It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World Beer Commercial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Shock Top Beer: End of the World

Thought I should share this, sorry if you've already seen it. Just more marketing for December. Open a beer, quick! As it could be your last.

DUN DUN DUN

edit on 8-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because, because, because, BECAUSE!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well they do say the 'bigwigs' of the world are subconsciously preparing us for the end times. Not sure if I buy into that. It's been insinuated that they are in fact causing this end times scenario, so why would they care about our preparation?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

Probably, or maybe they are just shoving it in our faces.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

Too late. Already had one cracked.

But it's ok. It's NOT the end of the world.

Plenty more beers to be had.

Here's to ya

edit on 8-4-2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

I go back and forth and back and forth on that issue..

Maybe they are just playing the bad guys to make us act?
Maybe they are the bad guys and we need to act?

Maybe they are playing the bad guys, so that we are prepareing for the Natural events?
Maybe they are the bad guys and, are making sure our minds help these natural events come?

Or maybe if they tell us they don't get in trouble for it?

Meanwhile I keep having Vivid dreams of meteorites streaking down like Mortar shells blowing up all around, just like in the Video...

In any case that commercial completely worked on me, and usually commercials make sure I DON'T buy whatever it is. I make a point of that.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh no. The Reptilian people are going to be all over this one. That alien was clearly a Draco class repty.
Will David Icke take over this thread?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Well they do say the 'bigwigs' of the world are subconsciously preparing us for the end times.

No, the "bigwigs" are laughing at the foolishness of the superstitious folks who buy into all of the end-time nonsense. This commercial is taking advantage of the 2012 superstitious nonsense and making a bit of fun of it to sell their product.

No calender is gonna tell us the end of the world. No religious book can predict it either.

Theres also no end-time "messiah" or "savoir" man-god from "heaven" who is gonna return to fight some mythical boogieman of "hell". All a bunch of nonsense for folks who don't use their minds nor have any common sense.

Folks who have fallen for a MAN-MADE calendar, as well as others who have fallen for a MAN-MADE book CLAIMING to be written by "god"
are certainly worthy of making fun of.

edit on 8-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

and of course for North America

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Well they do say the 'bigwigs' of the world are subconsciously preparing us for the end times.

No, the "bigwigs" are laughing at the foolishness of the superstitious folks who buy into all of the end-time nonsense. This commercial is taking advantage of the 2012 superstitious nonsense and making a bit of fun of it to sell their product.

No calender is gonna tell us the end of the world, and there is no "messiah" or "savoir" man-god from "heaven" who is gonna return to fight some mythical boogieman of "hell". All a bunch of nonsense for folks who don't use their minds nor have any common sense.

Folks who have fallen for a MAN-MADE calendar, as well as others who fell for a MAN-MADE book that CLAIMS to be written by "god" are certainly worthy of making fun of.

edit on 8-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

That's a lot of words to have to eat when the V's turn loose their zombie forces on the earth right before Nibiru shows up.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

This commercial is taking advantage of the 2012 superstitious nonsense and making a bit of fun of it to sell their product.

Pretty much. I can hardly wait until companies start making fun of the chemtrail crowd and David Icke devotees. The ruffled feathers and sore bottoms will be amusing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know.....seems like it would be a good time to have a beer to me.

And I don't drink.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Oh no. The Reptilian people are going to be all over this one. That alien was clearly a Draco class repty.
Will David Icke take over this thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is really disturbing, i think that all these commercials with the end of the world related topics are really screwed up. I thing TPTB are trying to tell us something is going to happen and we should be ok with that, either way im not convinced something is gonna happen thats too big

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Maybe they are the bad guys and, are making sure our minds help these natural events come?

this is why we need to think pure thoughts and goodwill to all mankind with exception to TPTB
or the elite, they do say that the meek shall inherit the earth lets hope that true

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Clearly evil overlords are conditioning sheeple masses for the end of the world. Otherwise ...ehhhm.... we all die without being mentally prepared for dying in the end of the world.... sort of thing. And this is not evil enough. Yeah.
No. Actually it makes no sense. They are rubbing it in our faces! Right! They say: You cannot escape our evil plan so drink the damn beer. With coriander. Bwahaha.
Or... Wait - this is how they communicate. The TPTB top secret guys are so secret that the only way they can say things to each other is just via subtle signs. Like a beer doomsday commercial. Fits perfectly.
Only blue pill sheepple could think that it is just a humorous commercial utilising wide spread 2012 meme.
We know better.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think all these company's are just having a laugh because they know we all ready know about 2012 the so called end of the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think they are just trying to sell more beer.

But, just to be safe will keep a cold one handy...

edit on 9-4-2012 by kawika because: add video

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

End of the World Beer Commercial

Well im well prepped got a fridge full so i will be able to burp toast the end of the world when it shappens
Don't belevie everything you shee on the telly tho
I just shaw a dragon and it wash'nt majic

Cran

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flowmaster05

Too late. Already had one cracked.

But it's ok. It's NOT the end of the world.

Plenty more beers to be had.

Here's to ya

edit on 8-4-2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

hahaha me tooooooooooooo!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well they do say the 'bigwigs' of the world are subconsciously preparing us for the end times. Not sure if I buy into that. It's been insinuated that they are in fact causing this end times scenario

Wouldn't be surprising the way things have been going.

On another note, he mentioned coriander at the end there? I love that stuff! But in a beer? Maybe I'm best sticking to Madras for that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join