It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Abortion " My thoughts" Please contribute

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

I think you're caught up more with the idea of 'babies', rather than the reality.

How's your orphanage going?

Don't preach, just do.

Make a difference.

If you feel that strongly, then channel it in the physical world.

Otherwise you're just another armchair radical...typing nothing that anyone will remember.

What are you really contributing?

Doesnt it all feel a little empty?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Your calling me an armchair radical while you advocate the killings of innocent. That's just how twisted your logic is.

Look in the mirror, I don't feel empty. Do you?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Regardless if you feel empty or not, Isn't it hypocritical of you to say the things you just said.

1.I think you're caught up more with the idea of 'babies', rather than the reality.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about human life.

2.How's your orphanage going?
How is your orphanage going? What does this have to do with anything. Since there is orphanages we should allow abortion?? What sick logic.

3.Don't preach, just do.
Just do what? Stand on the corner with a sign? I'd say this is a great medium for me to share. We do live in a hyper-connected world now.

4.Make a difference.
Making a difference , check.

5.If you feel that strongly, then channel it in the physical world.
This is the physical world.

6.Otherwise you're just another armchair radical...typing nothing that anyone will remember.
Ok I bow down, you know what people will and will not remember...

7.What are you really contributing?
I dunno , but I'm willing to speak up for the unborn while you sit back and do nothing. What about you?

8.Doesnt it all feel a little empty?
No.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't think of it as abortion, yoyoyoyoyoyo.

Think of it has giving birth to a viable life.. that promptly dies because it isn't able to survive on it's own.

There, now everyone wins.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Radical feminists is who got the abortion rights for women... I would like to compare them to Radical islam. Same mind set. There is no reasoning for these groups. They are so strung up in what there doing is right.

WRONG! Anti-choice people actually are quite significant in keeping the practice alive. Let me tell you about Real history from the mouths of those who worked in the abortion industry , about the hypocrisy in the anti-choice movement:

"The phenomenon that best exposes the underlying hypocrisy of the anti-abortion movement is the very common occurrence of woman who profess to be staunchly anti-abortion yet show up on the doorsteps of clinics as clients, they represent about 15% of our clients"

" These are sometimes people who cant face having neighbors or people at church find out that their daughters are sexually active . They also seem to believe that their daughters are different from the other people in the waiting room and the daughters seem to think so too"
Reference:A woman's book of choices~Rebecca Chalker and Carol Downer

So you know what some doctors came up with back then?
"woman who refuse to concede that abortion should be available for other women must relinquish their rights to confidentiality, These woman can get their abortions, but f we see them on the picket lines, we reserve the right to release their names to the media"

This describes YOU! How can you act self-righteous and try to deny other woman the very same freedom that YOU and YOUR partner exercised as well! Not only that but you and so many other people seem to WANT to paint the picture that woman who seek abortions are whores and just want to sleep around...how would you like such a personal judgment launched on you and your partner ? It's just not true is it ?

What is with the attitude " your just a tramp , donate your body and shut up and suck it up for 9 months because you deserve whatever you get, no matter the consequence just shut up and praise God for your blessing, and if you're that useless you don't have the mental faculties,health, or the means to care for the child, stop whining and just drop it off at Walmart ! Because after all , we don't care about you, your health, sanity, body,rights or stupid problems. We just want you to lay down and manufacture babies up until your late 50's or even early 60's so we can give ourselves a pat on the back and say 'praise god', look how many lives we created and how many we've ruined!"

THIS is the true colors and the true attitudes I'm seeing here and are indicative of the reality woman will face :They'll be damned and condemned for everything they do before, during and after childbearing.

It's not murder to "unplug" your body, all this ethos arguments and emotional manipulation via talking about babies being torn limb to limb is RARELY the reality. Most abortions are within the first few weeks and happen with a pill or suction that simply breaks the connection between mother and the embryo. So if they they found the technology that they could hook a tank up to the father and attach tubing between your organs and the embryo , I guess we should hold you to your logic and wave your rights goodbye?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I do believe your wrong, Ron Paul knows the horrors of abortion.

I Believe Ron Paul said , " if a woman came in after being raped and there was no evidence of pregnancy at the time,I would give her a shot of estrogen" Do you know what that means? That is basically Doctor speak for the morning after pill, (which is a high dose of synthetic hormones) which doesn't necessarily prevent an egg from being fertilized , just from implanting into the uterine wall . So by your very own logic , Dr. Paul would commit "abortion" because that egg has to die because it can't properly implant and flourish.

edit on 11-4-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's really going to piss you off is that yoyoyoyo is a guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

Seems totally reasonable to expose people's hypocrisy of denying rights to others which they enjoy themselves.

If you deny the right of people to get an abortion, you should DEFINITELY not get one yourself, right? Right?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ok so which abortions do you guys condemn? Only the one's after a few weeks? Why draw the line? When clearly human life start's when the egg meet's a sperm and is penetrated by it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by paleorchid13

What is with the attitude " your just a tramp , donate your body and shut up and suck it up for 9 months because you deserve whatever you get, no matter the consequence just shut up and praise God for your blessing, and if you're that useless you don't have the mental faculties,health, or the means to care for the child, stop whining and just drop it off at Walmart ! Because after all , we don't care about you, your health, sanity, body,rights or stupid problems. We just want you to lay down and manufacture babies up until your late 50's or even early 60's so we can give ourselves a pat on the back and say 'praise god', look how many lives we created and how many we've ruined!"

Hey well then why doesn't the man get a say in it? Women can force child birth upon men and they are stuck with the consequences?

One can choose because they carry, What a wrong choice when your getting an abortion. It's legal murder.

Lives ruined by having children... Ok... People that feel that way obviously rather have their lives ruined than give up their children. At least they gave their child a chance.

People that get abortion's will never give their baby a chance... Obviously. It's a baby at conception.

A miscarriage is one thing, Intentional abortions are another.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats

Originally posted by milominderbinder

However...let's say a fetus DID have choices. I'm pretty sure the fetus ALSO wouldn't choose to be born a parent(s) that were too poor to care for it or would resent it for the balance of their lives. Likewise, I'm guessing not many fetuses would CHOOSE to bounced around to a smattering of foster homes and orphanages and be raised by "The System".

The other party in this equation is the woman. She has a choice. One that actually makes sense. To cut a long story short no one has a right to someone elses bodily resources, blood, bone marrow, kidneys heart etc. even if they're culpable for the other person requiring it.

EXACTLY!!

I really don't understand why American politics has been dominated by genital-usage for the last 30yrs or so.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why do 'pro-life' types pretend the 'pro-choice' types are 'pro-abortion' as if they all want everyone to go out and get an abortion, when what its really about is securing the RIGHT of someone to get one if they choose?

Using the government to impose one's own morality seems very counter to the notions of a small government, and is definitely one of the aspects of Paul's philosophy which I can't even attempt to defend in terms of 'limited government'.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
Ok so which abortions do you guys condemn? Only the one's after a few weeks? Why draw the line? When clearly human life start's when the egg meet's a sperm and is penetrated by it.

As I already told you, yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

If a baby is taken out of the womb and cant survive it wasn't meant to live.

If it is a 'viable life form', it should be able to live on it's own.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by selfharmonise

Have comfort, it's obvious you don't have value for the unborn.

Yeah...yo-yo. Quit picking on selfharmonise.

If you want to look for someone who doesn't value the unborn, look no further. I'm right here.

No need to make all of your wild accusations to prove your point.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

The government give's tax dollars to these clinics, I don't want my tax dollars going to murdering innocent unborn.

It makes me complacent in murder, on a daily basis, multiple times.

I bet it's about 5,000 abortions a day.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The government give's tax dollars to these clinics, I don't want my tax dollars going to murdering innocent unborn.

Then do what I do. Make less than 35k a year so you get it all back at tax time.

I purposely make less than I can with my educational background because I -vehemently- oppose the "War on Terror". None of my taxes go to the war effort. You can do the same for Abortion if you feel so strongly about it. How about YOU put your money where your mouth is?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
It really doesnt feel natural to coin the phrase "bleeding heart conservative", but I think that in this regards it fits.

People seem to have more regard for a bunch of cells, than they do those starving in the streets.

In my opinion...that's precisely the problem with these pro-life extremists. Life is "precious" and "sacred" right up until you are born. After that it becomes all "screw the poor and off to war".

The result is a world which is barely worth having in the first place. Quite frankly...compared to the majority of the worlds population the one's who are aborted are the lucky ones.

Sad...but true.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

The point is that unborn would survive if the mother wasn't such a whack job. Excuse my language, but women that get abortions are all about themselves. Obviously , henceforth, the abortion.

Also rape accounts for 1% of abortions. Rape is horrible, but those women that have those children as rape victims are hero and not losers like the pro-abortion would like to make them to be.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

How about my government gets out of the abortion game, Why not make these women pay for it themselves.

O ya active population control... It's free.

Just like you can trade your organ for an i pad.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

As long as we are clear that you approve of using the federal government to impose your own personal will on others. Big Government.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join