It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by pshea38

No human being has died; forever in fact. TPTB have been hiding it from us for thousands of years.

Where did granma go you ask? Pshea knows.

Ask me where your momma is NC. I dare you.

Is it so outrageous, from a civilised point of view, to consider the possibility that
people in high places have the means and resourses to stage events and pass them off
as real. Think of the levels of controll maintained over operations.

I am sure you are aware of operation northwoods.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Have you any evidence at all
for your musings.......................

They never do
They figure since this is a conspiracy site that any outlandish claim will be accepted.This is nearly as bad as the people who claim there were no planes on 9/11

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Liars have been writing your history. So you trust liars, over evidence? Or have you even bothered your arse looking into any of the links I always provide to back up the 'outrageous' claims I make? No need to answer that. You already have. It is really just different degrees of sheep-hood, isn't it.

Yes... I bothered my "arse"
Yes....your ideas are as mad as a box of frogs!

You are looking for conspiracies where none exist.....and I don't mean the people behind JFK's assassination...because there lies the biggest conspiracy of all!.......but Mr Kennedy took a bullet (or two) to the head, make no mistake.

Just because you supply links to "silly" ideas doesn't make them true.......it's just different degree's of sheep-hood isn't it?......some people believe any old drivel they read on the interweb don't they?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

I started a reasoned rebuttal but decided that would not change your mind. Actually, I doubt that you believe your daffy hypothetical situation either.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

My momma died when I was 12. I did not have to invent a theory that she 'disappeared.'

I am familiar with Northwoods...if Kennedy deemed the concept unworkable (and undoubtedly un-American), why would he fake his own assassination? Why would Bobby fake his in 1968?

It makes no sense and it doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It was public. how many people saw it? it would be much easier to kill him than to fake his death anyways.

just like its much easier to send 2 plans into the twin towers and a missile with a hologram on it.

good lord some of the posts on ats are lacking in common sense

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I dont want to sound like a broken record,but once again your thinking way outside the box and like myself,your thinking so far out of it that i have never once read or heard anyone ever mention the possibility that the jfk asassination may have been a fabricated event that was then used to thrust more control into peoples lives and inject more fear into peoples minds,as well as forcing every mainstream person to continuously think and worry about how even the president of the united states wasnt safe and was able to be murdered,than i myself and everyone else must also be living totally exposed,completely unsafe,while walking around blind and half asleep,with bullseyes painted onto our chests and backs...
edit on 7-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
so all of that was done to create fear ?

get a history book and read up on the nuclear missile crises involving cuba

what a joke

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by pshea38

Liars have been writing your history. So you trust liars, over evidence? Or have you even bothered your arse looking into any of the links I always provide to back up the 'outrageous' claims I make? No need to answer that. You already have. It is really just different degrees of sheep-hood, isn't it.

Yes... I bothered my "arse"
Yes....your ideas are as mad as a box of frogs!

You are looking for conspiracies where none exist.....and I don't mean the people behind JFK's assassination...because there lies the biggest conspiracy of all!.......but Mr Kennedy took a bullet (or two) to the head, make no mistake.

Just because you supply links to "silly" ideas doesn't make them true.......it's just different degree's of sheep-hood isn't it?......some people believe any old drivel they read on the interweb don't they?

It took me a week to go through that excellently intelligent thread and you
sum all that hard work up in a few minutes with words like silly???

Sorry, I don't deal with frauds.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
reply to post by pshea38

My momma died when I was 12. I did not have to invent a theory that she 'disappeared.'

I am familiar with Northwoods...if Kennedy deemed the concept unworkable (and undoubtedly un-American), why would he fake his own assassination? Why would Bobby fake his in 1968?

It makes no sense and it doesn't work.

I do not have to invent a theory that she disappeared either. I assume if you had to
prove it you could produce an SSDI entry, old family (non-blatantly photoshopped)
photographs, birth and death certificates etc. etc.

There are only 400 odd people who died as victims of 9/11 listed in the SSDI.

The kennedys were elites and were only playing out their parts in the race to
get them and theirs to where they are right now.

Don't you want to know the truth? Did you go through the link and the
evidence presented?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so all of that was done to create fear ?

get a history book and read up on the nuclear missile crises involving cuba

what a joke

America was embarrassed because of the moves Kennedy made during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Then he got shot.

Gee, the worked out perfect

Again..dont underestimate TPTB. We do NOT know their agenda, so dont expect history book evidence to be on our side.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Wasn't the JFK motorcade a public event?

According to the OP...they must all be paid actors.....

Des
Most men and women would love to be actors and actresses and most of them already are. Because most people put on an act for eachother and lie to eachother every day and night.They casually say what they think someone wants to hear,but its not what they're really thinking or scheming.They make empty promises with no intentions of keeping them and people would be willing to do just about anything and never reveal a thing about it,for an envelope stuffed with $100 bills...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ultimately,i dont even know if my mother is really my mother and i dont even know if my father is really my father.I was always told they are and so i think they are,because i want to believe they are,but do i really know they are? could i ever actually prove it beyond all shadows of doubt? and any dna test used to try and prove they are,could be altered,or just outright lied about and how would i even know?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Obviously no one actually was there that day and saw his brains explode all over his wife.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Garfee because: Dont off topic post me mf
Sure,there may have been a couple dozen people at most who actually saw jfk get shot and everyone of them may have been a purposefully placed plant and a highly paid off liar,because the only way that 99.999999% of people saw kennedy getting shot, was on their tv's and the special movie making effects of the time,could have easily been employed by professionals and then splashed all over the media and kennedys wife didnt seem to have much emotional trouble finding herself another extremely wealthy man not so long after her husband was supposedly asassinated...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So the postmortum photos are fake?
And we're supposed to believe Jackie just walked away and takes up with ugly old Ari?
PLEASE....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star128
Sure,why not? especially when knowing that this whole world is probably nothing more than a massive lie and even life itself is most likely just one gigantic conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Were Oswald, Bobby Kennedy, John Jr Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe staged too?

I love OP's who make me look 'tame'.

That's a very short list

Each one deserves a thread, sadly we are in lack of active conspiracy theorists

And dont forget about the mysterious deaths of...

brian jones,jim morrison,jimi hendrix,james dean,sal mineo,natalie wood,cass elliot,randy rhoads,ottis redding, nick adams,george reeves,carole lombard,jayne mansfield,bob crane,janis joplin,keith relf, buddy holly,aaliyah,jp richardson,ritchie valens,marc bolan,sam cooke,john denver,phil ochs,john lennon,heath ledger,michael jackson, peter tosh,sonny bono,jim croce,marvin gay,judy garland,jean harlow,leslie howard,ricky nelson,keith moon,andy gibb,johnny ace,tupac shakur,kurt cobain,david carridine,ronnie vanzant,steve gaines,cassie gaines,stevie ray vaughn,michael hutchence,carl switzer,isadora duncan,grace kelly,john bonham,billie holiday,patsy cline,hank williams,bruce lee, brandon lee,whitney houston,selena perez,john ritter,dana plato,diana frances,brian keith,elvis presley ect,ect,ect...

What the hells going on?!?!?!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

And we're supposed to believe Jackie just walked away and takes up with ugly old Ari?
PLEASE....

That would play into what I posted on the first page of this thread, that JFK may have survived the shooting but was incapacitated by it and afterwards lived on Ari's Greek island for a number of years. Marrying Onassis would provide a cover story for Jackie and family living on the island and would be far enough out of the way for a still alive but incapacitated JFK to be kept out of sight.

Supposedly officer JD Tippit was such a dead ringer for JFK that it was him used in the autopsy photos, which still had to be doctored somewhat to alter the appearance of his wounds. People expect autopsy photos to look somewhat different from the person when alive so a double could easily be used.

This is not a theory I particularly advocate but one that I have heard, researched briefly, and do not consider it beyond the realm of possibility. It is not a popular theory and seldom mentioned but it does fit somewhat with this thread discussion. I find it unusual that I cannot locate many photos of JD Tippit, and none that are close-ups or are very clear.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Lets not forget the fact that a large number of people who were connected in some way to jfks supposed asassination were soon after killed or died mysteriously...

Many deaths related to JFK assassination > www.amazon.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
He's clearly saying that JFK flew those planes into the WTC on 9/11 duh!
JFK also flew the Plane into the pentagon, killed Osama bin laden and invented anthrax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join