It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

These historical and accurate examples of Americas lies and false flags,chronologically listed below,were designed and meant to ignite the flames of war again and again and thats exactly what they did and they are all very true in my opinion and they are disgusting,insidious and evil...

And no matter what,its never politically correct or socially acceptable to speak out or stand up against the American Governments War Machine...

The American Revolutionary War 1775-83,designed and started by an elite group who wanted to make overt control of America covert by creating situations where open rebellion would occur,such as the Boston Massacre,which resulted in control being handed over to a group of British plants who served Britain while appearing to serve the United States...

The American Civil War 1861-65,falsely sold to the American public by the North as a war to "Free The Slaves! was actually a war to end the South's manipulation and control of the cotton industry with the use of slavery during a time when "cotton was king"...

The destruction of the American Battleship Maine in Havana Harbor,Cuba 1898 was a false flag fabricated incident used to pull in public support as "Remember The Maine To Hell With Spain! became the national outcry and to gain financial backing for the Spanish American War that soon followed...

Hitler and the Nazis,supported from within and behind the scenes by super wealthy American Zionist industrialists,burned down their own Reichstag in Berlin 1933 and blamed it on the Communists and Jews so they could innact and justify their inhumane laws and murderous reprisals...

Japan was attacking in the far east during the time period around december 7th 1941,but they had no logistical or military intentions of sailing an entire fleet,with 6 aircraft carriers,4,000 miles across the pacific ocean to attack an american harbor and fdr,his military high command and their foreign spies realized that and so they themselves staged the attack on pearl harbor to ensure public support and guarantee themselves entry into the war..

The Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964,that more or less started the Vietnam War was a lie during which President Johnson ordered U.S. bombers to "retaliate" for a North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened...

The Twin Towers and Pentagon were allowed to be purposefully smashed in 2001,or intentionally smashed by our own military,to gain public support and massive financial aide to get the governments war machine amped up and ready for its big push into the Middle East...

Sadam Hussein was ultimately killed by the United States in 2006 for having the very weapons that the United States sold to him...

Its utterly sickening and yet it goes on and on and on...

edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Great thread blocula.

Compare that Sakamaki story in the NYT article with what the NGEF (National Guard Education Foundation) site says about where they found Kiyoshi's body.

I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation why the NYT and the NGEF would publish conflicting accounts regarding the discovery of Kiyoshi's body.

When Chadwickus posted that David Akui wiki, I read it. I noticed that Akui was walking on the beach with a Lieutenant. I noted that the "Lieutenant Paul Plybon" did not have his own wikipedia page.

So I googled Lieutenant Paul C. Plybon.

That's when I noticed he did not get a lot of hits on google.

I found another source for the story here, National Conference of State Legislatures (huh?) but it is word for word, the same as the NGEF site.
www.ncsl.org...

December 7, 1941
found the Hawaii
Guardsmen setting up
defenses along the
coast of Windward
Oahu and it was here
that the first Japanese
prisoner-of-war was
taken – by Guardsmen.

Lieutenant Paul Plybon
and Sergeant David
Akui, members of
Company ”G” 298th
Infantry, sighted and
captured a two-man
Japanese submarine
that had washed ashore
at Waimanalo.
One of the occupants,
an ensign was captured
by the two Guardsmen.
The other crewman was
found dead inside the
craft.

Source www.ncsl.org...

And just for comparison, here is the NYT source again, Goldstein from 1999:

Sakamaki ordered Petty Officer 2nd Class Inagaki Kiyoshi to swim ashore, while he set the demolition charges to destroy the submarine. Sakamaki then abandoned ship himself. Kiyoshi drowned attempting to swim ashore. Sakamaki succeeded, but passed out from exhaustion. Corporal Akui found him there.[5]

And still more sources on Sakamaki. This time, Hawaii dot gov!

Also swimming ashore the next day was the commander of a Japanese two-man midget submarine which grounded on the reef off of Bellows. Ensign Kazuo Sakamaki, captured by Lt. Paul S. Plybon and Cpt. David Akui of the 298th Infantry, was a the first prisoner of war taken by the United States in World War II. His companion's remains later washed up on the shore. Source hawaii.gov...

edit on 4/9/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I believe this post was insulting so I have removed it myself....

I apologize, I should not have stooped to that level
edit on 9-4-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I also failed to mention aircraft profiles are not easily faked, if you flew Mig 21 over my house with a special paint job I could still tell you what it was.The coastal observers were much better than I was at aircraft Id.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
this who thread is trolling, the OP has NOTHING he can provide as proof, other then his THEORIES, which are no worse then opinions

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
And yet another legendary story of Sakamaki!

The engine then failed, so they set the demolition charges and abandoned ship, swimming for shore. Inagaki (Kiyoshi) disappeared. The explosives failed. Sakamaki awoke on shore under the gaze of Sergeant David M. Akui...
Source Essential Pearl Harbor © 2008 Osprey Publishing ospreypearlharbor.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its a nice theory. General Billy Mitchell accurately described the attack on Pearl Harbour in 1923 and was ridiculed for it.He tried to prove the air force could sink a battle ship, a german battle ship considered unsinkable but was stopped but did it anyway and was court martialed for it. The Japanese were goaded into bombing Pearl Harbour and of course the usual the generals not given the information.The decoder of Japanese radio chat not in Hawaii at all, and while playing war games told to bring the ships in.Like every other war they use eg the Lusitania,Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin, 911 all in the pretense to go to war and rile the people up to get support.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
HOW DARE YOU!
People like you make me utterly and completely sick

Conspiracy Theorists make you sick? What are you doing on ATS??

Nice shiny gun you got there btw

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

People like him that try to spout FALSE theories without a SHRED of Evidence make me sick

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow, this Sakamaki guy really has a lot of different stories. I'm not sure which one of these stories is true
Was Sakamaki on the beach when he woke up ??? Or was Sakamaki already in the hospital ???

Sakamaki had set an explosive charge to destroy his disabled submarine, which had been trapped on Waimanalo Beach, Oahu. When the explosives failed to go off, he swam to the bottom of the submarine to investigate the cause of the failure and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. Sakamaki was found by a Hawaiian soldier, David Akui, and was taken into military custody. When he awoke, he found himself in a hospital under American armed guard.

Wikipedia, folks, en.wikipedia.org...

Apparently, Wikipedia shows this as source #1 and Source #2 for this version of the story.
^ a b c d Kazuo Sakamaki, 81, Pacific P.O.W. No. 1 by Richard Goldstein, New York Times, December 21, 1999.
^ a b c WWII's first Japanese prisoner shunned the spotlight by Burl Burlingame, Honolulu Star-Bulletin News, May 11, 2002.

This is not the same story we see at Osprey Publishing:

The explosives failed. Sakamaki awoke on shore under the gaze of Sergeant David M. Akui ....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Who wrote the so called historical facts and evidence? The winners of the war,of course and the winners like to make important events look comfortable from their points of view and only if it fits into their version of the story,will it then become the version we are taught and told about,not the losers version,we never hear from the defeated enemies perspectives and i have read about 150 non fiction books about ww-2 and i dont think i've even seen one historical book,written and published in japan,from japans point of view,from a japanese person who was in the war and then sold the book in usa book stores.It just wouldnt be politically correct to hear what they have to say...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

A good conspiracy HAS no evidence. Thats why they created websites like ATS to monitor us discussing them. Where would we find this "evidence" that you want supplied? Sorry that your sick, but keeping an open mind about TPTB controlled events should be a basic human response. People may have died yes, how does this disprove the conspiracy? If people died in September 11th, does the conspiracy go away? No

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Turn your computer off.
Go outside and listen to nature.
Look up at the sky.
Have a nice day

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Great thread blocula.

Compare that Sakamaki story in the NYT article with what the NGEF (National Guard Education Foundation) site says about where they found Kiyoshi's body.

I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation why the NYT and the NGEF would publish conflicting accounts regarding the discovery of Kiyoshi's body.

When Chadwickus posted that David Akui wiki, I read it. I noticed that Akui was walking on the beach with a Lieutenant. I noted that the "Lieutenant Paul Plybon" did not have his own wikipedia page.

So I googled Lieutenant Paul C. Plybon.

That's when I noticed he did not get a lot of hits on google.

I found another source for the story here, National Conference of State Legislatures (huh?) but it is word for word, the same as the NGEF site.
www.ncsl.org...

December 7, 1941
found the Hawaii
Guardsmen setting up
defenses along the
coast of Windward
Oahu and it was here
that the first Japanese
prisoner-of-war was
taken – by Guardsmen.

Lieutenant Paul Plybon
and Sergeant David
Akui, members of
Company ”G” 298th
Infantry, sighted and
captured a two-man
Japanese submarine
that had washed ashore
at Waimanalo.
One of the occupants,
an ensign was captured
by the two Guardsmen.
The other crewman was
found dead inside the
craft.

Source www.ncsl.org...

And just for comparison, here is the NYT source again, Goldstein from 1999:

Sakamaki ordered Petty Officer 2nd Class Inagaki Kiyoshi to swim ashore, while he set the demolition charges to destroy the submarine. Sakamaki then abandoned ship himself. Kiyoshi drowned attempting to swim ashore. Sakamaki succeeded, but passed out from exhaustion. Corporal Akui found him there.[5]

And still more sources on Sakamaki. This time, Hawaii dot gov!

Also swimming ashore the next day was the commander of a Japanese two-man midget submarine which grounded on the reef off of Bellows. Ensign Kazuo Sakamaki, captured by Lt. Paul S. Plybon and Cpt. David Akui of the 298th Infantry, was a the first prisoner of war taken by the United States in World War II. His companion's remains later washed up on the shore. Source hawaii.gov...

edit on 4/9/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

WOW!
Facts...Links....Personal Research....
You Sir, I give 1 star.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

no evidence = no proof = no story

if you want me to believe your story, show me proof
edit on 4/9/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You talk about the japanese commander yamamoto...

the supposed architect of the attack on pearl harbor,..

He is also the same yamamoto who went on a two year assignment in the united states,from april 1919 through the summer of 1921,to study english and petroleum resources at harvard university and while at harvard, he became very interested in naval aviation...

Wow..."he"...He spent 2 years in the usa!...at harvard university!...And the plot thickens...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

many of our enemy spent time in the USA, or had agents in the USA....
getting to know the enemy

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Who wrote the so called historical facts and evidence? The winners of the war,of course and the winners like to make important events look comfortable from their points of view and only if it fits into their version of the story,will it then become the version we are taught and told about,not the losers version,we never hear from the defeated enemies perspectives and i have read about 150 non fiction books about ww-2 and i dont think i've even seen one historical book,written and published in japan,from japans point of view,from a japanese person who was in the war and then sold the book in usa book stores.It just wouldnt be politically correct to hear what they have to say...

www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_4

Indeed, that never happens at all.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Koffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

many of our enemy spent time in the USA, or had agents in the USA....
getting to know the enemy

Tell me about it. Here is the Taliban speaking at USC in March of 2001!

Youtube

Things just dont change

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Koffee

How do we know that his diary was printed in its original form? we dont and I'll bet anything that the cia and military security personnel went through that diary,long before it was allowed to be published in the usa and perhaps before it was published anywhere,to ensure that any damning evidence was edited and removed...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join