It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
reply to post by igor_ats

I'm glad you had a good laugh, Now seriously do you really think there isn't someone on top of the food chain sort to speak calling the shots?

Rothschild Quote
“‘Let us control the money of a country and we care not who makes its laws.’ This is the maxim of the house of Rothschilds, and is the foundation principle of European banks. If a country and its people are mortgaged for the assessed value of their property, and the bankers control the money, the bondholders and not the people own that country. It makes no difference whether you call it a republic or a monarchy.”

– Financial writer Daniel T. Gushing, testifying before the House and Senate Subcommittees on Banking and Currency, 1914

No, I don't believe there is some mastermind behind wanting more abortions, pulling strings like some puppet master. I don't even see how feminism can be blamed here.

Come on now. There is, however, the Catholic Church - which has it's own agenda.

As for banking and money in general it's pretty well known the minority control the majority. Although I don't see how that proves anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

The Catholic Church is part of the long arm of the minority you speak of... It's pretty apparent, with what's been happening in the last 100 years. The catholic church is all about control and also they are worshipping the sun god...

Look up the sun god symbol almost identical to the cross and there's other similarities also. Do a little research.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

So because adoption doesn't work for everyone we should murder our unborn brothers and sisters? How narrow minded you are. And now for a quote I recently heard for the first time...

"No matter how smart you think your child is he/she is still stupid."

I would like to revise it and not just make it about children.

"No matter how smart you think you are, You're still stupid."

That's how I feel about our human race. All these people that think they know it all and try to make themselves better than you...

I feel we can all be narrow minded at times, So I ask everyone to be respectful for a day and see how it works. Having respect and common courtesy makes life so much better for yourself and the ones around you.

We don't need to call each other names. When we do that we might as well be talking about ourselves as well.

To demean someone is to demean yourself. IMO

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

That stat is supplied by the government. Do you really believe your government? I know I don't.

Elections are rigged. Here's a short video showing you guys why they are rigged.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures in 16 Years

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder how many others are suffering silently... This is sad. Real sad. I am glad though she is writing a book... sorta.

I hope this wasn't all for attention. I pray it wasn't. May God be with her and everyone else. We need God now more than ever...

And when I say "God" I mean the person that put's this reality together for you and I.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

So because adoption doesn't work for everyone we should murder our unborn brothers and sisters? How narrow minded you are. And now for a quote I recently heard for the first time...

No...because adoption almost never works. My wife and my cousin were supposed to be the textbook "success" cases who got adopted into loving families, were never abused, always had enough to eat...etc. Both would rather have been aborted. That doesn't mean they want to die now...it just means that having had the choice between never having to feel like an outsider and like they didn't belong their entire lifetimes they would have gladly chosen the aborted option.

Moreover...they are not alone. My cousin has met and and known all kinds of adopted people she met in groups who were trying to find their birth parents...she has said that the vast majority of the people she met feel the same way. Especially when after years of searching they finally find their birth mother and/or father and they discover that even in their old age these people still don't want them.

At the end of the day, I suppose it comes down to whether or not someone thinks euthanasia is murder or not. I don't think it is...I think that forcing people to live hellish existences is far more morally reprehensible than alleviating the suffering.

I'm sorry...but from my perspective this whole planet is dying and the future really isn't looking too bright for humanity. Irrespective of what you might have experienced in your lifetime...just think about the toxic and polluted totalitarian hell that a child born today will have to look forward to when they finish college in their early or mid-twenties. Quite frankly...barring a massive game-changer...I think a great deal of the world population will be CURSING their mothers for birthing them.

Look at table 5.2 in this study of suicide evaluated by age over the course of the last 100yrs or so. Link: docs.google.com... Find the year you were born and then follow your age bracket through the years. Your generation, the Baby Boomers, have ALWAYS had the lowest instances of suicides per capita when compared to those who came before and after you.

In short...it's ALWAYS been pretty sweet to be a Baby Boomer. I think this is perhaps one of the biggest fundamental differences in perspective. Conversely...GenX'ers from birth have been the most neglected, poorest, most abused, and least-funded by society at large since the Lost Generation. See the book located here: www.amazon.com...=nb_sb_ss_c_1_23?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=generations+the+history+of+america%27s+future&sprefix=generat ions+the+history%2Caps%2C487

The Baby Boomers have ALWAYS been a pleasure/euphoria seeking generation. This is true whether or not that pleasure/euphoria manifested itself as a sock hop, 60's beach party, Woodstock, disco, 80s "yuppie" materialism, or the 90's-present return to religious fervor. It's always some grand design...some great utopian ideal. If Maslow is right (and I tend to think he is), this can only be achieved when all of your basic and lower needs are met.

Likewise...look at GenX. The only thing we've been trying to do since birth is more or less kill the pain of daily existence. Just look at our "flagship" band...Nirvana. They take their name from a religion whose only goal is not to escape suffering and NEVER BE BORN AGAIN. No surprise that Cobain decided to off himself in the same specific manner as Hemingway did...a member of the Lost Generation.

From a generational perspective the Baby Boomers view an aborted fetus is "missing out" on something. They were murdered and deprived of having a chance. From a GenX perspective (as a whole) they were simply saved from inheriting the hellhole that the Baby Boomers left them.

Perhaps had I been born into a world that gave damn about anything other than quarterly profits I might also see the world as you do. Who knows?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ok from your perspective we might as well murder each other theirs no problem as the earth is dying and the people that have been born and given to adopted families, they didn't like the experience...

What a lame argument...

I mean how many adopted children do you know? 2-5?

I know for one myself personally would rather have a chance with being adopted then no chance at all...

A chance is just that, A chance. It's better than no chance.

Because of a few upset adopted children , you advocate murder of the unborn

sick and twisted logic, evil smiles upon you. And I think you like it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
how dare anyone calling their country a free country and a home of free people
if you take every opportunity to tell these free people not only how to live their life but
also what to do with their vaginas if they have one?

shame on you if you are a guy.
and shame on you again for your stupid little propaganda thing here.
you are brainwashed and mistaken if you think you can push your agenda on anyone.
Sad enough that your politicians bring this topic up every time the elections are around the corner
to manipulate your christian nut jobs.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by makodiver
if you take every opportunity to tell these free people not only how to live their life but

you are brainwashed and mistaken if you think you can push your agenda on anyone.
Sad enough that your politicians bring this topic up every time the elections are around the corner

Do you have a vagina?
Have you been through one?
Do you sometimes wish your mom had a abortion just to prove you correct.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

"No...because adoption almost never works. My wife and my cousin were supposed to be the textbook "success" cases who got adopted into loving families, were never abused, always had enough to eat...etc. Both would rather have been aborted. That doesn't mean they want to die now...it just means that having had the choice between never having to feel like an outsider and like they didn't belong their entire lifetimes they would have gladly chosen the aborted option. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----

This just shows that your wife and cousin were from poorly functioning families.
They really mean that they wished they were never CONCEIVED.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Damn that's as real as it gets... There's no argument after that one.

These pro-abortion critics are lucky their moms didn't abort them.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What you dont have, you don't miss.

A moot point.

Simplistic.

More pathetic than truly hypothetical.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Ya your right , You don't have a moral compass...

I've figured it out now... You don't believe in God, You don't believe in anything unless you can actually grasp it...

I get it, Pro-abortion critics are so about themselves they will never open their eyes to see what their promoting is murdering their unborn brothers and sisters...

I get it, but I wish it wasn't this way. A wish is only that, a wish.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Ok from your perspective we might as well murder each other theirs no problem as the earth is dying and the people that have been born and given to adopted families, they didn't like the experience...

What a lame argument...

I mean how many adopted children do you know? 2-5?

I know for one myself personally would rather have a chance with being adopted then no chance at all...

A chance is just that, A chance. It's better than no chance.

Because of a few upset adopted children , you advocate murder of the unborn

sick and twisted logic, evil smiles upon you. And I think you like it.

Spoken just like a Baby Boomer. Someone with a different perspective upon a moral ideology takes the time to truly explain all facets of their perspective, only to be greeted with hyperbolic and sensationalized jibber-jabber which is wholly dismissive of reality and waved away as being simply "a few upset adopted kids", for the sanctity of their beloved utopian ideals...no matter how ridiculous they are.

Fine lady...think whatever you want. Sorry, I wasted my breath and effort speaking to you like an actual human being.

Have it your way...I support the wholesale murder of unborn babies almost as much as I support rounding Americans born between the years of 1943-1960 into Soylent Green processing facilities as soon possible...the sooner the better on the latter.

Whatever.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by makodiver

Do you have a vagina?
Have you been through one?
Do you sometimes wish your mom had a abortion just to prove you correct.

Yes. Almost every day.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

"No...because adoption almost never works. My wife and my cousin were supposed to be the textbook "success" cases who got adopted into loving families, were never abused, always had enough to eat...etc. Both would rather have been aborted. That doesn't mean they want to die now...it just means that having had the choice between never having to feel like an outsider and like they didn't belong their entire lifetimes they would have gladly chosen the aborted option. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----

This just shows that your wife and cousin were from poorly functioning families.
They really mean that they wished they were never CONCEIVED.

Well...if their adoptive families were "poorly functioning" then we must come to grips with the realization that there has perhaps not once been a "properly functioning" adoptive family in the United States of America. Neither my wife, cousin, or the other 40 or 50 other adopted people I have met through them have ever had ONE bad word to say about their adoptive families.

Rather...that given the choice between being aborted and being born they would simply have chosen abortion for themselves, had they been able to.

Likewise...don't take change the words of people you have never met to better suit your ideology. This idea that "they really mean that they wished they were never conceived" is both accurate...as well as entirely irrelevant to the topic of abortion, given that the possibility of abortion doesn't enter into the equation until after conception.

Thus their preferences in order would be as follows:
#1- Not conceived
#2- In the unfortunate event they were conceived...they have told me they would rather have been aborted.

Since I haven't seen anybody here saying we should first eliminate birth control prior to encouraging and funding abortions...your arbitrary rephrasing of the point in question is laughably irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Have it your way...I support the wholesale murder of unborn babies almost as much as I support rounding Americans born between the years of 1943-1960 into Soylent Green processing facilities as soon possible...the sooner the better on the latter.

You've really lost it. Haven't you?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I think your lying to make yourself feel better about your stance...

40-50 people , I bet in reality it's more like 4-5 that you have asked the questions if they rather have been aborted than born...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise

What you dont have, you don't miss.

A moot point.

Simplistic.

More pathetic than truly hypothetical.

Right again...selfharmonise.

Unfortunately, for a very large percentage of the population there is no end to the suffering, misery, and agony which they will inflict upon fellow humans so long as they can wrap it in a flag, hang a bible on it, and use it to make themselves feel better about what truly selfish and awful human beings they are.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It sound's like your talking about yourself, and if you could please reply to the comment I made before this one. That would be great. I just don't see how you've asked 40-50 adopted kids-adults whatever if they rather be aborted than living and all of them gave you the said yes...

Just doesn't seem right.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join