It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Popular Culture Icons Are Being Eliminated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I didn't look at the entire list closely, but John Travolta's son too and many others.

Normally I would have (notice past tense) laughed at the concept of demons, and have said in many of my posts that "one man's demon is another man's et / ode (other dimensional entity) - however, yes many of our popular icons and their children and family members are meeting suspicious ends.

Something is up.

My husband says, well with money you begin to think you are invincible, you have a lot of idle time and get bored easily and with all the temptations.......blah blah blah

Again, BUT - Other world (higher/lower dimensional entities), called demons / jinns, etc........all our cultures have folklore about "the dark or evil ones", the "tricksters".

Now, I'm coming at this from the last 50 of my 59 years from a non Christian angle (stopped believing in a personal God and Jesus the day I was orphaned at 9 and abused / multiple different ways).

And even coming at this from a non Christian point of reference I am at this point beginning to really wonder?

What sparked my rethinking and that is still the point I am at now, is Madonna's half time ritual.

No, I don't believe for one moment that Madonna's being tugged out on a large throned platform wearing what she was wearing and the colors and dancing was simply a show, for "entertainment", it was a full blown satanic ritual.

I use to laugh at the thought of demons, vampires, were wolves and of all things the craze now for zombies.

Thinking that the above mentioned stuff were all forms of "primitive superstitions". My thinking usually goes along the line of quantum physics, science, there is always a 3d logical explanation for everything............or is there?

Now, are we talking ets? odes? jinns? demons???

From my own personal experience, Kabbalah "magic" does work. Now, is it summoning up entities we call demons, are there demons (those that were cast off from the source we call God???) or "natural elements" being summoned.

What I felt that one and only time, in my folly, in my youth was a predatory, darkness so dangerous, so malevolent I refuse to even revisit that single event nor discuss further upon it. But I don't normally see stuff that isn't there, hear voices, etc...........I've always been very reality based.

I don't pretend to know the half of it. For the last 30 years I felt comfort in "logical science could explain everything".

But the two videos (and yes they are both long) give one pause to think.........they both come from a Christian point of view but The Black Awakening explains to me anyway about "zombies" or shells that have been hollowed out (their original soul/owner) edged out and another non 3d entity inhabiting the shell we call a body.

We're talking 21st century here folks, not 1500's. However, every single culture, since the beginning of human history, bar none has folklore of creatures beyond our realm of three dimensional perception.

Ets, Ode's, demons, ?????

Since watching Madonna's half time ritual (and yes I have occult knowledge and this was a real ritual) I am wondering WTF is really going on? Hollywood Satanic Ritual abuse is now so blatantly obvious, it's not even being hidden anymore.

Again, I don't propose to have any answers, this is simply a couple videos I stumbled across that I will leave anyone that cares to watch them (and I thought they were worth the time) to ponder about.

The Black Awakening (Zombies???? Sleeper Cells??? All these shootings and all these violent weird stuff going on and it just keeps getting weirder by the day)

Description of video: Russ Dizdar is a Christian, and has "delivered" hundreds of people from demonic possession. Russ maintains it is just one aspect of the complete ministry of Jesus and feels that all Christians should be trained in the Body Of Christ enabling us to be equipped for this "Black Awakening" which is almost upon God's people.

Over the past 30 years he has become an expert on Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) or Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), Satanic Ritual Abuse, MKULTRA type mind control (sometimes called Trauma Based Mind Control.)

Because of his work with the victims and perpetrators of "Cult Crime" he has discovered an "underground" that most people could never imagine exists.These "Chosen Ones" are planning for something they term "The Black Awakening" and Russ and his team at shatterthedarkness.net... (his ministry website), are seeking to do whatever they can to heal those involved, rescue victims, expose and bring to justice the perpetrators, and let them all know of the power, authority and love of the King of all kings, Jesus Christ

Hollywood's Satanic Agenda...VERY Eye Opening.

Description of video: Hollywood Unmasked Talk About Eye Opening..Kids ask your parent to screen before watching this. Due to the fact that this is an expose it shows some very wicked stuff that has been feed to the masses for years on screen. PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS SUGGESTED!!!

In closing, our last president was a member of Skull & Cross Bones, research The Bohemian Garden, the icons using the one eye symbol and pyramid and horns.

While I am not yet "reborn" I am at this point beginning to wonder WTF is really going on.

I do know there are entities from other dimensions. Are they demons or simply beings from other dimensions?

Who knows?

Symbols, watch the symbols - start researching into satanic ritual child abuse.

David Icke has been trying to warn us for decades.

Again, demons, fallen angels, ets, odes, ?????

We all come at this discussion with our own preconceived ideas - well we better start thinking outside the box and quick because I don't think we have a lot of time left.

I did listen to Anton LaVey's spokesperson for the Church of Satan and the guy (to my mind) is a selfish, service to self, at everyone else's expense, only I matter kind of guy which in my book, I wouldn't care to know him.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion - David Icke.

Again, something is going on..............I can't personally stand to watch 95% of the TV shows or movies, our "culture" sucks..........full of hate, violence and harsh for the most part.

Rock concerts, the energy generated - think about it, energy can be used as a tool and a food.

Simply turn off the sound and watch a You Tube of a rock concert and study the faces, same as some of these evangelical revival meetings - almost like pod people going into a trance..............scary, like being in a horror movie where you're the only one who has figured out that something really bad has invaded your neighborhood but nobody will listen to you.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blocula

Yet some very influential celebrities remain alive.

Such as....

Donald Trump

Thanks a lot, i just threw up all over my new laptop

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And don't forget Paul McCartney back in '63, man. Remember? He was replaced.

Seriously, though, I don't doubt that maybe one or two names on your list have some questionable circumstances surrounding their death, but all of those names? Selena? Whitney Houston? Richie Valens? I don't know, man. Besides, if this were true, they would have taken Frank Zappa WAY before he died. He was very vocal.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

I don't believe Bob Dylan means that he literally made a deal with the devil.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

True, its a thin line.

I once heard that "TPTB" have no problem fighting along each other for profit and power, and differ in viewpoints also. But they all fight together to keep their "shared" power over the masses.

Picking a name and finding things don't add up is easy.

I do think however, influential public figures are being monitored carefully, because they have more "power" with the public as all the politicians together.

See what happened to Kelly Clarkson when she spoke out for Ron Paul.

I short, I do not think they are all murdered, but I do think TPTB keep a straight eye on influential figures , especially the ones with views considered not good for the states quo.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Maybe a lot,or even all of these people sold their souls to diabolical powers,in exchange for a few years or a couple of decades of intense fame,wealth and pleasure and then it was time for them to,as we say,pay the piper? and most of the people i listed were in their 20's,30's and 40's...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thank you for offering your thoughts and taking the time to create this thread, Blocula.
I've noticed, over the time (half decade +) i've spent here, that you offer honest opinions, and in turn, are responded to with ignorance and hate. sometimes genuine (which is acceptable), but mostly, your criticisms are a result of groupthink in combination with a blatant disregard to the willingness to accept an individual's point of view, with intent to inflict needless emotional harm.
I do agree that at least at least a few of the "accidents" and "suicides" involving musicians (and other figures) we've been told about have been, in fact , criminal attacks, inflicted upon caring (artistic) individuals that were no longer willing to play along in correspondence to an elitist corporate agenda.

don't forget about them. keep doing what you do brother (and tell us why you do it too).

inb4 someone attacks a grammatical error. unless, well, i took too long to post this and some..body beat me to my inb4

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well,

The obvious one to be eliminated was John Lennon for sure.

I think that most of the other death's were due to the "lifestyle' in which one lives to be a celebrity. If you notice there are many musicians that have their struggles with the world.

This can be said the same about movie stars.

Once you get the "spotlight high" it is hard to replace that feeling. Most of these people(not all) you listed had some pretty serious drug and alcohol related lifestyles that contributed to their demise.

Did you mention Layne Staley? I read the list but I do not recall him. Alice in Chains is pretty popular these days.

But anyways, I chlak it up to the percieved lifestye that a person subjects themselves to, that leads to further problems.

The others I feel are unfortunate accidents, curious about JFK Jr. though.

edit on 8-4-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
they have served their purpose and then there is no more use, leaving them to their own disposals.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I didnt list layne staley and i didnt list everyone i could think of either,its just a partial list and i'll bet that if i looked into the situation of events a day or two before,during and shortly after every single one of these deaths,i would find a lot of unknowns and lot of unanswered questions,all leading to hushed up and supressed conspiracies...

And for those who might be wondering,carl switzer was the tall squeaky voiced kid in the little rascals,the one with a little piece of hair that was always stuck up straight...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Layne was a great artist.
If you focus on any particular person you will undoubtedly subject yourself to easy potshots and petty attacks

"that guy? well he was just a stupid junkielol"

what else can i say?
i don't usually listen to what a T.V or monitor tries to tell me.
could you accept that a couple of these people died with no conspiracy involved?

is this just for some stars and stripes?
response...pls

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UsedIllusion

And john bonham,led zeppelins awesome drummer was only around 30 years old and of course theres the "27 club"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

another great one. m/ one of the greatest drummers to have and shall ever been
a lot of times these artists' vices are made a point of debate, despite substantial evidence in support of criminal occurrence.
the 27 club? yeah it's real.
but coincidental? that's open to interpretation.

My personal favorite member of the 27 club is Mia Zapata. listen to her. she had a beautiul voice, she did

edit on 8/4/2012 by UsedIllusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2012 by UsedIllusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by UsedIllusion

And john bonham,led zeppelins awesome drummer was only around 30 years old and of course theres the "27 club"

Right, because aside from being a great drummer, he was very outspoken and influential... wait, actually, not so much. It would have made more sense to go after Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, or even John Paul Jones. You know, the writers. It is well known Page was a follower of Crowley, going so far as to buy his old estate. So if someone who was influential in that group was "no longer useful" to the illuminati, it seems he would have been a more likely candidate than the drummer. And yet, Page and Plant still walk among us.

Edit:
Wait! He was 30? Crap. I'll bet Logan 5 got him. He was "renewed". (sorry, ATS ads are rotting my brain).
edit on 8-4-2012 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Whitney Houston - okay, again, I've had experience in the occult.

Never in "Black magick" but this video to my mind is strange.

Now do some research as to how Washington is set up.

The meaning of Hollywood.

Study the occult.......................every time I turn on the TV I am now seeing (from my past occult knowledge) very blatant signs of Satanism.

Quantum physics wise, think in numbers - numerology, sacred geometry, vibrational frequencies that open portals.

Not saying your reply was wrong but one must wonder, dig a little deeper - something is absolutely going on.

911 was a big ritual. A traumatizing ritual designed to change the population and manipulate them by fear into submission - trauma based mind conditioning.

JonBenét Patricia Ramsey

Start researching into dates of death and "holy ritual days".

Research numerology.

Again, from my limited occult background - something is up.

One example is Washington DC

Description of video above: Learn how to analyze the geometric street plan of Washington D.C. An Animated Review of published research that questions L'Enfant's conceptual plan, and the to-build plan of 1791.
PowerPoint presentation was made using INSERT Circle and line and ANIMATIONS Fade and Wipe commands. Zoom to 200% and hold down the Alt key to "fine tune" the placements

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... (now with this video check out the lei lines these buildings and monuments lay on) and yes music sucks big time on this one.

Michael Jackson

Now, you've been given hints in our movies..............watch the green numbers sliding down in the movie "The Matrix" (Numerology) a "program".

Again, anyone with occult knowledge will tell you 99% of these music videos, our movies, even our kid's cartoons are now saturated with very heavy dark occult symbolism..............it's right there smack in your face and under your nose, our collective noses.

Illuminati Rebellion: It Will Cost You Your Life (Michael & Spears)

Solstice Sacrifices Exposed Part 2 (Brittany Murphy)

Simply do the research.

The further one digs the creepier and more dark this subject gets.

It would take a 2,000 pages to explain, you've got to do the research yourself - it's actually quite interesting what is going on right under everyone's nose and yet most people choose to remain asleep.

Beauty, fame, money - but at what price?

Again, maybe it's just coincidence, I don't think so because of the numbers...............math, numbers, sacred geometry - the placement of each "sacrifice"......to my way of thinking, I suspect very strongly "occult" simply means hidden knowledge (research videos on Jordan Maxwell, he can explain the terms hollywood and occult if you're a beginner on this subject).

Coincidence, yes anything is possible - but I watched how low level people in power operate and first they attack your credibility, your reputation, your common sense or lack there of, your weaknesses............then they "get you" and claim "Oh but he/she did it to them self."

Strange Whitney Houston was left in the tub for hours - all through the party below her. Normal operating procedure would be to close down the building, have the party elsewhere or remove the body first and then allow the party, but usually, because of evidence purposes, closing down the building and having the party elsewhere.

Leaving Ms. Whitney's body upstairs for hours is highly irregular morgue protocol.

Now, start researching dates and numerology.

Numbers are the universal language and of themself can set off, like music, vibrational frequencies.

Research sacred geometry, astrology and lei lines - placements of buildings and monuments all over the planet.

Again, the more you dig into this, the creepier and darker it gets.

We haven't even touched upon mind control by child abuse.

Yes, this stuff actually exists.

Yes some of these "icons" could very well have simply been careless and weak, but to my mind, there are now too many.

Jordon Maxwell, short condensed video on symbols..............should research his longer videos.

Lastly, read some of David Icke's books, many you can get free on the net.

A lot of people bad mouth David Icke, but he and Jordan Maxwell have connected more of the dots in my opinion than most other people.

Think some of these fantasy novels are wild, what's really going on is even stranger.

edit on 8-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

An autistic boy who also had Kawasaki disease as a baby was eliminated, was he?

I'd ask why but I already know the answer...

"As a message to John"

So, what message?

What did John do to warrant such a message?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Did jimmy page,through occult practices,offer up john bonham as sacrifice,as a soul payment delivered in exchange for all the super wealth and fame that led zeppelin had received and still does and i think that only the beatles have outsold led zeppelin in america...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Back "before" saturday night fever came out and "before" john travolta was rocketed to the top of hollywood by that movie,he had a very close girlfriend die in his arms,diana hyland and hmmmm? another soul sacrifice? like jimmy page sacrificing john bonham? and it is said that those who sell their souls for temporary wealth and fame must before or after "offer" someone they love to diabolical powers and wanna bet that travoltas gonna win a best actor oscar soon? shortly after his most recent sacrifice to satan?

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I appreciate the time invested in your reply. I am well versed on the obvious "design" of Washington and I don't disagree that there is occult and illuminati symbolism everywhere, and it is literally everywhere. I just don't believe every single death is a direct result of this. Some, yes, but there is such a thing as going too far. Perhaps I could have expressed myself more eloquently, but that's not my strong point.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Did jimmy page,through occult practices,offer up john bonham as sacrifice,as a soul payment delivered in exchange for all the super wealth and fame that led zeppelin had received and still does and i think that only the beatles have outsold led zeppelin in america...

Well, if he did, he got ripped bad. They were riding high, but after Bonhams death, they pretty much fizzled out. They never recovered and all the great music was made before the "sacrifice".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join