It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436
The OP theory does not take into account the fact that the Pearl Harbor attack was just one PART of other Japanese operations in the pacific at the exact same time.

en.wikipedia.org... ecember_1941

7: (December 8, Asian time zones) Japan launches an attack on Pearl Harbor, declares war on the United States and the United Kingdom and invades Thailand and British Malaya and launches aerial attacks against Guam, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Shanghai, Singapore and Wake Island. Canada declares war on Japan.

So U.S. Officials just happen to pick the same date for the False Flag attack on Pearl Harbor? Much too big a coincidence, unless the U.S. and Japanese governments were working in collusion, which is the most ludicrous idea I EVER heard of.

And while all this activity is going on, the Japanese major naval striking force, the most powerful one in the world at that time was cooling its heals in home port??? Also a ludicrous idea.
edit on 4/9/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)
They us officials had spies all over the far east and so they were well aware and were well informed about what the japanese armies and navy were doing...

And yes japan was involved in many other naval operations and attacks around the exact same time as pearl harbor was being attacked,an attack that lasted around 2 hours,but the japanese were operating in the far east, many thousands of miles away...

and so thats all the more reason to think that they would not have simultaneously put so much vast logistical and military effort into sailing 6 aircraft carriers, 11 destroyers, 2 battleships, 2 heavy cruisers, 1 light cruiser, 23 submarines and 8 oil and fuel tankers 4,000 miles away! to attack one american naval base...

and think about all those vital targets at pearl harbor,that i listed in my opening post,that were left untouched...

no american ever made visual contact with that huge japanese fleet that was supposedly out there and sending all the attacking aircraft into pearl harbor,seriously,think about that,not one american ever laid their eyes upon it...

and where exactly were those two american aircraft carriers? that were taken out of pearl harbor just days before the attack?

And why were those american long range ocean patrol planes ordered to stop just a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked?

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Next Bloc thread; Japan detonated their own atomic bombs on their own cities as a false flag to end the war. I mean, prove it wrong, show me the 'Made in America' scraps from the bomb. In fact there is no way you can prove that it just wasn't large fire bombs and radiation release to look like atomic blasts. It's the American Powers to Be that wanted their citizens to believe such technology was developed by their home country because Americans were getting there asses kick all over the world in that war. They wanted people to believe in something to be proud of, for national stability. Prove me wrong!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

there is no doubt the radio communications & several warnings were ignored...

America also patrol Japans oil routes & tried to play innocent..

but the transmissions picked up all the way to Washington state..

along with the order to dismantle long range radar..

certainly was an invitation to attack..

especially when you look at the majority of Americans did not want to be in that war..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bloc i love your style, first person to go out on a limb and think critically for yourself on ats without having mainstream media, academia, and thy neighbor filling in all questionable crevices.

Star and flag

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Eh..its a good movie idea little buddy. A big gold star and cookie for using your imagination.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't understand how nonsensical tosh such as this, which flies in the face of all historical evidence and facts can amass a substantial number of flags and replies, while far more worthy threads get ignored.

The OP is quite frankly deranged or a historical ignoramus.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I don't understand how nonsensical tosh such as this, which flies in the face of all historical evidence and facts can amass a substantial number of flags and replies, while far more worthy threads get ignored.

The OP is quite frankly deranged or a historical ignoramus.

You should read his thread about the Titanic being sunk by a sooper seekrit German U-Boat and not by an iceberg. Every fact that showed that his theory was tosh was rubbished. He has a history of this kind of thing therefore.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't care if I get banned or reprimanded or whatever. This is absolutly stupid. First 911 is all paid actors...then the entire city of Dallas during JFK,s assassination and now the whole state of Hawaii. ATS needs a committee to screen new threads for logic.

Anyway the Japanese were trying to nuetralize the US pacific fleet..not take out their HQ building.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I suspected the OP was the same member who had started the thread entitled: "JFK Wasn't Killed."

Just as stupid as this one.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Prove to me,or anyone else,that muslims flew planes into the towers and the pentagon on 911...Can you?...I doubt it...Because we think and we know what tptb tell us and want us to think and know...

Sorry, but pointing at something else to distract from the salient point here, that your theory is 100% rubbish, isn't going to work. Proof. NOW.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Of course the japanese military and its high command wanted to and would take credit for the attack,to make them seem more strong and powerful,but did the common japanese citizens themselves take credit?

Really? When do the citizens ever take credit for anything the military does?
I dont even know how to respond to that, that point was ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

"Naturally the common people don't want war. Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country"

Hermann Goering - 1893-1946, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief...

Anyone notice? he said..."All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
Anyway the Japanese were trying to nuetralize the US pacific fleet..not take out their HQ building.

Absolutely correct. The issue about the tank farms is also rubbish.The focus for the attack was on the ships. The tank farms and dry docks would have been a target for the Third Wave, which never took off because Nagumo was worried about a counter-attack and was also worried about how much fuel his ships still had.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Illustronic

"Naturally the common people don't want war. Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country"

Hermann Goering - 1893-1946, President of the Reichstag, Nazi Party and Luftwaffe Commander in Chief...

Seriously? You're arguing via a quote from a morphine-addicted lying piece of slime? Seriously???

edit on 9-4-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Because

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Blocula Really? You have more than a dozen theories that have been dumped in the waste basket known as Skunk Works. You are just like a politician: Half your reputation is ruined by lies, the other half by truth. You are making our site and yourself look more and more ridiculous. Stick with breaking news and leave the conspiracy theories alone.

My Grandfather had a piece of Japanese bomb in his leg since that Sunday morning long ago. He spent 4 weeks in the infirmary and went on to fight at Guadalcanal and Iwo Jima. He lost almost all of his friends that day and to be quite honest, your unsubstantiated claim is a slap in the face to all of them.

Be Ashamed!

Agreed. Not one source provided to support the author of this thread's point of view. 22 Flags? C'mon people of ATS.

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline came to me and i think they somehow subconsciously stemmed from reading through the amazingly outside the box thread that member holywar666 recently started called,jfk was never killed.

So you base this thread on a vision you had in your subconscious? Do you realise the amount of time you have wasted with this? I don't want to come across as being mean, but OP, if you carry on this type of thinking day in and day out, you are going to cause some serious health issues for yourself. It isn't healthy what you are doing

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

and where exactly were those two american aircraft carriers? that were taken out of pearl harbor just days before the attack?

I already answered half of this question in this post.

The Enterprise was attacking the Japanese aerial armada OVER Pearl harbor!
Which you never bothered to reply to!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

no american ever made visual contact with that huge japanese fleet that was supposedly out there and sending all the attacking aircraft into pearl harbor,seriously,think about that,not one american ever laid their eyes upon it...

Brilliant. I also can't see the Eiffel Tower from here in my office in Texas, so clearly we can deduce that it doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy to make us think the French are great artisans. This is the same kind of frivolous logic you've used throughout, and all I've got to say is this is the kind of garbage that is turning ATS from a forum of logical discussion of rational conspiracies into a cesspool of foolishness that no one will take seriously.

edit on 9-4-2012 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I already answered half of this question in this post.

The Enterprise was attacking the Japanese aerial armada OVER Pearl harbor!
Which you never bothered to reply to!

Facts? You can't bring facts to a Blocula thread! He'll just ignore them, twist them or fail to understand them!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

edit on 9-4-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

YES.

I think he just enjoys pissing everyone off at this point, I mean he cant be seriously THIS paranoid about everything..
edit on 00/00/0000 by ka119 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The OP theory does not take into account the fact that the Pearl Harbor attack was just one PART of other Japanese operations in the pacific at the exact same time.

en.wikipedia.org... ecember_1941

7: (December 8, Asian time zones) Japan launches an attack on Pearl Harbor, declares war on the United States and the United Kingdom and invades Thailand and British Malaya and launches aerial attacks against Guam, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Shanghai, Singapore and Wake Island. Canada declares war on Japan.

So U.S. Officials just happen to pick the same date for the False Flag attack on Pearl Harbor? Much too big a coincidence, unless the U.S. and Japanese governments were working in collusion, which is the most ludicrous idea I EVER heard of.

And while all this activity is going on, the Japanese major naval striking force, the most powerful one in the world at that time was cooling its heals in home port??? Also a ludicrous idea.
They us officials had spies all over the far east and so they were well aware and were well informed about what the japanese armies and navy were doing...

And yes japan was involved in many other naval operations and attacks around the exact same time as pearl harbor was being attacked,an attack that lasted around 2 hours,but the japanese were operating in the far east, many thousands of miles away...

and so thats all the more reason to think that they would not have simultaneously put so much vast logistical and military effort into sailing 6 aircraft carriers, 11 destroyers, 2 battleships, 2 heavy cruisers, 1 light cruiser, 23 submarines and 8 oil and fuel tankers 4,000 miles away! to attack one american naval base...

and think about all those vital targets at pearl harbor,that i listed in my opening post,that were left untouched...

And why were those american long range ocean patrol planes ordered to stop just a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked?

So, the Japanese would do all this but NOT attack the most important target, Pearl harbor?

And they would just wait and hope that the Americans would bomb Pearl Harbor themselves?

That is the most convoluted thinking I have ever heard of!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join