It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Scanning for Intelligences, Galactic/Universal Wavelengths, etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
NOTE: You must share the responsibility for anything that happens to you if you try this yourself. Don't kid yourself that you can tell yourself you read something on the net then just tried it, so it's the fault of the information. If you try it, you accept part of or most of the responsibility for anything that occurs from that point onwards.

Edit : I'd suggest you think your mind has developed enough and/or that you're pretty much an adult who's at least confident of meditational or some type of equivalent protection if you really want to go ahead with this.

So basically, modern science and "reality" as we know it would have us believe only the governments with their ultra-top-secret super-expensive shiny tech can look around for other intelligences, but that's just wrong.

The mind is one of the most powerful tools we all have, ask anyone that's ever really done anything and they'll probably confirm this if you're in doubt. We already know this.

You can basically meditate and scan around for intelligences if your mind truly thinks it's ready to try it. You might not get a shiny photo to put on the net or some type of channeled confirmation for everyone else to see, but you can use your own mind to research.

Basically because of this fact : any highly intelligent beings checking us out for signs of intelligence will be looking for the very people that use their own minds to search for the truth as well as the people using tech. Because it just makes sense, obviously. You scan for any type of intelligence from all possible methods if you use your mind, and you have to figure the most intelligent beings would do that, right?

Anyway, just wanted to share this incase it was useful for anyone. But really, if you don't think you're up to facing whatever you might find, please don't blame this thread, it is after all you that decides when the time is right to truly look for answers. To search for your own disclosure.
edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: edits, typos, etc.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Source?

Anything else to add other than a couple of paragraphs?

No YouTube video? (lol)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popular
Source?

Anything else to add other than a couple of paragraphs?

No YouTube video? (lol)

Haha, nothing else to add evidence wise, sorry.

But seriously, I'd recommend this for adults. Kids who are smart enough and have abilities will just go ahead and do it either way, and so will some daft kids probably if they read it and are delusional. I'd suggest you think your mind has developed enough though and that you're pretty much an adult who's at least confident of meditational or some type of equivalent protection if you really want to go ahead with it. (will add this to first post anyway.)
edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Any personal experiences then?

Give me something to work on here lol

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I get that part aboout being able to "Mind scan for intelligences".
Can you maybe give us a How-To just to see what's it's really about?

NOTE: You must share the responsibility for anything that happens to you if you try this yourself. Don't kid yourself that you can tell yourself you read something on the net then just tried it, so it's the fault of the information. If you try it, you accept part of or most of the responsibility for anything that occurs from that point onwards.

What exactly do we have to worry about?
edit on 8-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Any personal experiences then?

Give me something to work on here lol

Yeah was just going to add, sorry. Weird how you're kind of mirroring my thoughts here.

As with the people using tech, I'd say that after trying this on and off for over a decade (32 now.) the research, or data I've had from all the times I've meditated or searched in whatever way, would kind of suggest it's pretty insane to think that we're alone.

And would rather leave personal stuff out because I think the main aim is about trying this if you think you can, because you won't be the first or last doing it by far. Basically as far as I've gone I think I've joined many others doing this and seem to have an additonal stack of info alongside the photos and written stuff many researchers have, (and that has its main drawback, it can't be shared.) and what it does is seems to add to the idea that yeah, there could be quite a lot going on out there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I have a habit of doing that

Either way, it sounds a lot like remote viewing.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

An excellent thread topic---robhines. I agree with you 100%. May I add that mental telepathy, is probably the only viable method of communication, that has to traverse vast interstellar distances. Forget about radio waves---which are far to slow---mental telepathy is one method that can be/and is successful in Earthling / ETI communication contact.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

edit on 8-4-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

1st question :

If you think you're ready, put yourself into your most concentrated state of mind, also where you feel as good as you can, often meditating or something related, and think of star systems, planets, constellations, etc. Name them in your mind, picture the name, use your mind to think of where they are, if you're an astronomer or know their position in the sky at the same time, way better. Then just sit with it in your mind for a bit and try to concentrate on where you think that area is. Have no previous idea of what you think might be there at all, that's the total wrong way of doing it and would be a bad bias scientifically. If there's an intelligence out there evolved enough it'll maybe leave impressions in your mind of some type, according to how well it thinks you can cope with the response.

Realise it's your first time trying it if it is, and also that it could be years, like it is with any other type of research if you're new to it, before you get any info you think might mean anything.

2nd question :

You just use your head basically and realise that anything could be out there. That's why I suggest that kids or adults that don't feel like they can protect their minds in any way don't mess around trying it.
edit on 8-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Are they going to use it on Dolphins? It won't work on most humans because of abstinence

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Cool, and yeah, it does sound related to remote viewing, but it accepts any data basically that's going on at the time you're searching. It's not restricted in any way like remote viewing might be, but also with the awareness that you have to know a bit about your own psychology incase your mind is playing tricks. That's clearly important because if you don't know much about your own mind, the info you get is a lot more likely to be messed up with your own delusions and biased interpretations.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I get that part aboout being able to "Mind scan for intelligences".

Just pick up a copy of the CIA project Stargate remote viewing manual
That will get you started

Not much... other than the person you are trying to scan is better than YOU and fries your brain because you haven't learned hoe to block yet

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Cool, and yeah, it does sound related to remote viewing, but it accepts any data basically that's going on at the time you're searching. It's not restricted in any way like remote viewing might be, but also with the awareness that you have to know a bit about your own psychology incase your mind is playing tricks. That's clearly important because if you don't know much about your own mind, the info you get is a lot more likely to be messed up with your own delusions and biased interpretations.

Interesting.. you've definitely got my interest.. it's like 5:19am here so I need to sleep, I'll check back on this thread later. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I would also have a look at this thread

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Not much... other than the person you are trying to scan is better than YOU and fries your brain because you haven't learned hoe to block yet

Hahah! Yeah I'd guess that could be a possible hazard...you never know after all.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Scanning for intelligent minds... Shamanic journeying... Remote Viewing... Speaking to Your Higher Self.... Conversing with God or Goddess... Learning to speak with your guardian angel. Meeting your Spirit Guide... etc...

Seems as if none of us are very different... I prefer to believe that I am broadening my Spiritual life by communicating with spirits in another dimension.

We are all on this journey in some way or another

Good post!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh look, its this thread again.

Hey, thread! Long time no see. Did you come back with any kind of evidence at all this time? I mean, you were very pregnant with the ideas of pages and pages of posts that last time I saw you..

Nothing?

DAMN!

Oh well, maybe next year, eh?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Hey, thread! Long time no see. Did you come back with any kind of evidence at all this time? I mean, you were very pregnant with the ideas of pages and pages of posts that last time I saw you..

Nothing?

DAMN!

But I never said it was about evidence did I?

From further up the thread :

Haha, nothing else to add evidence wise, sorry.

I was talking about research, so if you're looking for evidence, wrong thread, sorry. Some of us try different research methods, we're not saying we've found proof, so anything you said is kind of a waste of your own time, and also showing the ignorance of the scientific community in researching it properly too, or maybe they got muzzled again?

By the way, how's your scientific search for truth going?

No solid evidence still?

Damn, maybe next year, eh?

Exactly. Maybe you should think about the "Experiment" part of your own title.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Nothing?

DAMN!

But I never said it was about evidence did I? I was talking about research, so if you're looking evidence, wrong thread, sorry. Some of us try different research methods, we're not saying we've found proof, so anything you said is kind of a waste of your own time, and also showing the ignorance of the scientific community in researching it properly too, or maybe they got muzzled again?

By the way, how's your scientific search for truth going?

Nothing still?

Damn, maybe next year, eh?

Exactly.

Oh, you mean my scientific search for truth that started when I was eight years old and saw an episode of Leonard Nimoy's In Search of series? You mean that scientific search for truth that pushed me to go to university to get a masters degree in Mesoamerican Art History so I could go and study the sites usually attributed to alien interaction? You mean THAT search?

Yeah, still no trace of aliens.

But.. you keep sitting on your toilet and thinking about aliens, mate.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Oh, you mean my scientific search for truth that started when I was eight years old and saw an episode of Leonard Nimoy's In Search of series? You mean that scientific search for truth that pushed me to go to university to get a masters degree in Mesoamerican Art History so I could go and study the sites usually attributed to alien interaction? You mean THAT search?

Yeah, still no trace of aliens.

But.. you keep sitting on your toilet and thinking about aliens, mate.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Wow, no amount of degrees will make you right, sorry, because I didn't say they were out there so there's nothing to make me wrong about when it comes to that angle. So thinking you automatically have more authority on the subject because of a masters degree won't work really, I'm talking about a different research method. Strange that you seem to be on an aggro type wind up attempt too, almost like your feathers are ruffled because it's not one of the "accepted" versions of research. Boohoo if that's the case and wake up. Maybe you should've tried a course or two in opening your mind whilst getting your degree.

Go and look at photos, footage or writing if you don't like this thread and spare us the boredom.

Oh never mind, we've hit Skunkworks. Maybe it really isn't accepted to try anything but the programmed scientific "norm" after all. Or it'd at least be cool if the Aliens/UFO's forum was open to different research ideas anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join