It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
S & F for making me think from another angle at least. But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?

Actually they have, and many still do! I'm not familiar enough with pearl harbor to say one way or the other, but I know their involvement has been up for debate in japan since the war. There was a thread a few weeks back about how the history books in germany and japan very from american history. One of the biggest reasons history texts get turned down for approval to be used in their schools is for this very reason. In japan there is no agreement what so ever on their involvement in ww2...and in many of their approved history texts its barely even mentioned, in some cases not at all.

Very interesting perspective though OP, star and flag!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
And now they label 911 the new Pearl Harbour. Congrats to OP for thinking outside the box

None of us have the ability to prove or disprove the theory but it is very worthwhile to consider all the angles.
Japanese americans,who knew how to fly airplanes,meaning japanese living in the united states prior to pearl harbor could have been used,or even hawaiians who knew how to fly airplanes,who would look very much like japanese when seen from the ground,could also have been used...

even if some or all of the people flying the airplanes that attacked were american airforce men,who were dressed in japanese military clothing and flying airplanes designed to look japanese,those americans would have had their faces mostly covered up by all head gear and goggles that pilots wore while flying and would have not been seen or recognized for who they really were...

And when viewed from the ground during the chaos and hell of explosions and screaming people,who would have even been able to clearly see who was flying the attacking airplanes?

then they were paid or forced to comply,or were sworn to secrecy and told that it was part of their military duty to the united states and then assembled and trained,if they even needed any training,to fly the airplanes that took of from the mysteriously missing from pearl harbor united states aircraft carriers...

if they were flying airplanes that were shaped like japanese airplanes and had the highly visible red circle insignia of japan upon them,no one on the ground would have been able to figure out who they actually were and they would have totally believed that they were being attacked by japanese from japan...

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Please close this thread

Second line

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Please close this thread

Second line

Yes, Please!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Please close this thread

Second line
Governments have had no problem at all sending millions of people to their deaths during endless wars and they have even employed genocide to kill millions of other people and they have had no problem fire bombing and carpet bombing dozens of cities and even dropping atom bombs upon civilians and so why would'nt a government fabricate and stage an attack on itself,like pearl harbor or 911,in order to get their war machines rolling again,which is exactly what happened both times...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

to say the Americans bombed their own ships and killed its own at Pearl Harbour is outrageous, there is enough evidence and eye witness accounts to show that your theory is a lot of tosh and is defamatory to the population and soldiers that had died during this attack.

Please show some consideration and close this thread

Wee Mad

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Over 200,000,000 people have been killed by wars and genocide during the 20th century alone,wars and genocides that were started by governments and their military,who then sent their own people off to die in their millions in those wars and so please explain why a government would not sacrife a couple thousand of its own people to kick start a war and rake in millions and billions of dollars for themselves? Seriously,why wouldnt they?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I came across this very idea many years ago, in the pages of The Spotlight newspaper.

It seems unlikely, but Blocula's listing of the vital things not targeted requires a LOT of explaining.

I have thought for years that Japan's attack made no good military sense. If I were doing it, I would stage (at least) simultaneous attacks on the Naval facilities at San Diego, and on the Panama Canal. I would also have made sure everything was smashed at Pearl before I steamed back home.

Blocula's idea makes sense in a crazy sort of way.
In 1940,not so long after the hell of world war-1 was over,around 80% of americans wanted nothing to do with another foreign war,but shortly after the attack on pearl harbor,which lasted about 2 hours,around 0% of americans were still against it and the american government decalred war on japan the very next day...

once again i'll say,no american ever made visual contact with the huge japanese fleet that was supposedly out there and sending all the attacking aircraft into pearl harbor,a fleet supposedly comprising 6 aircraft carriers, 11 destroyers, 2 battleships, 2 heavy cruisers, 1 light cruiser, 23 submarines and 8 fuel and oil tankers and they all sailed 4,000 miles? when the japanese navy was already so busy in the far east...

where were those two american aircraft carriers? that were taken out of pearl harbor just days before the attack...

Hmmmm? i think i know where they were and what they were doing...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well blocula, you've tackled a thread I never would have had the guts to although I've done some research on exactly what your opening thread is about.

Got to hand it to you, you've got guts.

Yes I've read the same thing.

Now my husband was born three days before D Day.

I didn't hit the planet until nine years later so I wasn't there.

Most people from that era believe with all their heart the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

And a lot of people still believe the official story about 911.

I don't. I won't say I absolutely know who was behind both horrific events - I simply don't know.

But, I suspect that the United States Government like most Governments (not the common man, under the Governmental Rulers) but most Governments are ruled and over seen by very power hungry people and most (not all) power hungry people I have seen (big fish in little ponds) will stop at nothing to get what they want, any means justifies their ends.

Again, not all, but it is my suspension that the majority of leaders are psychopaths, power seems to attract this type of personality.

A really good book I have is The New Pearl Harbor Revisited 9/11, The Cover-Up, and The Expose' by David Ray Griffin.

The next two videos explain Griffin's book.

The videos revisit Pearl Harbor...............seems like every time the USA wants a war, we have to create a "crisis, a enemy" and people keep falling for it.

FDR and Pearl Harbor - A False Flag that will Live in Infamy

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If this was an American false flag operation why did the Japanese declare war on the US while the attack was in progress .

The war hungry american government and its sabre rattling military desperately needed to obtain a war weary american publics renewed interest and its full support for another war...

In December 1941 the US Military was nowhere near ready for war. In 1939 the standing US Army was only 227,000 men. On 16 September 1940 the President signed the Selective Service Act authorizing the strength of the Army to be raised to 1,400,000 men. The additional authorized sums and manpower enabled the US Chief of Staff to scheduled a fully equipped force of 500,000 men by 1 July 1941, a force of 1,000,000 by January 1942, and a force of 1,500,000 or 2,000,000 by July 1942. As compared to the end of the war when the US had over 8 million men under arms.

We are told and led to believe that the Lexington was 500 miles away southeast of pearl harbor and that the enterprise was 215 miles away west of pearl harbor.
[/quote

The Lexington was bound for Midway Island ferrying fighters but was recalled after the attack on Pearl Harbor, The Enterprise was returning to Pearl Harbor on December 7th and some of its planes engaged the Japanese planes over Pearl Harbor.

Not one single american serviceman ever visually located the supposed massive japanese fleet and its carriers supposedly lurking in the area of pearl harbor and seriously,think about that,no one ever saw them...

The Japanese task force was over 200 miles north of Oahu, not exactly within visible range.

Amazingly,the recently filled,large above ground fuel and oil supply tanks on pearl harbor were never bombed and just one bullet fired upon them would have blown them up and set them ablaze and no american oil tanker ships were bombed either...

A planned third strike by the Japanese planes to attack the US POL supplies (petroleum, oil) was canceled by Admiral Nagumo due to the number of planes lost in the second wave of the attack.

No japanese ships were sunk during the attack on pearl harbor and only a few supposedly japanese midget submarines were put out of action...

Nine out of ten Japanese midget submarines have been accounted for and included Japanese POW No. 1 Ensign Kazuo Sakamaki.

There were supposedly only 29 supposed japanese airplanes shot down or crashed and during the chaos and hell of the attack,hardly anyone would have seen or even noticed those airplanes getting shot down or crashing...

There are pictures to be found on the internet of smashed Japanese planes at Pearl Harbor.

Please do more research before you post outlandish statements

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My only input into this subject is that it is fact that the Australian Navy warned the US of the movements of the Japanese Navy a week before the actual event of Pearl Harbour

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Are you calling false flag so we could spend billions on building the bomb?

The U.S. Government is notorious for doing these types of things and then covering up. Question is why would they do something like this?

I think the OP has a plausible theory here...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Manhattan Project was not started until 1942, even though Albert Einstein had sent his first letter to FDR in 1939 about the possibility of building an atomic bomb.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Interesting theory.
I'd say it is possible.
Might even be some collusion there between the US gov. and the Japanese gov.
Remember, nothing in politics just happens; it is always planned.
And planned by folks you never see who pull the strings of ALL governments in the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
In the Spirit of ATS i will give you a star.

I am not sure the spirit of ATS = starring any idea, no matter how provably wrong it is. quality posting does not mean anything you can possibly think of...

For instance, of the top of my head:
"Americans never entered Vietnam, it was all a coverup for a mars mission. All those videos were of martian jungles killing the natives".

Totally nonsense, stupidly easy to disprove..would I deserve a star and flag? no..ridicule? perhaps...but certainly not props for using the term American's, then mad libbing any and every war, disaster, etc at the tail end of it.

Sorry, not meaning to go off on you..just wondering why some really intensive studies and well constructed theories based in a slightly less sensational subject goes almost unnoticed, yet the most absurd stuff gets promoted...the users are to blame...and star/flagging anything completely absurd and provably wrong knocks off something that may hold some actual truth down a peg.

The spirit of ATS is to Deny Ignorance, not promote creative writing (unless its on the short stories forum)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nake13
reply to post by blocula

Not only that,but during the end of 1944/start of 1945 when a huge number of GI's were questioning what the hell they were doing fighting in a European war,the extermination camps were "conveniently" discovered which caused a massive shift in the opinions of US servicemen (and indeed the allies in general) as well as reinforcing the necessity of fighting such a "just" war to the general public.

Utter rubbish.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I really do love your threads for the comedic quality found within but as some wise man once said.

"Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blocula

he could so easily have been a plant,an imposter paid to lie or a "japanese american" forced to play the role and lie...

Your wilful ignorance is painful and your excuses are weak and predictable.

And your wilful lack of desire to debate with the poster in a logical polite manner does you no justice whatsoever.
I always understood that ATS was a forum in which even the most outlandish theories could be posted for discussion without the OP being subjected to such non constructional comment?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's quite obvious that pearl harbor was allowed to happen. Just the same as the gulf of tonkin(spelled correctly?) in Vietnam. Rome being burned by Nero, or hitler burning the reichstagh. It's quite obvious that false flags are done just like the attempted sinking of the USS liberty in international waters by Israel. 9/11 was the most modern of false flag operations. This is due to poor public support for war. The Lusitania was also allowed to sink to perpetuate war among the public when public support for war was extremely low.

Pearl harbor is a very sad case and well concealed from the public. Before pearl harbor happened public support was very low... After pearl harbor, men of all ages were lining up to enter the war. You see TPTB prey on our emotions.

Do you know why Japan attacked the USA? It's because of the sanctions and embargoes that the US placed upon Japan. Thier import/export was halted. People were struggling.

Nowidont know about American planes being disguised as Japanese airplanes, but Ido know that there was knowledge of an impending attack on pearl harbor and nothing was done to prevent it.

History does repeat itself, and here's why. If they have a plan that works, why change it? Hitler once said that the public will more likely fall for a bigger lie than a smaller one... And this is completely true.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join