It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK was never killed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
1. Pick a location
2. Empty all high rise buildings surrounding the location
3. Fill location with actors
4. Simulate "assassination" at given time/location
5. Capture on film
5. Manipulate/edit film
6. Feed footage to the public, replay head shot over and over and over.....

Sound familiar? How many times did the media play the September 11th crashes?

- Imagine if the 9.11 footage was missing as many frames as the JFK footage
- What if we only had 1 angle of the plane crashes from 9.11?

Conspiracy theorists would go insane.

Both events accomplished the same result.

1. Fear
2. People questioning if our own government had a role in the event

Flame all you want, i dont believe for one second JFK was killed via head shot. Dont underestimate TPTB. Then again....most people still believe the Titanic sunk due to hitting and ice burg...............the ship "God himself could not sink".

Well....he sunk it.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wasn't the JFK motorcade a public event?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

According to the OP...they must all be paid actors.....

Des

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So where's your evidence suggesting he's still alive, along with all the airline passengers killed on 9/11?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Obviously no one actually was there that day and saw his brains explode all over his wife.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Garfee because: Dont off topic post me mf

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Considering poor jackie jumped out of her seat to try to retrieve a piece of her husband's scull... in the film...

Ya im pretty sure he died...

Movie magic wasn't THAT great back then

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Have you any evidence at all
for your musings.......................

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The reason I believe Kennedy was taken out / whacked ,

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...
edit on 4/7/2012 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit--Posting Work Written By Others

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dont know about your theory, but i wonder why there is no footage from the moment after he was shot.

There is footage and pictures all the way up till he gets shot, and then no more, or am i wrong?
I just don't remember seeing any...

Titanic....Well, i am a sailor and have been on ships sailing the northern hemisphere, i have seen what ice can do to the hull of a ship, even thin ice can create a lot of damage, so an iceberg sounds plausible to me.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Mianeye because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
1. Pick a location
2. Empty all high rise buildings surrounding the location
3. Fill location with actors
4. Simulate "assassination" at given time/location
5. Capture on film
5. Manipulate/edit film
6. Feed footage to the public, replay head shot over and over and over.....

Sound familiar? How many times did the media play the September 11th crashes?

- Imagine if the 9.11 footage was missing as many frames as the JFK footage
- What if we only had 1 angle of the plane crashes from 9.11?

Conspiracy theorists would go insane.

Both events accomplished the same result.

1. Fear
2. People questioning if our own government had a role in the event

Flame all you want, i dont believe for one second JFK was killed via head shot. Dont underestimate TPTB. Then again....most people still believe the Titanic sunk due to hitting and ice burg...............the ship "God himself could not sink".

Well....he sunk it.

edit on 7-4-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

okay. I'll go with it. So maybe he never even existed.....as this is all a holograph or a simulation. LOL. Not making fun of you , just sayin', if we go there, we might as well go here....
And the Titanic...well, who said god had anything to do with it? Just for the sake of extrapolative arguement, since we are questioning everything.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

How dare you bring common sense here!
That's the first thing I thought. Surely SOMEBODY would've come forward
by now telling how all of Daley Plaza was closed to the public that day.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
I dont know about your theory, but i wonder why there is no footage from the moment after he was shot.

There is footage and pictures all the way up till he gets shot, and then no more, or am i wrong?
I just don't remember seeing any...

Titanic....Well, i am a sailor and have been on ships sailing the northern hemisphere, i have seen what ice can do to the hull of a ship, even thin ice can create a lot of damage, so an iceberg sounds plausible to me.
edit on 7-4-2012 by Mianeye because: Spelling

There is footage of the wife trying to scrape up his brains... Obviously after he got shot.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Ok, didn't know that, and i guess and can live with not watching it.

Something, something 2'nd line.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Adding "Something, something 2'nd line" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I had heard stories for many years that the incident was not fatal and that JFK though severely incapacitated had survived and afterward resided on Onassis' island where he was seen periodically from a distance by tourist boat passengers, a man in a wheel chair with massive head injuries. This would supposedly account for some of the anomalies occurring in the aftermath of the Dallas shooting as well as legal complications if an assassin was ever tried in court. I am not wholly certain Oswald was ever formally charged in his slaying, but for that of officer JD Tippit..

To add to this it has been suggested officer JD Tippit was used as the body double as aside from a different hairline he supposedly bore a very striking resemblance to JFK and was often kidded about it. I thought that would at least be easy to verify but found it difficult to find but few photos of Tippit, none of which were clear or close-up. There are said to be anomalies and discrepancies in what occurred with the body of Tippit as well.

As there are many mysteries surrounding the JFK assassination I could say it may well be possible he survived but extremely unlikely it was a hollywood job of a faked death. Although it has been suggested he may not have immediately succumb to the shooting injuries he has long since died or otherwise would now be coming up on his 95th birthday in May.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Movie magic wasn't THAT great back then

reply to post by Akragon

Well i've done some research on this and in all the pictures he pretty much looks brown bread to me the camera never lies
Pics or did not happen
O it did

Cran

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Dallas motorcade was very public and had, literally, hundreds of witnesses from almost every angle. There were at least two home movies that show the fatal shot from two different points of view. Additionally more witnesses to JFK's dead body at Parkland Hospital and then at the Bethesda Naval Hospital.

If the JFK assassination was a fake, it would have required the participation of literally hundreds of conspirators. More than 48 years after the event, not a single one has come forward and confessed. The Watergate Conspiracy involved only a couple dozen and half of them were singing like canaries within a year.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I know you want to believe but the guy was shot and killed. JFK was a president who wrongfully thought he was commander and chief. He died for being wrong. I just wish people would understand the powers that be just aren’t that complicated and intelligent on their own. These people are complete inbred syphilis suffering idiots. If they haven’t stolen Moor technology and had other dimensional help. Today we would still be living like Amish people and without any hope of advancement since the fathers of technology have be dethroned. Since they have been dethroned advancement has stopped in its tracks. Point is your scenario would be impossible for those idiots to play out in that era.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nope,

They freejacked him and brought him to the year 2012.

We should be seeing him anyday now.

This is your year op

Call me a troll, I dare ya

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rbmgang

oh this is too much... he died for being wrong? About what, pray tell. Jeezzz? Time to take the brains away from the American public, along with the cars, the guns, etc......
Just saying, ummmm who are we to judge what he was wrong about, supposedly, and what he died for?
I'm sorry, not trying to be hypercritical, just can't believe and in constant amazement of the judgements everyone passes down so casually....
If we are to deny ignorance, perhaps we should first be able to recognize it in ourselves, and that we live in a system that is all about fomenting and sponsoring it, so they can give us a new, bright and positive solution to it tomorrow. Gives everyone a job. Except, that's not happening anymore......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join