It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I present to you all, the Truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
THE ONLY PLACE IN THIS UNIVERSE,
that humans can live and breath in,
that we can exist forever in,

our very own biome,
that we call home,

is the Earth.

and,
We are not doing what we are capable of.
Co-Existing with nature on our Planet, was a REALITY, not a Goal.

We can insure our species survival for the rest of the universal reactions. (Until the end of "Time") or until our star implodes) (and we could have quite possibly made it Beyond that)

But no, we aren't. Our kind will likely not see those days.

Humans just Spreading like a virus or cancer of the planet. Raised without a proper understanding of the universe or world. You wonder why there is such chaos? I am amazed at how long the order has been maintained.

The Earth is dying. Our ecological systems are faltering and we are experiencing real changes, and real consequences for actions the majority of us were not aware we were even making.

It truly is sad, only because we were capable of doing better. I know were.

there is no evil, there is no good. We are just a ironic and beautiful accident. Capable of amazing things.

I often assumed a higher force, not god, not just aliens related to us, but an even higher force, Would come along and help us out. Show humanity the light, the truth about balance and matter.

thus they would have Helped us save ourselves.

but than I realized........

Why would they?
You can see the answer to that one quite obviously.
Would you save yourself?

Knowing that we are not going to have any help,
that we are just essentially left here to run out our course,

was there anything of humanity worth saving?

the answer is No.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Then go, i'll stay to try to save myself. We are not worthy, because we were lead to this. We are only children, but nobody taught us good. It's not our fault, and it is to us to prove that we can be worthy. I do not think that let humanity die is the solution. This is what the Illuminati want us to believe.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That was opinion, not truth. More like the truth of your opinion.

Second line is for second thoughts
Third line is for third thoughts

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

i agree with everything you have written.
well said.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
that we can exist forever in,

our very own biome,
that we call home,

is the Earth.

How do you know this?

Co-Existing with nature on our Planet, was a REALITY, not a Goal.

We can insure our species survival for the rest of the universal reactions. (Until the end of "Time") or until our star implodes) (and we could have quite possibly made it Beyond that)

So in other words, not until the end of time...

Humans just Spreading like a virus or cancer of the planet. Raised without a proper understanding of the universe or world.

How do you know this?

The Earth is dying. Our ecological systems are faltering and we are experiencing real changes, and real consequences for actions the majority of us were not aware we were even making.

How do you know that the changes signify the dying of the Earth? And how do you know that the Earth is even dying?

How do you know this?

there is no evil, there is no good. We are just a ironic and beautiful accident. Capable of amazing things.

I agree with you there, since an absolute objective morality is absurd, but if this is the case, why do you think it is "sad" if we don't live up to our potential? It isn't good or bad, it is just what is because you just admit there is no good or evil right?

Knowing that we are not going to have any help,
that we are just essentially left here to run out our course,
was there anything of humanity worth saving?
the answer is No.

How do you know that there will be no help? And how do you know that there is nothing worth saving from humanity?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are many things about humanity that are worth saving - music and art are the first two things that come to mind.

Man himself? Not so much.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

this is a horribly sad thought. it's similar to what i would imagine a lot of people are thinking before they commit suicide. "what's the point? i didn't have a chance.. there is no god... why live?"

it sounds like self pity.

like many people here i've become sick and tired of being sick and tired. i know things are going very wrong these days, and even if i can't change this directly, i'm going to be proactive and change the things i can. that's the wonderful thing about being human. perception and the ability to control our actions and behaviors, and even our state of mind if we really want to. we are not helpless. we all seem to be born with the ability to discern what is right and what is wrong and we all want to love and be happy and have fun. no one is born wanting to hurt people, we are being desensitized and conditioned to be prone to depression and violence. but we don't have to be. all we really have to do is listen to our conscience and do what we know in our hearts is right. if we did that the "system" wouldn't have legs to stand on.

truth is subjective to a person's perspective.
your truth is defeatist and sad and depressing.
but i don't pity you or anyone like you because secretly you are happy.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Pessimism at its best. Assuming we only have this one reality, assuming we are never going to change and assuming what you know is all there is.You and only you are correct.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
There are many things about humanity that are worth saving - music and art are the first two things that come to mind.

Man himself? Not so much.

without man there is no music or art

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm talking about what has already been produced.

I amend my statement to exclude things like rap and modern art. There's more intrinsic value in a garbage dump.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think you are brainwashed by those government ads: We are totally killing the Earth, We are totally violent, We are totally unworthy or existing.
I do not agree.
The ones who are destroying Earth, do violence and are unworthy are just a few psycho. Global Warming? Total hoax, Some graphs that you'll never hear about in abc news shows the Earth cooloing down. The NWO is attempting to warmit up using chemtrails and HAARP. Polar Bears dying? A thread here in ATS just busted that lie recently. Not worthy? That's what the Illuminati governement wants you to believe about yourself. Do you believe everything the Government-paid ''documentary'' tells you?
Be nice to each other. Don,T pollute even if there are no global warming. Stand up and fight the Oppression.
Okay, I'll stop here before a grasp a gun to illustrate my claims...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
without man there is no music or art

You forgot the beer?

edit on 7/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: changed to a quote for readability

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Perception is everything, my friend.

Where you see failure, I see a chance to bring about change.

Where you see selfishness, I see a person who is still learning.

Where you see despair and doom, I see hope and endless possibilities.

Humanity is worth the effort. I know this whenever I look into my son's eyes and hear him laugh. I know this whenever my infant niece smiles at me.

I know this whenever I help a stranger, and see the gratitude and hope in their expression.

It's not over yet. Don't give up!

BTW- you write beautifully. Perhaps you could write and publish some essays on the topic?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Could you look in the eyes of a child and not see the promise?
Can you not feel guilty for the suffering children?
Do you not feel the pain of nature itself?
Open up and know it's wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I'm talking about what has already been produced.

I amend my statement to exclude things like rap and modern art. There's more intrinsic value in a garbage dump.

So, We must ask ourselves, What is the dictionary definition of “Terrorism”?
The systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
But what is terror?

According to the dictionary I hold in my hand, Terror, is violent or destructive acts
Such as bombing committed by groups in order to intimidate a population,
Or government into granting their demands

So whats a terrorist?

They’re calling me a terrorist
Like they don’t know who the terror is
When they put it on me, I tell them this
I’m all about peace and love
They calling me a terrorist
Like they don’t know who the terror is
Insulting my intelligence
Oh how these people judge..

It seems like the Rag-heads and Paki’s are worrying your Dad
But your dad’s favorite food is curry and kebab
It’s funny, but it’s sad how they make your mummy hurry with her bags
Rather read The Sun than study all the facts
Tell me, what’s the bigger threat to human society
BAE Systems or home made IED’s
Remote controlled drones, killing off human lives
Or man with home made bomb committing suicide
I know you were terrified when you saw the towers fall
It’s all terror but some forms are more powerful
It seems nuts, how could there be such agony
When more Israeli’s die from peanut allergies
It’s like the definition didn’t ever exist
I guess it’s all just depending who your nemesis is
Irrelevant how eloquent the rhetoric peddler is
They’re telling fibs, now tell us who the real terrorist is
.....Lowkey - Terrorist

If a Chinese rapper were to say "die chink, die..." Everybody would be like... "what is wrong with this guy?" But some of us have become so accustomed, To just behave disgusting, We think it's just our behaviour, and it ain't worth discussing, Or worse yet; that it's cultural expression, But who owns Beretta? And who owns Smith And Wesson?
Who owns the car you're driving that you thinks defining who you are,
Running from yourself you find there's no hiding...
So, boast about your Prada and your Christian Dior,
Still security will follow you when you're in the store,
You could boast about your platinum chains,
And your diamond rings,
Whilst kids in Sierra Leone keep on losing limbs...
Act like you've got no brain,
And you ain't got no shame,
And say "so what, I'm getting dough" but you're pawns in the game,
They're laughing at the little coons, Who really think they're goons, Real goons don't wear platinum chains, they wear ties and suits, They don't live in the States and sell flake, They invade with guns and tanks, and take your whole State, mate, So pardon me if I don't find it funny, You boast about it, but do you even know what is money? See it's hard to act dumb when you have read a couple hundred books, But still in anybody's hood so tell me who is shook? When you have been to Brazil and stood in Ferrella Streets, Next to kids holding hand grenades and M-16's... When you come back to London it ain't serious, The ghetto's in our head; we are delirious! If you lived there in the real slum without food or running water, Where police drive by and kill sons and daughters, You would give your right arm for the chance to go to school, Instead, what do we do? The killer, the trigger, to play the fool, And I ain't saying school is the answer; educate yourself, See it's not the money you make - you are the wealth,
AKALA - freestyle

If you think this belongs in the garbage dump, your insane.

You base your assumption on what the mainstream show you - Bling, boobs cars and money. Look closer to home at what lyrics the youth are coming out with, its inspirational. And end of the rap that i posted above would take us a massive leap back

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Haha.

You're funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Albert Einstein

∞LOVE∞
edit on 7-4-2012 by awake1234 because: eartheart

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

To be honest your opinion seems extremely small minded and the fact you try and sell it as "Truth" makes your whole controversial theory laughable.
How do you know anything, when there's so much out there, So much more to be discovered, so many more stories to be told after all that how can any opinion you have be the truth? Your facts are based on what you don't know, Not what you do.
And Just a little note on the side:
If you take away peoples hope of extending the reach of humanity to the stars what will they have to reach for exactly?....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Not an accident. We are capable and being taught on Earth one. No soul can die. Jesus said, "you must be born again." The same is true for the Earth. All garments we wear will need to be replaced.

In Genesis, the fruit of knowledge that we were not supposed to touch was Technology and Carbon manipulation. The tree of life is DNA. 666 in Revelation is Carbon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.

Fortunately for us, there is a master plan for us. Salvation to the New Heaven and New Earth is outlined. There is a way and frustration and despair can be replaced by Faith, Hope and Love. God is in control.

You mentioned the air. Nitrogen is 777. Oxygen is 888. God's number of completion is 777. Jesus number in Greek gematria is 888. The breath of God is preserved by staying away from the carbon. God gave us a garden and we will leave it a field of burning weeds. This is true, but part of the plan. Have faith. This life is a reflecting point for what comes next.

edit on 7-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

I usually am suspicious about new age explanation of things but I think you got that right, mate. I personally think mankind is there for a purpose. Without it, I don't know, something will be missing.
Maybe DaVinci's masterpieces. Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Natural Parks preserved from animal and nature changes or destrucive forces. Concepts like forgiveness. Advanced communication language.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join