It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
And jacqueline kennedy just happened to not get shot? or was she intentionally not suppose to be shot?

Sam Beckett saved her. Haven't you seen Quantum Leap?
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by blocula
And jacqueline kennedy just happened to not get shot? or was she intentionally not suppose to be shot?

Sam Beckett saved her. Haven't you seen Quantum Leap?
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com...

You mean...Jackie was the intensional target but the sniper missed...?

Wow...thats a new one. Uhmm...maybe worth investigating. John couldn't keep his John in his pants and Jackie had a secret relationship with Onassis. Make sense...there is motive...and money.

The plot thickens....now it will become a three pipe problem indeed.

edit on 8/4/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Do you have any kind of evidence?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
It gets stranger.....

And dont forget JFK's son died in a plane crash.

edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

And don't forget that JFK's son was a Democrat. See my thread titled "Assassination by Airplane." I'm still waiting for examples of Repugnicans (spelling intended) who died in airplane crashes.

Laz

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the huge hole caused by a high power rifle bullet tearing through his head would have killed him... I seem to recall half of his head been splattered on his wife and all over the car.

OP You my friend have some strange ideas. It was a live public event with thousands of witnesses, How do you fake that? More importantly why bother to fake it? Where is JFK now if he wasn't dead?

On a side note, the Titanic did sink when it struck an iceberg. Large hole ripped across more watertight compartments than the designers ever anticipated. Filled with water - Sank.

Like I said my friend, you have some strange ideas...

edit on 8/4/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The most intriguing part of this whole event is/was, Jackie O never talked about it. Never even wrote a book (that I'm aware of anyway)
She sorta skulked off into the blue horizon, married that Greek tycoon and kept her mouth shut. Funny thing coming from a person who was an editor and had a penchant for writing.

We'll never know. Unless of course, Caroline says something upon her death bed in a few more decades.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The most intriguing part of this whole event is/was, Jackie O never talked about it. Never even wrote a book (that I'm aware of anyway)
She sorta skulked off into the blue horizon, married that Greek tycoon and kept her mouth shut. Funny thing coming from a person who was an editor and had a penchant for writing.

We'll never know. Unless of course, Caroline says something upon her death bed in a few more decades.

I think that she either had some suspicions about or knew exactly who had really killed Jack and was possibly doing the wise thing keeping quiet. Consider the other strange deaths associated with JFK after his own death, she will have heard about those and probably made the decision there and then to stay quiet forever.

I doubt Caroline will say something, if she even knows anything. I don't think she does. I suspect her mother would have kept the truth from her to keep her safe. What's that old line...? 'Plausible deniability'

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if it is fear tptb are after, you keep kennedy alive and orchestrate more nuclear show downs, which lead to more kids hiding under their desks, you don't kill him and end it

How does an assassination not induce fear? The leader of our country gets his head blown off on TV. If you want to see kids under desks, go research Columbine and VT massacres.

TPTB has every category covered

are you going to offer any proof of him being alive after that day ? and by proof, I'm not talking about links to websites that claim it without any proof

Why would they make this evidence public? That would ruin everything. Dont play stupid.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

strange but true titanic did sink or maybe it was the identical sister ship .she was a basket case uninsurable .a ship just happened to be near with thousands of towels & jumpers when the titanic sank

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

OP You my friend have some strange ideas. It was a live public event with thousands of witnesses, How do you fake that? More importantly why bother to fake it? Where is JFK now if he wasn't dead?

I dont doubt thousands of people came and saw JFK. But not for his whole route. Another member said it good, why aren't there tons of people on the lawn when he is shot? Perfect day to see the Prez and have a picnic.

If you notice the film, he is shot 10 seconds before reaching the end of his route. Would it be that difficult to let the public in for the first 3/4 of that route? They drive into view, he holds his neck, she checks it out, he gets shot in the head, she gets up and grabs his skull off the back of the limo and they disappear.

Then they doctored in the special effects and remove frames. Each person had a role. Even the person filming of course.

Originally posted by Anon77

On a side note, the Titanic did sink when it struck an iceberg. Large hole ripped across more watertight compartments than the designers ever anticipated. Filled with water - Sank.

How do you know this? A book? Television? Hollywood movies?

"Her passengers included some of the wealthiest people in the world"

wiki

I've heard this story before.......

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by Anon77

strange but true titanic did sink or maybe it was the identical sister ship .she was a basket case uninsurable .a ship just happened to be near with thousands of towels & jumpers when the titanic sank

Yeah I have seen the theories it might have been her sister ship instead (I kinda believe that one actually). Sadly not near enough or a hell of a lot more than 710 people would have survived. At water temps of -2 degrees C without a survival suit your talking 1 -3 minutes before death. Even with full survival gear your still only talking maybe 10 - 20 mins at those temps. The Carpathia didn't arrive until 4 a.m. long after the 1517 people in the water died. A resoundingly bloody stupid idea to claim it was unsinkable to begin with... POOR choice of advertising.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

They do not "disappear".They sped off under the over pass and out of sight.You know..to the hospital.I think the autopsy photos prove he's dead.Again,you've provided no facts to back up your claim.You're just providing your opinion.Let's see some actual proof please.
edit on 8-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

.I think the autopsy photos prove he's dead.Again,you've provided no facts to back up your claim.You're just providing your opinion.Let's see some actual proof please

Welcome to a conspiracy website. Why would the facts and evidence be out in the open? Thats the problem with humans who aren't open minded. Your focused only on the evidence, and once TPTB supplies you with it, your 100% satisfied.

Could the picture of dead JFK be fake? Yes
Could there be a group of talented people who specialize in creating these photo's? Yes
Could this tactic be used on other dead famous people? Yes

THEY post the autopsy picture, and the world shuts up.

Perfect

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Problem is OP you don't have any evidence backing up your theory. Also consider the amount of people involved in your staged assassination, Your talking hundreds (thousands?) of people. There's no way you could stop leaks from them - short of killing them all - then killing the people who killed them - then killing the people who killed them - and on and on it goes. Please present some real verifiable proof for your theory? Where is JFK now if he's not dead? Like I said my friend you have some strange theories...

The titanic museum in northern Ireland actually (you know, the people who ACTUALLY built the ship) also from several books written at the time of (and the years after) the sinking (real books - not some internet copy), Where did you get your data from? tv, movies, internet, your vast and vivid imagination? /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I think it was faked too, dont know why to me he had a explosive squib, i can see his chin blowin up befoure exploting, i wonder why that man by the sign raised his arm like that at 0:06 like giving the signal to start the shooting.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

I think it was faked too, dont know why to me he had a explosive squib, i can see his chin blowin up befoure exploting, i wonder why that man by the sign raised his arm like that at 0:06 like giving the signal to start the shooting

Check this out. Watch Governor Connally, the man infront of JFK seconds before the headshot

Around frame 284 he's looking directly at JFK, who is currently holding his neck. Then he looks the other way, leans back slightly and BAM, headshot.

If this event is fake, we have to look at ALL characters. Connally looks to be playing his part.

Staged and executed perfectly.

Also why is there such a massive frame removal between clip 365 - 383, while Jackie's picking up skull fragments?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Also why is there such a massive frame removal between clip 365 - 383, while Jackie's picking up skull fragments?

Just a wild out there guess but probably because displaying pictures of the first lady of the US retrieving bits of the presidents smashed skull and brain was deemed for some strange reason inappropriate to show on television...?? (first shown on tv in 1975 btw, Long after LIFE magazine bought the film off zapruder) Or possibly the secret service/fbi removed those frames as evidence in some internal investigation? Zero evidence to prove either way...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

if it is fear tptb are after, you keep kennedy alive and orchestrate more nuclear show downs, which lead to more kids hiding under their desks, you don't kill him and end it

How does an assassination not induce fear? The leader of our country gets his head blown off on TV. If you want to see kids under desks, go research Columbine and VT massacres.

TPTB has every category covered

are you going to offer any proof of him being alive after that day ? and by proof, I'm not talking about links to websites that claim it without any proof

Why would they make this evidence public? That would ruin everything. Dont play stupid.

survey says

X

if you can't handle criticism, don't start highly speculative topics that make no sense. nobody was hiding under desks after the assassination. your point is poorly thought out and incorrect

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Wasn't the JFK motorcade a public event?

How dare you bring common sense here!
That's the first thing I thought. Surely SOMEBODY would've come forward
by now telling how all of Daley Plaza was closed to the public that day.

key Words ...

Allan Dulles CIA Director, MK Ultra , Operation Mocking Bird, operation bluebird ,

Mary Bancroft in the CIA and had a long term relationship with Allan Dulles & best friends with Ruth Hyde Paine

Mary Bancroft: Patient and Spy

by Stephen Parker, Ph.D (Article Selection and Commentary) on February 19, 2011
jungcurrents.com...

Mary Bancroft Dead at 93; U.S. Spy in World War II
By ROBERT McG. THOMAS Jr
Published: January 19, 1997
www.nytimes.com...

Ruth Hyde Paine !!
en.wikipedia.org...

Ruth Paine drove Marina Oswald to New Orleans when the Oswalds moved there and back to Dallas when they moved again. When the Oswalds resettled in Dallas, Marina and the Oswald child moved in with Ruth Paine while Lee stayed in a boarding house under the name O.H. Lee. The second Oswald child was born after Marina moved in. Marina helped with the housework and Ruth’s Russian studies while Lee visited on weekends. By this time Michael and Ruth had separated, though their divorce was amicable and Michael was a frequent visitor. At the suggestion of a neighbor, Ruth Paine told Lee Oswald about a job opportunity at the Texas School Book Depository.

Suggestion from a Neighbor ! who was that Neighbor ?

Now with the Bushes

Did the Bushes help to kill JFK?
jfkmurdersolved.com...

Sorry Op Im not Convinced !!

Does anyone Here like Playing Puzzle's

Would the CIA Last with JFK Nope ! Would the Federal Reserve Bank Weaken Yes

If JFK were Alive !

Could Oswald be Part of the a likeness of Manchurian Candidate like Experiment !!
its Possible!! or he was a Patsy

Some reason Im going back to this

Allen Welsh Dulles = CIA career

The Agency's covert operations were an important part of the Eisenhower administration's new Cold War national security policy known as the "New Look". Under Dulles's direction, the CIA created MK-Ultra, a top secret mind control research project which was managed by Sidney Gottlieb. Dulles also personally oversaw Operation Mockingbird, a program which influenced foreign and domestic media companies

en.wikipedia.org...

The Search for the Manchurian Candidate
John Marks
11. Hypnosis
www.druglibrary.org...

Just to add wasn't Oswald a Documented CIA Employee as the Records Show ??

so what do you know about the Buses & the Kennedy's relationships

and the CIA ?

Cheney, Rumsfeld Urged CIA To Mislead Congress In The 1970s, Authors Say

First Posted: 06/27/09 06:12 AM ET Updated: 05/25/11 02:25 PM ET
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

here something a tidbit !

Donald Rumsfeld -- Nixon Administration

Rumsfeld resigned from Congress in 1969 — his fourth term — to serve President Richard Nixon in his administration, and he would serve in a variety of executive branch positions throughout the Nixon presidency. In 1969, Nixon sought to reform and reorganize the United States Office of Economic Opportunity, an organization created during the Kennedy administration and greatly expanded as a part of Lyndon Johnson's Great Society programs, rather than eliminate it outright. He appointed Rumsfeld Director of the organization. Rumsfeld had voted against the creation of OEO when he was in Congress, and initially rejected president's offer, citing his own inherent belief that the OEO did more harm than good, and he felt that he was not the right person for the job.[16] He only accepted after a personal plea from the president.

en.wikipedia.org...

and who was in the Warren Commission ! of the Assassination of JFK!

Gerald R. Ford !!

In October 1975, Ford reshuffled his cabinet in the Halloween Massacre. He named Rumsfeld to become the 13th U.S. Secretary of Defense; George H. W. Bush became Director of Central Intelligence. According to Bob Woodward's 2002 book Bush at War, a rivalry developed between the two men and "Bush senior was convinced that Rumsfeld was pushing him out to the CIA to end his political career.

Return to government (2001–2006)
Rumsfeld is administered the oath of office as the 21st Secretary of Defense on January 20, 2001 by Director of Administration and Management David O. Cooke (left), as Joyce Rumsfeld holds the Bible in a ceremony at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building

Rumsfeld was named Secretary of Defense soon after President George W. Bush took office in 2001 despite Rumsfeld's past rivalry with the previous President Bush. Bush's first choice, FedEx founder Fred Smith, was unavailable and Vice President-elect Cheney recommended Rumsfeld for the job

Hmm interesting ! ... Rumsfeld, Bushes Dulles, Ford, involvement ......
edit on 8-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

I think it was faked too, dont know why to me he had a explosive squib, i can see his chin blowin up befoure exploting, i wonder why that man by the sign raised his arm like that at 0:06 like giving the signal to start the shooting

Check this out. Watch Governor Connally, the man infront of JFK seconds before the headshot

Around frame 284 he's looking directly at JFK, who is currently holding his neck. Then he looks the other way, leans back slightly and BAM, headshot.

If this event is fake, we have to look at ALL characters. Connally looks to be playing his part.

Staged and executed perfectly.

No,Connally is reacting to being shot as well.You've still yet provide real proof for your theory.I'm not counting on it though,because I think you even realize how ridiculous it sounds.And in the nearly 50 years since the assasination SOMEONE would've made the same claim you are if it could even remotely be true..Except they'd probably provide facts and not opinion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join