It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Popular Culture Icons Are Being Eliminated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

But almost all of them had major drug problems. Please tell me you're not that actor(can't remember name) who fled to Canada with your wife because you think that the Hollywood wackers are out to get ya? You're not, are you?

Laura Branigan is dead!!?? Good gravy. I didn't even know that she'd went. I used to have a crush on her when I was like 12, I saw her on TV and said "MMMm Hmmm". She was kinda sexy. Sad. But people die every day. Now the bio-engineers, scientists,-- I can believe was a conspiracy. But Laura Baranigan?
edit on 12-4-2012 by Fylgje because: to add to ma post man

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

al jourgensen tom waites bruce springsteen jim kerr sinead o connor all still with us

you could write a list like your with people still alive

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Why then,or should i say how then was jim morrison,jimi hendrix,brian jones and janis joplin all found dead at 27 within a year of each other,but keith richards is still alive at 69? and how many times was he arrested for drugs 2? 3? 4? more? Those people,among others like john lennon,were eliminated by the cia,imo,because they could sway the masses away from the control and domination of tptb...

Laura branigan > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

maybe he laid off the drugs/alcohol after his buddies died?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh, I love these! I went through a huge chunk of rock star/Hollywood conspiracy research a few years back. It was really interesting....there were all kinds of ties to each other, kinda like a satanic soap opera!

For people who like this kind of stuff, look up laurel canyon, roman Polanski, Brian Wilson, Charles Manson, Anton Lavey, hells angels, mamas and the papas, Kenneth unger, jack nicholson, and the lists go on and on. I find it so interesting how all these people tie into each other. San Fran and LA were crazy back in the day, stands to reason a lot of curious things, mysterious things happened.

I even read that Jim morrisons dad was involved in the gulf of Tonkin incident, but I never bothered to seriously check into it. I did find this though:

www.examiner.com/the-doors-in-national/jim-morrison-s-father-dies< br />
I find it interesting that several of these people come from military families, convention wisdom says they were just rebellious kids bucking the military conservative system.....conspiracy theory would say otherwise!

Anyways, so many connections are involved, it just shows me what tangled webs we as humans often weave.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Celebs never die.

They just get repackaged.
'

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

You can also look up the sinister...roman polanski, rosemarys baby, charles manson, sharon tate, abigail folger, gary hinman, steven parent, voiytek frykowski, jay sebring, leno and rosemary labianca, donald shea, dakota hotel, john lennon, mark david chapman, cia, mk ultra, fbi, whitey bulger, lee harvey oswald, john and robert kennedy, marilyn monroe connection...because they're all connected...and they're almost all dead...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
There seems to be a long running and very sinister effort to eliminate as many popular and iconic celebrities as possible and i think they are being killed off because they all had the ability to sway and manipulate the mainstream masses into certain directions and ways of thinking and acting that tptb do not want us go and do not want us to think...

dana plato...

I could go on and on and what the hell is going on?! and to say nothing,obviously isnt true...

edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Dana Plato? Dana Plato had the ability to sway the mainstream? Dana Plato?

I guess Urkle better watch his back!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

There seems to be a long running and very sinister effort to eliminate as many popular and iconic celebrities as possible and i think they are being killed off because they all had the ability to sway and manipulate the mainstream masses into certain directions and ways of thinking and acting that tptb do not want us go and do not want us to think...

dana plato...

I could go on and on and what the hell is going on?! and to say nothing,obviously isnt true...

Dana Plato? Dana Plato had the ability to sway the mainstream? Dana Plato?

I guess Urkle better watch his back!
Television Stars and Movie Stars are both watched and listened to by millions of people every day, millions of people who tptb dont want getting out of line, millions of sheeple who tptb dont want straying away from the controlled and dominated mainstream flock...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have reason to believe that special illuminati agents gained entry into the home of Mama Cass Eliot and shoved a double decker ham and cheese sandwich down her throat causing affixation and as expected, making it appear as though it was an accident. You should also add Momma Cass to the list.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
it's ETC....not ECT!!!!!
Watevah? is that all you can say? and anyways,ect is just an american form of pronunciation...

As an American I have to tell you that you are incorrect. Ect is nothing like ETC. They are completely different. Why can't you just admit you typed the wrong thing. It doesn't matter.

ETC

As for the OP. How are they being eliminated? Of the last few big celebs who died they were all drug addicts and well excessive drug use leads to death. These people have an endless supply of whatever drug they want. I think it's harder for them to quit because it is so easily available. Many of them can't handle the fame or take it too far and get addicted to some substance be it alcohol or drugs (pills or illegal types) to help cope with life. Just because these people are famous and have money it doesn't mean they are happy.

Whitney Houston who is the last one I can think of was a huge drug addict who was also a partier/drinker. That is a deadly combo.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
I have reason to believe that special illuminati agents gained entry into the home of Mama Cass Eliot and shoved a double decker ham and cheese sandwich down her throat causing affixation and as expected, making it appear as though it was an accident. You should also add Momma Cass to the list.
I did include her in my list,shes in the top row...

I have reason to believe she died of a heart attack,because she did and her choking on a sandwhich is an urban legend started by one of the too many people out there who are insanely jealous of someone elses success and think its a joke when they die (or are murdered) too young...

Cass Elliot > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Whitney Houston (48) and Donna Summer (63) have both very recently joined the sad and sorry,growing ever longer list of eradicated movie and music stars,many of whom i listed in my opening post and they were all too young to die...
edit on 18-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Time to add two more recently deceased famous people to this sad and growing ever longer list,davy jones from the monkees and robin gibb from the bee gees...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

ya its very obvious that a government would want to kill a single entertainer if that one person can attract millions of people to listen to him/her. The politicians have had trouble doing that for 2012 years and are jealous!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And of course Donna Summer and Whitney Houston, neither of whom I cared for. A big loss to humanity was Phil Ochs, but he hung himself like some kind of moron (not the David Carradine type of hanging, but the bad kind, in his sister's house of all things).

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelonats

Those numerous people that i listed and others,all too young to die,were able to reach and attract many tens of millions,perhaps hundreds of millions of people all over the world through their movies, their music and their television shows and someone like john lennon was able to sway the opinions of millions of people very easily and obviously,too easily and so one of the cia's numerous mkultra mind control drones,mark david chapman,killed john lennon in cold blood...

edit on 25-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
There's not much that isn't a conspiracy to you, is there, blocula?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A few (7 years - I think) of fame, fortune and wealth) then the devil comes to collect the soul.

A few years ago I would have laughed at the above statement because I am scientist based............but no longer.

Read L. A. Marzulli's books and google his free videos.

EVERYTHING has a price tag - everything.

Sell your soul and you may gain power, fame, fortune and love but only for a short time.

Your soul is eternal and priceless.

And no, I'm not a Bible thumper - up until recently I was agnostic, Pagan and Buddist.
edit on 27-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Heres a very famous person that i didnt include in the list i made for my opening post and he was the most decorated soldier of world war-2,a film star who made 44 movies,a best selling book author and a popular song writer...

Audie Murphy,born june 20th,1924 and died too young in a plane crash on may 28th,1971 at the age of 46 > deelores.homestead.com...

His last movie,made in 1969,was called "a time for dying" and in 1970 he was charged with assault with intent to murder and battery,but was acquitted and he may have been murdered,snuffed out,like so many others who were too young to die...
edit on 28-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join