It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present to you all, the Truth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

For now at least who knows about before and for that matter what changes there will be to come

I believe in evolution I also believe in intelligent design that being said
I know change to be certain the only certainty of the future and that no matter how probable something only need be possible to happen

The greatest problem humanity faces is itself, its own evolution has had and unbalanced growth the interaction of diverse people through social markets and networks has divided the minds of a singular humanity into 2 major groupings sheep and wolfs

Ask yourself what makes a good person in your mind?
Now how about a good sheep?
Vs.
What makes a good wolf?

their are similarities and differences
but the line under make up of success within a society or group has been driven by the actions of preying upon other people who truth fully are all created equally yet are born into this world in different cultural and social classes as well as with varying degrees of intellectual and critical thinking abilities
this is not nature vs. nurture
Its about ones own natural abilities plus the nurturing environment they are brought up and educated in,
All in addition of the choices made within it.

If every person had a high degree of mental thought and reasoning power,
then this imbalance would not exist. The pyramid social structuring would be less fixed and allow for greater compassion and empathy for others, instead of what currently exists where the atomization of social constructs and the action taken by people who are more robotic and/or opportunistic at the cost of the masses of others for the benefit of a few at societies top
Serving to deny the whole of humanity for the better of itself, Since it is the delusion of humanity that it falsely believes itself to all have a common humanity that allows others within it to elevate themself to heaven upon the shoulders of people now stuck in hell.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I appreciate every single response in this thread.

a debate about the real purpose and future of humanity... Metaphorically speaking of course.

We all have so much power. So much power. in every single one of us.

Unite, and we are unstoppable.

Apart, we are truly wary. and Confused. It is all too easy to mislead people.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Then go, i'll stay to try to save myself. We are not worthy, because we were lead to this. We are only children, but nobody taught us good. It's not our fault, and it is to us to prove that we can be worthy. I do not think that let humanity die is the solution. This is what the Illuminati want us to believe.

yes, yes, yes.
and the member that posted about music and art, YES.
We are tremendously creative, and set apart by that ability and capacity, and I hope we all remember the depth of our character that, though, we can do horrible things, we can also do unimaginably great ones, too. What if the truth is that the universe depends on this species called human to survive, the universe, mind you, not us--meaning the humans, and something non human arrived here long ago and took control of us, jealous of our necessity and capacity, and is busy making us look like crap while it looks like it's us, and it isn't......
I see so much about the worthlessness and destructiveness of "humans" all the time, that it becomes apparent that something else is involved that isn't human and wishes to make us its slaves.....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I totally agree with you on that part. That is why no matter how desperate humanity seems to become, we should fight to prove ourself worthy, and i don't think alienation of humanity is the way to go. at least, i'm glad to see that most of people who posted there agreed that there is more to us, and that we should not fall into the trap of the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer

For now at least who knows about before and for that matter what changes there will be to come

I know change to be certain the only certainty of the future and that no matter how probable something only need be possible to happen

The greatest problem humanity faces is itself, its own evolution has had and unbalanced growth the interaction of diverse people through social markets and networks has divided the minds of a singular humanity into 2 major groupings sheep and wolfs

Vs.
What makes a good wolf?

but the line under make up of success within a society or group has been driven by the actions of preying upon other people who truth fully are all created equally yet are born into this world in different cultural and social classes as well as with varying degrees of intellectual and critical thinking abilities
Its about ones own natural abilities plus the nurturing environment they are brought up and educated in,

then this imbalance would not exist. The pyramid social structuring would be less fixed and allow for greater compassion and empathy for others, instead of what currently exists where the atomization of social constructs and the action taken by people who are more robotic and/or opportunistic at the cost of the masses of others for the benefit of a few at societies top
Serving to deny the whole of humanity for the better of itself, Since it is the delusion of humanity that it falsely believes itself to all have a common humanity that allows others within it to elevate themself to heaven upon the shoulders of people now stuck in hell.

A very good and interesting response. I particularly agree with a point you have made that our social structure and culture has encouraged qualities in us which are our basest characteristics. For example, it seems people so often feel to ensure their own success, someone else's must be destroyed, usurped, interrupted. Survival increasingly seems to be perceived as a competitive exercise, when it may be, in fact, essential that we come together and support rather than compete to survive, or be successful.
Something I would like to ask about, though, that you have raised here, is the idea that we were born or created equal. And this also speaks to the issue of survivability and success, and how we pursue these goals.
I am not sure we are created equal at all, at the risk of many being offended by this idea. What I mean is, some have talents and capacities others do not, inherently. The American way of leveling the playing field, so to speak, when we are all different and unique, may be part of what creates the sense of competition, when it was supposed to do the opposite. We are all different, are we not, and different isn't bad or good, or more or less capable. Embracing our differences, understanding that we all have equal VALUE as living beings, regardless whose capacities are what, being respectful, inclusive and gratified and enriched by our diversities is not what "leveling the playing field" has endorsed or fomented.
Are we, in fact, equal? And what does that mean to us......

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by tetra50

I totally agree with you on that part. That is why no matter how desperate humanity seems to become, we should fight to prove ourself worthy, and i don't think alienation of humanity is the way to go. at least, i'm glad to see that most of people who posted there agreed that there is more to us, and that we should not fall into the trap of the Illuminati.

I am allowed to be pissed of at the bullies (ego parasitic monsters) in whatever form they take. As a whole at this time humanity suck. Not because there is a lot of manipulation bullies that are ruining the planet/stealing the resources and harmony of their fellow man, but because I cannot stop them since most of the stupid flock follow the bullies without question since they do not want to change. But hopefully people will wise up someday and we can create something symbiotic both between humans and nature. Most humans think they are smart but really you gotta be stupid to work at least 8 hours a day at something boring to pay all your money for food and rent and continue the cycle until you die. You cannot get a cat to do that so sorry humans. Cats are smarter than you even if they have a smaller brain and cannot understand you complicated lifes.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Vs.
What makes a good wolf?

Ahh. I call it ego parasitic behaviour and egoless symbiotic behaviour instead but it seem to be the same argument as I have. I usally call the pyramid social structuring as parasitic pyramid of power. In more symbiotic social structure the wolfes will be made to sheep or otherwise they will be dissgarded from the social structure totaly and have to fend for themselves until they learn to behave.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Vs.
What makes a good wolf?

A very good and interesting response. I particularly agree with a point you have made that our social structure and culture has encouraged qualities in us which are our basest characteristics. For example, it seems people so often feel to ensure their own success, someone else's must be destroyed, usurped, interrupted. Survival increasingly seems to be perceived as a competitive exercise, when it may be, in fact, essential that we come together and support rather than compete to survive, or be successful.
Something I would like to ask about, though, that you have raised here, is the idea that we were born or created equal. And this also speaks to the issue of survivability and success, and how we pursue these goals.
I am not sure we are created equal at all, at the risk of many being offended by this idea. What I mean is, some have talents and capacities others do not, inherently. The American way of leveling the playing field, so to speak, when we are all different and unique, may be part of what creates the sense of competition, when it was supposed to do the opposite. We are all different, are we not, and different isn't bad or good, or more or less capable. Embracing our differences, understanding that we all have equal VALUE as living beings, regardless whose capacities are what, being respectful, inclusive and gratified and enriched by our diversities is not what "leveling the playing field" has endorsed or fomented.
Are we, in fact, equal? And what does that mean to us......

When I say created i mean it takes a man and women to create a new world upon this shared world by conceiving a being together thats the same for everyone whether they are a natural copulation and intromission, a test-tube baby from artificial insemination of the mothers fertilized egg into surrogate mother.
It always take one sperm and one egg to create a person, that's what i mean when i say all people are created equally. it is the nature of the the developing fetus during the pregnancy and postnatal period of the child that is unequal, This is dew to physical location on the earth in addition to the social classes birthed in to as well as the exposure of the mother and unborn to chemicals whether consciously thru the actions of the mother or due to environmental exposure of the carrying mother, albeit unknowingly, to toxins that may harm the yet unborn child leading to birth defects or medical psychological and also possible life long mental damage to the young minds cognitive abilities that is unequal since the birth and up bringing of 2 children no matter the similar or differences of their locations in a cultural and social statues of the parents plus their genetic background will not ensure the success of a child in life.

All it can only do is increase or decrease the chances of either possibility and like any game of chance the odd of everyone are different and varyingly unequal to point for each and everyone, which is the point i was trying to make.
That's all i was getting at, im not trying to argue semantics just wished to elaborate and also thank you for adding to my to the point of my point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join