It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Koffee

How do we know that his diary was printed in its original form? we dont and I'll bet anything that the cia and military security personal went through that diary,long before it was allowed to be published in the usa,to ensure that any damning evidence was edited and removed...

How do we you know that you're a not a CIA plant here, with the job discrediting conspiracy theorists with your trolling?

The reason I don't suspect that is because there no evidence to support it. However, lets use your logic on regarding evidence on yourself so feel free to explain why you're not a CIA plant.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadfox223
This is crazy i know people that were there and they saw the japs
They saw people who looked japanese,but it does'nt mean they were from japan and it doesnt mean they were members of the japanese military,but as long as they looked that way,thats all that mattered at the time, the americans on the ground were thoroughly convinced...
edit on 9-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Perhaps the most relevant link to date in this thread...

Schizophrenia Symptoms - Delusions: Delusions are some the most common of the schizophrenia symptoms. Delusions are ideas that you may believe in fervently but actually have no basis in fact. Some people with schizophrenia symptoms hold a single delusion, that seems to dominate their life, while others have many delusions. Delusions of persecution are the most common. People with these types of delusions usually feel that they're being plotted or discriminated against, spied on, threatened, attacked or deliberately victimized.Delusions of reference are also relatively common.
These types of schizophrenia symptoms are when an individual attaches special personal meaning to actions of others or to various objects and events when there is no information to confirm this experience. Frequently, individuals may feel that televisions are talking to them or people are sending thoughts to them. Some of the other more common delusions include delusions of grandeur in which individuals believe they have enormously empowered characteristics (great inventor, movie star etc.) and delusions of control, in which they believe their feelings, thoughts, and actions are being controlled by other people.

This is not off-topic because you said that you had this in a vision OP.

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline

Source
edit on 9-4-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by Marrr because: additional information came to light

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Indeed America had a hand on some level in the attack happening but it was the Japanese who did the actual attack , why would the entire Japanese Carrier Fleet Lie about all of the events surrounding the attack ? Did AMerica know ..100 % YES . Did America secretly help stage it , scary thought .
I have never heard any japanese person who was involved with attacking pearl harbor say anything about it.All i ever hear is americans and british people telling me what happened,telling me what the japanese did and didnt do and anyways,it would be more than a little easy for tptb to find an older japanese man,pay him off and have him swear to never reveal the truth and then film him while following tptb's prearranged script hes memorized and is quoting from,while acting and talking like he was really involved in the attack on pearl harbor...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about this conspiracy is how the the americans were able to get the japanese to go along with it and take credit for it.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The conspiracy that the president and the military had advanced warning of the attack but chose not to stop it so that we would have a reason to join the war, holds more water than this theory that the americans attacked pearl harbor.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Lots of deep thinkers and very intelligent people seem a little weird and unusual,because their superior intellect is light years beyond the people who think they are weird and unusual...

And heres exactly what i said and i never used the word vision...

I quite literally awakened yesterday morning with the thought in my mind that america attacked pearl harbor,not the japanese and as those startling thoughts and realizations were flowing vividly through my mind, the exact words that i used in this threads headline

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think you need to get yourself some serious help. All one has to do is look at your posts/threads and see that something is going on here that should be given professional attention to.
You don't base anything you come up with on facts. I don't even believe you have provided one source/link to a source in this whole thread. It is almost like you feel that you don't have to because your "visions" are absolute. This is indeed indicative of a very serious, underlying problem.
Not to mention that everyone else is immediately associated with you to any new person seeing this site for the first time. This is not good at all.
Maybe you are part of a conspiracy..one to pollute ATS with drivel and you aren't even aware of it.
Pearl Harbor was NOT bombed by U.S. forces. Spend some time and research this. Look for evidence other than your visions and come back to post here for us to review. Visions just don't cut the mustard, sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
The most amazing thing about this conspiracy is how the the americans were able to get the japanese to go along with it and take credit for it.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." -Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The conspiracy that the president and the military had advanced warning of the attack but chose not to stop it so that we would have a reason to join the war, holds more water than this theory that the americans attacked pearl harbor.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

Actually that quote never happened, and was supposedly in a movie Tora Tora Tora.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

If the japanese in japan at the time did say anything about being blamed for pearl harbor,when they didnt even do it,would the united states government and military high command have ever allowed their statements to be realesed to the american public?...No Way...Not on the american radio and not in the american newspapers...Not a single word would have been allowed to be heard or read by the american public...

And japan at the time was an extremely militaristic nation and would have loved to use their getting blamed for the attack on pearl harbor as strong propangada to feed to their public and a massive ego boost for their military to look all the more powerful and invincible..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Tardacus

If the japanese in japan at the time did say anything about being blamed for pearl harbor,when they didnt even do it,would the united states government and military high command have ever allowed their statements to be realesed to the american public?...No Way...Not on the american radio and not in the american newspapers...Not a single word would have been allowed to be heard or read by the american public...

And japan at the time was an extremely militaristic nation and would have loved to use their getting blamed for the attack on pearl harbor as strong propangada to feed to their public and a massive ego boost for their military to look all the more powerful and invincible..

its official, the world at the time of pearl harbour consisted of ONLY Japan and America.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
OK I read this entire thread, I do love fiction, and this is great....FICTION

How do I know, because I was AT PH on December 7th, ath the Arizona Memorial, in 1981, and 1982, and guess what, I talk to both American and Japanese Solders that fought there. yes the attackers and the attacked. I heard the stories from the mouths of the people that lived thru this terrible ordeal, first hand.

You can read all the history books you want, I talked to the people that fought each other.

It WAS the Japanese, and yes they did not deny attacking PH.

it was powerful and quite moving to see BOTH sides, coming together, and talking about their feelings at the time.

the part about FDR "knowing" about the attack before hand is not quite correct, how do I know this, well, my job in the USMC was teletype, at the time of the attack on PH all message traffic was treated equally, there was not "priorty" given from one message to another. Dec 7, 1941 changed all that ina dramitic way. A message was sent to the WH about them pending attack on PH, but it was in a bunch of traffic, and, because there was no priortizing, it was "lost in the shuffle" it was found, 3 days AFTER the attack. I was taught this during my schooling in Military teletype.

Yes there was, at the time classification of message traffic (ie Top Secret, Secret, Classified and General) but no priority of message traffic. (I wont go into specifics of priority because, that maybe/is still classified)

the first shots fired at the incoming aircraft were fired fron Kenohe bay Airstation, there is a Memorial on the hillsaide there K-bay

this was My duty station.

Another point I would like to make is one thing the OP is overlooking is the concept of Honor. the Japanese had/have Honor, that has been paramount in the fabric of their society and has been for hundreds of years, the code of the Samurai. Japan would be "dishonored" by taking credit for bombing PH with actually doing it.

Big fail here but fun fiction none the less

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to say to all those feigning outrage over the mere posting of a thought need to check themselves. This site is about discussing things, if you don't like it, don't read it. Bashing the guy and making the "How dare you" statements are childish and unnecessary.

You accuse others of trolling and then troll yourselves. I served. I have family that sacrificed. I'm not offended. You speak for no one but yourselves and can expose your own insecurities and false patriotism by actually attacking someone exercising free speech, is the irony lost on you here?

This lame little tactic is no longer effective.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
No, your premise is entirely fictional.

The Japanese took credit for the attack. Japanese kamikaze pilots attacked Pearl Harbor.

Correct. I don't think you could convince ONE US pilot to commit suicide in the commission of a false flag against his own brothers.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Who wrote the so called historical facts and evidence? The winners of the war,of course and the winners like to make important events look comfortable from their points of view and only if it fits into their version of the story,will it then become the version we are taught and told about,not the losers version,we never hear from the defeated enemies perspectives

And you're absolutely 100% correct about that. Unfortunately for you, that rule doesn't apply to this. The Japanese are a culture that is and even more so back then based on honor (translated = Courage &Truth).

and i have read about 150 non fiction books about ww-2

As have I, only more around 60 books. 150 sounds good, but really sounds as crazy as your reckless theories do. Whatever about that tall tale though.

and i dont think i've even seen one historical book,written and published in japan,from japans point of view,from a japanese person who was in the war and then sold the book in usa book stores.

Oh really? Well maybe you should get out a little more and visit a used book store. There are not only books from the Japanese view, but docs and DVD's that have been made throughout the decades since then. Anyone interested on the subject can easily google the info, and better yet find loads of copies of cheap books in any used or new age book store.

It just wouldnt be politically correct to hear what they have to say.

Again, They have said alot, and just because you personally never took the time to locate their opinions or even to listen means absolutely nothing in regards to the facts. You really have bumped your head with this one buddy. I suggest you reconsider your position on such utter nonsense. ~$heopleNation

edit on 9-4-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typ0

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
OK I read this entire thread, I do love fiction, and this is great....FICTION

How do I know, because I was AT PH on December 7th, ath the Arizona Memorial, in 1981, and 1982, and guess what, I talk to both American and Japanese Solders that fought there. yes the attackers and the attacked. I heard the stories from the mouths of the people that lived thru this terrible ordeal, first hand.

Did those soldiers just happen to be there and you just happened to run into them?

Or were they always there? just waiting for tourists to show up?

Were you talking to people who really use to be japanese soldiers?

Or were you talking to people who told you they use to be japanese soldiers?

Because thats the act they were told to follow,thats the role they were told to portray and thats what they were suppose to say when talking to tourists,while keeping the pearl harbor lie alive...

Do they just stand around there all day,talking to tourists,while waiting for their ss checks?

Or ar they being paid to do so?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Fantasy.......What a complete waste of the human brain...so typical of the anti-American garbage to be found on this site,,,love the science stuff.....but most of the political garbage that we bombed ourselves so we could stop Imperial Japan...or that JFK didn't die on 11/22/63........go to work and create......hard to even want to retort of reply to the insane garbage written here......

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koffee

reply to post by Koffee

How do we know that his diary was printed in its original form? we dont and I'll bet anything that the cia and military security personal went through that diary,long before it was allowed to be published in the usa,to ensure that any damning evidence was edited and removed...

The reason I don't suspect that is because there no evidence to support it.
Theres no evidence to support that it wasnt altered and edited either...right?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok, i appreciate the open minded approach, but there is a difference between open mindedness and ignorance. Far to many proven facts contradict your theory. Plus, an operation like this counts on countless people/soldiers attacking THEIR OWN BASE. And ok, lets say they did agree to attack themselves. Over time somebody is going to confess or leak information regarding this operation. And last of all Japan would have to deny this, obviously. The main problem here is that you are looking at history out of context, and out of perspective

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You talk about the japanese commander yamamoto...

the supposed architect of the attack on pearl harbor,..

"The supposed architect"? Well my friend, you have really lost your marbles today eh?

He is also the same yamamoto who went on a two year assignment in the united states,from april 1919 through the summer of 1921,to study english and petroleum resources at harvard university and while at harvard, he became very interested in naval aviation...

Now that is pathetic. You have no choice now but to repeat what I originally posted to begin with that you already responded to prior to this one? You must assume that people don't read like you do or that they are just plain morons? Sounds like someone I know, The Government.

Post by $heopleNation
"He drew up plans for a possible attack on Pearl Harbor years before it was even considered. He then campaigned against his own idea after studying at the U.S Naval college and Harvard University. His life was threatened by the Japanese Nationalist group The Black Dragon Society for his anti-War stance against war with China and later America. He later agreed to his own plan because Japan was left with no choice due to their Oil resource problem"

Did you miss this in the exact post that I wrote that you responded to? Or are you that blind or manipulative?

Wow..."he"...He spent 2 years in the usa!...at harvard university!...And the plot thickens...

Actually it's more like Wow! You're another spin artist who ignores the facts while extracting the ones that fit your fantasy so that you can atleast half ass convince weak minded sheople into believing such mindless drivel. You have completely become unhinged with this one. However, that is what ATS is all about, Opinions and discussions about mainstream and alternative truths and theories. ~$heopleNation

edit on 9-4-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typ0

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Lots of deep thinkers and very intelligent people seem a little weird and unusual,because their superior intellect is light years beyond the people who think they are weird and unusual...

I'd like for you to go on a little while concerning your "superiour intellect". Give us a little more on this if you would please. Of course, keep it related to Pearl Harbor.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join