It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Civilians Lined up, Bound and Gunned Down in Front of Syrian School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is a story which I discovered on CNN today. It had two effects on me: it upset me when I realised how evil people can be, and it enraged me into a state of hysteria. Surely we, as the human race, cannot and will not stand for this malice and malevolence any longer.

Here is a section from the news article:

(CNN) -- Syrian forces are targeting civilians displaced from their homes by earlier fighting, an opposition group said Saturday, three days before a deadline for government forces to withdraw from cities.

The Local Coordination Committees of Syria said the regime is targeting villages and farms around the eastern city of Rastan, where fighting a month ago forced out more than 80% of the city's residents. They escaped to the nearby area but are now coming under attack, according to the group, which is a network of opposition activists.

Saleem Qabbani, an LCC activist in Homs, described to CNN a massacre outside the wall of a local school that the Syrian army used to launch offensives and detain people.

After troops left the school following clashes with the rebel Free Syria Army, 13 people, including youths, were found dead, with signs of torture, Qabbani said. Some of the bodies were still bleeding when Qabbani came upon them Saturday, he said.

edition.cnn.com...

Tell me; am I wrong about this? Is the mainstream media feeding us a false version of what is happening in Syria? Is this an attempt at Problem, Reaction, Solution? Will the EU and American public be calling for armed invasion soon?

Are we being told the truth about Syria?

Please add your opinions below. I think a lot of people are interested in this topic, and want action to be taken.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Of course you are not being told about the truth about Syria... CNN? Opposition groups? Look at where you are getting your information from.

Do you think that the Syrian army is just going to stand by, and chill out while foreign countries (The U.S, Saudi, Qatar) are arming/funding rebels to try and take over the country?

LOL I mean come on dude what world are you living in?

How else do you think they are going to be able to justify a war/support the rebels against Syria if the people aren't on side with it? How do they achieve that? Make out Syria to look evil, dangerous and inhumane through propoganda, just like the propoganda you are hearing.

What would the U.S do if Iran started arming the ghetto, drug gangs and terrorist organizations with weapons, rocket launchers and tanks and tried to start a civil war?

Would the U.S say, yeah it's all good Iran... We welcome that sort of behavior, kill as many of our troops and people as you can, we won't do anything. Or would the U.S government crack down on those gangs and try to defend their country?

A word of advice... Don't listen to CNN. Don't listen to the main stream media, you should be asking yourself why you ever listened to them in the first place, you should know better.

If you want real news, go online and look for some independent news sources, read news from different countries... Or, read both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion.

For example, just say you are in junior school, and some kid comes up and punches you in the face and starts a fight with you, then the teacher comes over and only asks the other kid what happened, he then lies and says that you punched HIM in the face and was calling him names, then you go to say "that's not true!" but the teacher says "BE QUIET I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YOU ARE GETTING EXPELLED THAT BEHAVIOR IS TERRIBLE" without even hearing your side of the story, then the other kid laughs at you and walks away.
Is that fair? No of course it's not.

So before you come to any sort of conclusion when it comes to the lying main stream media trying to force their propoganda into your brain, know both sides of the story so you can make your own informed decision.

edit on 8-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Your laughter betrays your lack of understanding but unfortunately you are correct.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
delete. accidental repost

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Are you saying that this massacre at the school is justified?

What is the solution here?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

"Commander of Free Syrian Army refuses Assad regime demand for a written guarantee to end fighting"

rt.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

what proof is there except the farcical claims of the so called syrian activists ala muslim brotherhood terrorists?

truthsyria.wordpress.com...

Maybe you should read on how the muslim brotherhood terrorists were gangraping women and cutting off their breasts because their husbands refused to join them to overthrow the syrian govt. These murderous scum should be annihilated with their supporters the western special forces and the West itself.

Hopefully,Mr.Putin sees the light and launches his entire nuclear and bioarsenal to glass the West and make it hotter than the surface of the sun.Western warmongering garbage nations deserve this thoroughly.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
With so many of these 'news' articles, there is no proof at all. They just print the story as though it is 100% truth with no evidence at all other than some 'rebel' etc.

Simply ask yourself, is this how real journalism would work? No, it obviously isn't. So you you therefore realise that the MSM is trying to push an agenda, it is using propaganda to influence public opinion to favour the already planned foreign policy.

All this does is make the sheep cry out how terrible Assad is and that they need to help the Syrian people.

Look how well intervention on 'humanitarian' grounds worked in Libya- dropping bombs and arming terrorist rebels does not bring freedom to a country.

new topics

top topics

join