It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attractive People and Unattractive People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Thanks for admitting you are a male pretending to be female. Or did you just admit you are a female pretending to be male?
I don't buy your proxy excuse at all. Every single thing on the internet regarding "ix09 Photography" says it is a male from Houston.

It says male from Houston here:
www.modelmayhem.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.myspace.com...

It says you are a 31 year old male from Houston here:
www.modelbrigade.com...

You are 31 male from Houston here:
www.okcupid.com...

www.modelwoot.com...

You are an anti-social, loner, Gemini male form Houston looking for a female here:
www.nerdpassions.com...

Pretty much everything regarding [email protected] links to Matt Marquis....

Everything points to you being a male yet pretending to be female. There is nothing that suggests you are a female pretending to be male. I don't buy it that you let Matt Marquis take credit for absolutely everything you do.

I didn't violate anyone's privacy. I searched for your art and that brought up your blog, and myspace, and many other things. How is finding something on the internet a violation of privacy? It's not a violation when you put it there willingly.

I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. I have never messaged you. I am not stalking you... I just looked up your art, and it says you are a guy. Your whole excuse of using a proxy does not hold water, at all. Just admit it... You are pretending to be a girl. That is why you lashed out at me for revealing it... you got caught and you are now mad.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
...and in OTHER NEWS.... does your avatar or assumption of gender affect your status at ATS? along the same lines...do you get more points and flags if you have an attractive avatar?

...things that make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
...and in OTHER NEWS.... does your avatar or assumption of gender affect your status at ATS? along the same lines...do you get more points and flags if you have an attractive avatar?

Lol.

You got a very attractive avatar GEL and I'd give it a Star or 2 anyday!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Lol.

yet i have no star above....

hmmmmm
maybe my point has been proven!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Lol.

yet i have no star above....

hmmmmm
maybe my point has been proven!

D'oh! knew I forgot something... Starred x 2!

edit on 9/4/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

Did I say 2 stars? My mistake I meant 69...

edit on 9/4/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by atoptreetops
Honestly, everyone would be and could be beautiful if they took care of their bodies and actually took some thought onto what they put inside of it.

Unfortunately, sometimes situations beyond our control affect our appearance. I've taken meds that put 50 pounds on me in a month. It really made me aware of what a judgmental attitude I had against overweight/obesity. Hey guess what? Everyone is beautiful.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritatem
reply to post by nineix

Thanks for admitting you are a male pretending to be female. Or did you just admit you are a female pretending to be male?
I don't buy your proxy excuse at all. Every single thing on the internet regarding "ix09 Photography" says it is a male from Houston.

www.modelmayhem.com...

www.flickr.com...

www.myspace.com...

It says you are a 31 year old male from Houston here:
www.modelbrigade.com...

www.okcupid.com...

www.modelwoot.com...

You are an anti-social, loner, Gemini male form Houston looking for a female here:
www.nerdpassions.com...

Pretty much everything regarding [email protected] links to Matt Marquis....

Everything points to you being a male yet pretending to be female. There is nothing that suggests you are a female pretending to be male. I don't buy it that you let Matt Marquis take credit for absolutely everything you do.

I didn't violate anyone's privacy. I searched for your art and that brought up your blog, and myspace, and many other things. How is finding something on the internet a violation of privacy? It's not a violation when you put it there willingly.

I have no idea who you are, nor do I care. I have never messaged you. I am not stalking you... I just looked up your art, and it says you are a guy. Your whole excuse of using a proxy does not hold water, at all. Just admit it... You are pretending to be a girl. That is why you lashed out at me for revealing it... you got caught and you are now mad.

Haha busted! Quality dude

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I believe you are clever due to the fact that you are a respected member on this site. So in this respect I would guess that you are above average when compared to most people. Why however would you want to be normal when it comes to your apprearance?

You have it within your powers to make a positive difference to the way you look and your health.
Surely the best decision you can make is to focus on this as an important part of your life that affects every other part of your life every single day. Nothing but positive benefits can come from looking after your appearance and improving yourself as the benefits flowing through to other parts of your life such as improved work ethic, increased confidence etc

I live by trying to improve myself in all aspects and inspire others. To see people that are content and perhaps not appreciating what is perfectly achieveable, no matter what it is, is to me slighty upsetting and I want to try and help people improve themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join