It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
reply to post by Furbs

The point is that unborn would survive if the mother wasn't such a whack job.

No. The POINT is that you want to make these embryonic cell structures and fetal tissues fully actualized humans. Fully actualized humans can survive outside of the womb.

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Your world is barely worth living in, However their world might mean everything to them? Or no they we're all saved because we murdered before bringing them to this cruel world, I get it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

How about my government gets out of the abortion game, Why not make these women pay for it themselves.

O ya active population control... It's free.

Just like you can trade your organ for an i pad.

Do not deflect my point, sir.

If you feel so strongly about Abortion, STOP FUNDING IT WITH YOUR TAX DOLLARS. You can sit and preach all you want, but at the end of the day, you know that your government is giving women money for abortions and you are giving money to your government to do it.

Not very ethical of you, Mr. Morals.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I want small government, Who want's the government telling you what you can and can't do?

I'm just saying abortions are bad, Nothing good about them. NOTHING, besides temporary satisfaction. And that right there is what Luciferians preach and teach their own to gain that temporary satisfaction because that's all this life is worth.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by selfharmonise

Those cells are starving for love and affection as it's a young human life. You're misguided if you want to ask me...

I mean why are you trying to say human life doesn't start at conception, because we start out as cells? Is that so hard to believe?

Allright...if you really want to get technical there is no "start" or "end" to life at all. Time isn't a linear chronology of events. It's a shape. It's exists in four dimensions...not three...and certainly not two like we perceive it in a timeline.

It's sort of like asking where a cube "starts" or where a tetrahedron "ends"...it's all relative and wholly dependent upon your perception. So really...we are ALL dead already even while we are simultaneously in utero, not yet conceived, and newly born.

So...I guess it really doesn't matter when we all die, since this idea of "when" is just a byproduct of our limited sensory perception. The only thing that matters is how badly we suffer in the four-dimensional waveform of space-time that we occupy, huh?

...I know...physics is "satanic" too, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

No matter what I pay taxes on the items I buy every day, I can't not be complacent in my governments game of spreading the hate and evil.

No matter how much I don't want to contribute theirs no way not too. They are the master's of the game, do you think a pawn would be able to out smart the master? Not in their game. It was designed by them, for them.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

The point is that unborn would survive if the mother wasn't such a whack job. Excuse my language, but women that get abortions are all about themselves. Obviously , henceforth, the abortion.

Also rape accounts for 1% of abortions. Rape is horrible, but those women that have those children as rape victims are hero and not losers like the pro-abortion would like to make them to be.

Umm....who makes them out to be "losers"?

Maybe they don't want to be heros. I just don't think it's your place or the government's place to force them to raise their rape-baby as a constant everyday reminder of their attack. Especially if they have a boy and he looks just like "dad".

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I don't feel empty. Do you?

Really? You should feel empty.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Don't think of it as abortion, yoyoyoyoyoyo.

Think of it has giving birth to a viable life.. that promptly dies because it isn't able to survive on it's own.

There, now everyone wins.

Yep. "Survival of the fittest"...a GOP mainstay.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

No matter what I pay taxes on the items I buy every day, I can't not be complacent in my governments game of spreading the hate and evil.

No matter how much I don't want to contribute theirs no way not too. They are the master's of the game, do you think a pawn would be able to out smart the master? Not in their game. It was designed by them, for them.

There is no federal sales tax, so your point is simply incorrect. Outside of federal licensing fees, national parks, and other direct federal payment serveices, the only money that goes to the federal level is INCOME TAX. If you make less than 35k, you get it -all- back. YOU DO NOT PAY INTO THE CORRUPT MACHINE.

Think what you want, but you are incorrect. I live this life, I know where my money goes.

You can do it, you just need to make hard choices. Is Abortion a big enough deal for you to make changes in your life to stop paying for it, or are you just going to make excuses why it is too hard?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No start and end to life, That's not technical. That's playing semantics. There is a start and there is an end to this life.

The starting point is when the male sperm meets the female egg, and the ending point is when you take your last breath and beat your last heart beat, until slowly it stops.

And now at this point, Who knows. All I know is if my life is replayed and someone else is watching it with me, I rather them be watching it with me advocating for life than death.

Think before you have that abortion women, Do you really want to kill your unborn? It is a life. Do we value life in this society today? I'm sad to say we don't.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I want small government, Who want's the government telling you what you can and can't do?

I'm just saying abortions are bad, Nothing good about them. NOTHING, besides temporary satisfaction. And that right there is what Luciferians preach and teach their own to gain that temporary satisfaction because that's all this life is worth.

You say you want 'small government', but you want to enact legislation giving government more power to control what choices people make.

And you don't see the contradiction.

link   

No matter what they are hero's for that child they gave birth too... And to others, What respectable women these women are. These are the one's we should look up to, not lady gaga,etc...

link   

Think before you have that abortion women, Do you really want to kill your unborn? It is a life. Do we value life in this society today? I'm sad to say we don't.

Think before you work that hour of overtime, yoyoyoyoyoyo. Do you really want to give that extra tax money to the government to pay for another abortion? YOU have the power to stop abortions by NOT PAYING FOR THEM.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Make them private businesses not government sponsored killing centers. Our tax dollars shouldn't touch that place.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Make them private businesses not government sponsored killing centers. Our tax dollars shouldn't touch that place.

Then stop paying into the system! If you don't want your money paying for abortions, do the RIGHT THING and start making less than 35k a year. Oh right, that is too hard.

It is too much effort to help stop the abortions, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

No. The POINT is that you want to make these embryonic cell structures and fetal tissues fully actualized humans. Fully actualized humans can survive outside of the womb.

Your logic is flawed.

Hey, where do fully actualized humans start.

In the womb.

Who has the option to terminate a human life, Women and radical sharia law in Islam.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Sure you could. Stop paying taxes and just go jail. C'mon....it's "murder" right? Your the one who is so dead-set on this whole good & evil, God & Satan, thing. Do you think your "god" is going to give you pass for helping to "murder" babies just because there was a lousy prison sentence for not paying your taxes? According to legend this is the same "god" who tortured his own son to death. What do you think he's going to you?

10:1 says that for all your rhetoric and dogma you will continue paying your taxes and come up with some ludicrous rationalization to excuse your participation in what you term "murder" because deep down inside you aren't half the "believer" you profess to be.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

You say you want 'small government', but you want to enact legislation giving government more power to control what choices people make.

And you don't see the contradiction.

That's because she's off her meds.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Your logic is flawed.

Hey, where do fully actualized humans start.

In the womb.

Yup, they do. I wont disagree with you.

However, will you at least acknowledge that if you remove a 'baby' from the womb before it is able to survive, that it is NOT a fully actualized human lifeform?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join