QUICK...someone tell me...has it been 188 days yet???

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
QUICK...someone tell me...has it been 188 days yet???

To be fair, BIG EQ's are happening in a pattern. Same times of the year.
Another about November time?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This guy predicted it on March 22nd:

www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 11-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by murch

RSOE EDIS Alertmap is going mental

Situation about normal then.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

3. dammit, I didnt have my seismometer turned on.

All I have to say to your Sir is........

You are sacked

You should always have your seismometer on at all times 24/7 even if only because private seismometers are the 'foil' against Gubbermint fiddling.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I cannot believe this has not made it to my facebook feed.I heard about it this morning..But honestly I hope everyone is okay and hopefully TPTB are not behind this

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Call me crazy(wouldn't be the first time) but have any of you been to the live earthquake map within the last hour or so?
Live Earthquakes Map

The "ring of fire" has almost no EQ activity.
Probably means nothing. I just thought it was strange. Usually the ring is pretty well defined by small to medium earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Its in a very earthquake zone. This stuff happens. Most people learn about earthquake zones in elementary, middle school.

WTF is the point of freaking out. Nothing to to with TPTB, or any of that other BS, it's just mother nature.

Anybody who is actually in the area and not pretending to be there for stars, flags and attention, please stay safe.

Shame on the doomsday cultist who seem to be cheering about this.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

If you look at it Here It is more defined. Your link (which is the one I use to quickly check what is going on day to day) kicks off quakes as they get more reported. In other words, they don't stay on as long as on USGS.

I must say that for a quick glance I prefer your link because there is just so much more happening on the USGS site it is hard to take it all in sometimes.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Lol
That's more like it. Thanks for the link.

Feeling silly now...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Logged on facebook, saw my news feed and said ok, I bet this will be the top subject with the most flags for the day on ATS and what do I know, I was right.

Hope everyone is okay. I pay for each and everyone that may or will be affected by that earthquake. God bless them all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I had been expecting a major co-incidence/act of synchronicity - had a dream last night about a tsunami and strangely woke up to this story - the people in my dream looked like people from these images (whereas last time I dreamed of friends and family). I'm wondering, did anyone else specifically dream of a tsunami last night? And if so had you expected any kind of co-incidences to occur to you lately, or have you had any interesting phenomena present with you at all over the last few days? This is not necessarily the case - In the last day or two I've had some major revelations about how personal and "individual" these experiences can be, and may not have been meant for anyone but me. But do speak up if you did, thanks!
edit on 11-4-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For the past 2 years, some will realized that the earthquakes of great magnitude are happening at the same zones, always, proving that those geological plates are weak and prone to even further quakes.

It would be fools whom do not heed such warnings. While mankind today does not have the ability to stop quakes, we do have the capacity to migitate and lessen its effects, so that more may live, such as periodic mass rehersals and excercises from gov agencies to the last man knowing what to do when a quake happens, so that none be left behind.

May those countries experiencing it take further steps to save lives, as the warnings are far too prevalent to be ignored.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join