It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Wierd weather thread...More proof that something isnt right.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
A few more thoughts on your hypothesis, the jet stream is what dictates our local temperatures. The jet stream typically circles the earth around the polar regions. Like you said, the magnetic north has been moving. You would expect the jet stream to follow suit because the jet stream is just how the air is moving around the earth. The poles are cold, the equator is hot, the jet stream is just where they meet in the middle, the disruption so to speak.

Going by this theory, the magnetic north drifted towards Russia/Europe this winter making the jet stream pick up more air from the equator to stabilize the atmosphere for the lucky folks in North America and lower Canada. We got record warmth and they got record snowfall.

Seems to have drifted back now that we have hit our spring solstice.

If my theory is correct, one month before the fall solstice we will have record cold. Good news is, everything seems to have stabilized. If it was still happening it would be something to get worried about.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Rreply to post by camus154

Haha well done on the maths. Thats impressive. But we're not concered about what happened 4.49 billion years ago. The conditions then were completely different from now! What you should have posted is "how weather is changing so quickly in the last 30 years". Because you may aswel look and compare us with a different planet as of a few hundred million years ago!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Most of the farm ponds in this part of NC were constructed around 1950-51-52 because it was so warm and dry so early those years. Ponds for agriculture previously had not been constructed because a mechanical means of pumping water was not widely available and ponds were a moot point.

Just this morning the local news station's web site mentioned the warmest start to spring in over 23 years... which means it started this warm before about 23 years ago...1989.

Recently watched another documentary on the Great Depression, the CCC, and the DUST BOWL ERA of the 1930's.... there was a drought that lasted most of 8-10 years aggravated by poor agricultural practices and erosion.

History and record are wonderful way to frame current facts and give a mature perspective on what is happening and how to interpret it.

Weather, like most everything else, does go in cycles....as does the solar cycles... which explains the global warming on neighboring planets.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I wouldn't bother trying to educate the OP, he's starting the same thread over and over every few days, I think he's either got a severe memory problem or he keeps starting them in the hopes that one of them goes the way he wants it to.

On his last thread I pointed out (with facts and figures to back it up) that 5% of Marches in the last 100 years have been warmer than this year and he threw a right little temper tantrum

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
And w/ all the animal die offs?

I've heard a lot of people blame our sudden up- tic in EQ's as man made...

But I don't know....

I've also seen good evidence showing Weather modifcation such as HARRP....

But I don't know....

I do know... That I agree w/ you.

Natural occurences and known causes. The USDA thread yesterday showed they were responsible for many of the birds and bees. There have been mass extinctions throughout history. There have been fish washing up on shores as long as there have been people to notice it, but there are more people to notice it now, and more communication to hear about it farther and faster.

There is nothing new under the sun..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I wouldn't bother trying to educate the OP, he's starting the same thread over and over every few days, I think he's either got a severe memory problem or he keeps starting them in the hopes that one of them goes the way he wants it to.

On his last thread I pointed out (with facts and figures to back it up) that 5% of Marches in the last 100 years have been warmer than this year and he threw a right little temper tantrum

I am not starting the same thread over and over again. as i told you i will make as many threads when new relevant information comes out. This is a fact and stated it in my opening. I have confirmed that i have made previous threads like this one, but each one has diffrent weather related material. You still have showed me no proof that there were warmer marches as i have showed you proof that this march broke all previous records.

I was waiting for you my newly accquired rival!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I gave you the facts and figures in the other thread if you can't comprehend them it's your problem

Don't count me as a rival, your opinions don't matter to me enough to make it worth my time arguing with you, it just makes me feel like there's some sort of groundhog day going on when I see the same thread authored by the same member with a new date on it

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by KingJod

I gave you the facts and figures in the other thread if you can't comprehend them it's your problem

Don't count me as a rival, your opinions don't matter to me enough to make it worth my time arguing with you, it just makes me feel like there's some sort of groundhog day going on when I see the same thread authored by the same member with a new date on it

Proof that this march was the warmest march ever

Honestly, you are being bill murray ( phil conners). My proof is right here, just as it was before. I trust the weather channel people more then i trust your yahoo news people.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by KingJod

and if you took the time to read the threads, everytime the information is diffrent, title might be close to being the same, but the info is diffrent.

Looks mods if i am doing something wrong, and i am making the same threads over and over again. Then please review yellowbeards claims and ban me if this is the case. Because i rather not be on a site dealing with insanity. Because i keep expecting diffrent results and some memebers are just like circles they never end!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

he threw a right little temper tantrum

Well yeah, ofcourse i did. I always throw a tantrum when i am right.

You said it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

reply to post by KingJod

Proof that this march was the warmest march ever

Honestly, you are being bill murray ( phil conners). My proof is right here, just as it was before. I trust the weather channel people more then i trust your yahoo news people.

SO LOOK EVERYONE, IN THE LAST 100 YEARS WHO WAS RIGHT.....HMMMMMMM.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know if this has anything to do with the weather,but right now I'm watching the moon from my window,it's absolutely huge and slightly reddish.
And this past winter was the coldest I remember in my lifetime.
edit on 11-4-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
just had two pretty big earthquakes one in oregon and mexico. maybe moon has something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i am from south florida and didnt even think about buying a sweater this year .
it has been so warm and now hot.... im afraid we are goin to have a very active hurricane seasons this year .
and one thing i have noticed and might be a litle off topic is every time the weather get crazy in the northern and mid states .
i witness a lot of chem trailing here in florida and it hazes up the whole sky . blocking out the sun . and it almost makes it sum what cooler in away . . i also watched last night on wpbs. that el-nina could be the reason why we are having active tornado season and record heat ? but im not sure only catched a few minuets of the show.. while cooking dina ...

but i totaly agree i bleave life is goin to get ruff and moth nature is steping up her game

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Hey King, Do you think that 4 ft of hail inTexas is different. Texas has created a Big Karma for getting abortion legalized in the state and the country. Because of that lie and those murders of the innocent Texas will feel the full wrath of God's displeasure. Every murder will increase the wind, the fire, the floods and drought. Texas if you want the beatings to stop, then immediately stop abortion. Like it or not THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!. Because our tax dollars pay for abortion we will all suffer the consequences. This is just the beginning.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Litterbaux, Ever stop to think that in metaphysics that the air stream is vehicle which picks up like energy from around the globe until it's multiplication is ten fold and then delivers the original sender that multiplied energy? When we learn and realize the yes Mother Nature Acts. But what makes Mother Nature act? For every act that is not of God's nature, we realize the energy from that act. We stop acting like spoiled, disgusting, horrible, rotten, crooked, children.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
The earth is some 4.5 billion years old. I promise you weirder weather has existed prior to this year.

Ever heard of the Ice Ages? How about when the continents split apart into what they are now today?

People who want to read into all the "bizarre" and "not normal" weather of 2012 need a perspective greater than the measly span of their own lifetime.

I see your point but how can you prove that this planet has been around for 4.5 billion years? Carbon dating? I don't think so. And how can you prove that weirder weather has happened when weather has only been intelligently documented for not even 200 years? All I know for a fact is that in my lifetime this is the most bizzare weather year so far in my life & it's only April.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Oh, so you noticed it too.. Yep, I think something is up with the weather and it is not an El Nino!! Although, we can only hurt the earth so much before it decides to strike back.. We have been having some real intense thunder storms here in Missouri.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join