It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thelemic Masterpiece by an unknown Spammer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Today A thread got Spammed in a glorious manner and was then duplicated, as requested, and then finally deleted.

It was a sad thing.

Luckily I copy and pasted the entire thing on to my PC!

I dont know who started the thread, I should have taken the time to notice who did it, but I didn't have the time as it got banned so quickly. If anybody knows who it was then please Speak up with the authors name.

Im sure whoever it was is banned now and its a shame for they are surely a bright minded individual with a slightly eccentric manner.

Of course the content was a bit too drug orientated for ATS and as such it got deleted, but it was truly full of gems.

Today is the third day of feasting for Thelemites such as myself. Feasting for the reception of the Law.

I feel that Crowley would have loved the content of the Spam thread, and for that reason I bring it to you here in short stories, edited tastefully and suped up slightly so as to make it more legible, but still in essence the same as the original.

Improved only in the slightest of ways the credit of the text will always remain with its unknown author.

Edited so that it may remain within the confounds of what ATS considers acceptable.

I hope This thread will remain and not be deleted, Ive done a good job of editing the spam post so that it might remain for ever a part of ATS history. Something that as a happy and contributing member, who frequents ATS daily, I just felt was the right thing to do.

So without further ado here it is!! Well done whoever you are and I hope you are feasting like me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

93 93/93 !

You are beneath me as i am above you. i look down upon you.

As above so below in this holographic fractal reality where I of sound will alter with my hands the flow of energy.

I live on the surface in the sunshine where i am loved by the sun amongst the flowers where the bees buzz.

You are more than welcome to join me. Cowards. To breath the fresh air as i do amongst the trees.
Where your feet surely deserve to dance the jig in the breeze.

I as High Priest with rainbow technicolor kaleidoscope eyes offer you a hand, not up to the noose where you'll gag
in the trees but toward greater heights where your wings can unfurl to soar through the heavens & beyond.

If you rudely and disrespectfully insist i am sure i could accommodate you by tying on a good one to your finest suit.

Better to live a day as a tiger with eyes burning brightly in the night. Where luna glows before my open third eye as I am
immortal. Than to live a brief lifetime as a sheep, like you with your
head down in the field never to know the wind in your hair awaiting execution by the farmers sharpened blade of
slaughter. Living as a mindless slave born into mental bondage with great fear in your heart.

Never even taking the time to gaze outward in wonder at the twinkling starry sparkling horizon.
Never envisioning with one's star gate imagination, sight beyond sight, of alien worlds.

Nearby are mushrooms. The fungus which is amongst us on the ground sits a holy manna which is
enjoyed by the wise sages who know the truth about the fictitious character promoted to enslave.
There in a manifesto. there in a tome of stolen, warped, & mutated pagan tales rewritten out of power mongering.

Shadowy spells cast for mental programming. Viruses promoting false effigies. Usurper zombie demons sent to trick the
ignorant masses from behind a mask. A fitting attire for a ritual by a crystal lake where hot young nympho
scarlet women lay drained of their life forces in a bed, exhausted from tantric sexual practices. The experience begotten.

While those oblivious to the truth, too afraid in zealot dogmatic superstition with minds blinded by villains do not imbibe
but worse dare to prohibit others for their ugly fears attempting to deny them evolution in conspiracy against the
wild & free spirit of man at behest of foreign hostile powers whom fear you thinking for yourselves.

Because when you are thinking your own thoughts you are not thinking theirs.
Manifesting living dreams with psychic energy. Breathing life into your thought forms rather than their nightmares.
As a polymath mentat i am aware that there are substances which hasten self apotheosis. Many discoveries lye awaiting you in an
infinite cornucopia of entheogenic delights. Scientific evidence of something truly wonderful & magical.
All of which a witch like myself can grow from pure waste.

So there is still hope for you yet. Though i forgive you i do not forget that i am stardust.
condensed energy as matter given form & substance through frequency vibration.
as i look towards the sun with a smile upon my face i laugh about your failure to incite me against my
philosophy in attempt to drag me down with violence into the mire of
your existence on a lower spiritual plane as a less evolved entity. which i wipe from my heel in the grass time &
again.

Should you continue to trespass against me make no mistake
fools that you are playing with a fiery phoenix who breathes flame as spells born of mind are cast having been writ.

I know the truth & it requires no defense against your pathetic
lies born of your ignorance driven out by the light of my knowledge. for i wield a mighty blessed sword kissed
by your daughter & i will stab at thee with my falace!

You cant keep a good man down, boing! Your hallucinatory shame, guilt, & sin are not mine to bare for plunder
as they do not exist as
anything but the screeched projections of selfishly greedy thoughtless infantile minds such as your own in attempt
to justify your actions as delusional monkeys who have been allowed to play dress up in the middle of the street for
far too long hiding behind corrupt badges acting out your thuggish morbid hero fantasies as they whisk their feeble
small egos which can die to be born greater anew with the proper tools of spiritual alchemy as the human system is an
alchemical engine.

The secret of alchemy is to take something & make it better. who's world views on a planetary fiefdom are built upon
foundations of lies & wishful thinking as they get on their knees murmuring curses with a laughable false sense of moral
superiority & perform symbolic ritual sex magick in their clown car death cult churches where they conspire worshiping...

First dates .Extra dimensional brain parasites. Memetic organism life forms spread via thought viruses which load themselves onto
the neurons of the brain spread from synapse to synapse usurping the personalities of their human host vessels as
daemons manifesting themselves in corporeal being within hands with thumbs to better interact with this plane
of existence brought forward into being through channeling.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Driving infected folks like cars, some better drivers than others of varying appeal stated with sarcasm in the evolution of such biodiversity. some people are mindless
jerks. As henchmen for the corrupt powers that be unable to support themselves through means other than feeding
off the lifeforce of the masses these unwanted parasitic guests have worn thin their customary welcome in
this happy place. . .

Hold still foolish, mangy, foamy mouthed old yeller like rabid dogs who falsely think they are qualified
to rob me of personal choice, freedom, liberty, & life if you cannot live in peace while i cock this pistol,
oh skeet skeet skeet.

Oppressors died during the revolution of my mind. wizards are subtle & quick to anger.
Beware of he who walks behind the rows muggles. i have come to chew bubblegum & kick ass with hoffman lenses
like peter vincent i hold up my faith blinding my incompetent vampiric opponents whom attack dracula.
Ill drink your blood suckers.

Who wash themselves in petrol & jump down into ditch dug as grave in irony for a frankenstein creation who stands living god one of many a rainbow in the dark with thunderous
lightening strikes of the quickening all about my aura outside the troubles you create in the shire as
i move freely by the bonfire good like prometheus where sickly things would deny others i enable as
herbert west the reanimator knowing that the only limitations which exist are those that one accepts.

To boldly go with spirit of exploration beating vibrantly in heart where no man has gone before down
beaten bloody path in rediscovery about truth known from stolen glance of forbidden books kept locked away
in secret darkness by ghoulish wannabe mistaken poser acolytes suffering misconception afraid for knowledge
to be shared freely there & back again beyond infinity.

I'm going to have a smoke. you can enjoy it with me if you like or continue standing where it gets
hot following the white rabbit down the hole where i lick my lips.
A good natured werewolf woof woof howling on the moors at night red in tooth & claw in sheep's clothing to
flick your cherry to spark a dark & light my fire. Baby we can go much higher. regardless your intellect must
be this big to ride this ride. Your not gonna stop me from having a good time & enjoying my life.

I wish you all the very best.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

Well done.

Meet me at the usual spot by the Loch for a touch of ale and strange leaves.

Hee hee hee.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This is absolutely precious. How long. I wonder about the passage of time when the originator typed it out.

I imagine two minutes. A violent whipping of the head to the left with a loud exuberant exhale and quick proud and precise right hand index finger pressing the ENTER key. Voilà!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

If only

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Crowley really pushed the envelope in the early part of the 20th century and made room for lots of information flow. Parsons, Cameron, Hubbard, Schroeppel, lots of other people then had more room to expand the data, and then it really took off so much that now Crowley looks antique to most people. I've heard that the best and worse of "occultists" like his findings and way with words, all of them seeing different things in them. I personally love his "Book of Lies" and own an original 1913 (1912?) copy, coming up on the 100th anniversary of that one.

Feast days? Ha. Every day is a feast.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Yes indeed, I read it, and reposted it as requested.

Mods thrashed it, and I accepted their decision. I can supply the creator of that spam's name, yet I do not think it will make a difference. It got thrashed, because it was a duplicate of something that was posted allready, and the mods allready removed it from my original thread and marked it "off Topic". Fair is fair.

But hey, at least you posted it again.

vvv
edit on 10-4-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

3 days of feasting for the reception of the book of the Law, ending today. I assure you

Yesterday I ate sushi, Pizza, 4 big macs, Chicken wing Cesar salad, 4 avocados, a garlic bread and olives 2 bottles of Rioja (Marques de caceres and a Grinion!) and a whole tiramisu. Today I have feasted on a massive traditional English Breakfast, and later I will consume Duck and whiskey and then cheeses. Yesterday I feasted capitalist whore style, today I will be more traditional. I have been smoking all day and all night.
Diamonds Mirages and Treasures.

I Feast for 3 days as instructed in the book of the law. As do all who live for the 93's.

You have an original of the book of lies? Its worth at least £600 you lucky thing.

93 93/93

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes, and when I found it in a used bookstore owned by a fellow who was a collector and had just started selling his material, money issues resolved very quickly if not magikly (my teacher says when you're doing what you're meant to do you get exactly what you need) and I was able within a day to afford what was then an average priced copy.

As for feasting, I'm a near vegan, so every meal is a feast of taste (when someone stops eating animal "products" - i.e. carcasses of dead things and stolen fluids of our friends - the taste buds heal and natural tastes flow again), and I would think that if Crowley had the info now he'd be feasting on lentils and rice and fine seasonings, followed by more fine seasonings.

Yet it is nice to remember the Book of the Law and what effect it and other works have had in pulling human society kicking and screaming and laughing from one place and taking it to another. Congrats on your adherence and play.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Aha! Great stuff, thanks for stepping forward VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep.

It was your thread that started all the commotion, yes indeed!

Please do post the name of the author if you know it. I didn't catch your name or the authors I was too busy being mesmerised by the content.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I doubt Crowley would have ever been a vegan somehow. woohahaha.
You've made me laugh.

Its do what thou wilt not pussy foot around!

Love under will, not over it. Love is the Law. The law is for all, as are the fruits of this earth.

However, if its your will to be vegan, then I am happy it brings you joy!

May your star burn in fervor with all of the amino acids you get from red beans peanuts and rice.

Myself I will enjoy all of the fruits which Nuit provides.
Cheers
93's

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Type of food is a side issue. Thanks for posting, or reposting, that nice poem-rant-statement. The Do what thou wilt law was a very good advancing slogan for the human race. Short, concise, yet still open to multiple meanings. You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar, and it's good to meet you. Flags, stars, and geese to you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Thanks Aleister.
You certainly seem a good sort yourself. I've added you as friend.
I hope we might cross paths again sometime on this site we like to haunt.
Stars for you also goodman.
93 93/93
edit on 10-4-2012 by Lagrimas because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thanks. I'd friended you as soon as I read your thread, and I've been playing here every day so the road is traveled well. Ah, enjoy today and tonight. More tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join