It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
and then after all the use of deception...the final nail in the coffin is when the truth is used.

observers, far to accustomed to being deceived, can't comprehend it and they fail.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sun Tzu's Art of War are tactics used against an enemy. In the case of a false flag a contrived enemy appears to be used against their own people to create an outrage in order to cover for a misdeed and/or lure those people into war against a false enemy.

Whether the false flag be used, in the case of the stagecoach attack, to shift the blame to someone else in order to make a clean getaway, or by a government on its own people for political, economic, or power gain, the one presenting the false flag IS the REAL enemy.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Whether the false flag be used, in the case of the stagecoach attack, to shift the blame to someone else in order to make a clean getaway, or by a government on its own people for political, economic, or power gain, the one presenting the false flag IS the REAL enemy.

Well said sir!

But also in such cases, the enemy would be the people only labelled as such because of the non compliance of an agenda such as war etc. by TPTB.

They may not be the real enemy but are seen as being so because they stand in the way of the 1%.

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't think that our government engages in pulling off absolute false flag attacks, but rather chooses to let some attacks happen in order to benefit from them. Take for example, Pearl Harbor: we had been warned a few days prior to the attack that the Japanese were plotting said massacre, and we did nothing to counter it because we knew that we could use it as an excuse to rally public support and enter the war.

Perhaps the same could be said with 9/11; there is evidence that suggests we knew of the 9/11 plot beforehand, and allowed it to happen. We may have even exploited the plot by increasing its severity tenfold.

With that being said, a good false flag attack isn't black and white, but rather shades of gray; party 1 need not do all the planning and execution then blame party 2 when party 1 can simply take a proposed plot by party 2 and blow it up out of proportion. Think about it, from a psy-op perspective, there needs to be some truth amidst the lies, otherwise the operation becomes too easy to disprove.

As long as there is some truth, such as the Saudi's actually plotting an attack, we are free to expand upon their plot and use it to our advantage.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Not entirely true, the main case that Tzu makes is that all warfare is based upon deception. The Zionists knew this upon their usurpation of Palestine during which they rallied up entire villages, warned them that they had a few hours to leave otherwise they would all be killed, then, upon the Palestinian self-exile, offered Palestinian homes which had been "abandoned" to Jewish immigrants.

Whether they would have actually killed the Palestinians had they stayed is debatable, but they did not have to; fear drove the Palestinians out of Israel.

Deception is not only reserved for one's enemy, however; government must actively deceive its own people in order to justify the otherwise unjustifiable. What is propaganda but mass deception?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Not sure Sun Tzu ever advocates using deception against his own populace. Guess there's more than one kind of false flag. Seems natural to deceive your enemy; seems perverse to deceive your own countrymen.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

seems perverse to deceive your own countrymen.

And yet America has committed this perverse action time and time again.

I agree.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I like this story but it smells fishy. For one thing, Native Americans DID use metal arrowheads,

www.ou.edu...

www.ohiohistorycentral.org...

Did “Bowie” Johnston not have a first name? I can’t find any trace of this story other than this site and several others who ran the same story. At the Paul Craig Roberts site where this originated there are no citations given.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

When I first leaned as a kid that I was a direct descendant of General Sheridan i read everything I could about his heroic deeds during thr Civil War. (My Grandmothers maiden name was Mary Louise Sheridan if you care to look) As I got older I learned what a tyrant he was after the war. I am ashamed just a bit. But he did do some good things after the war. He was a key player in making Yellowstone Park, and was instrumental in the the saving of Chicago fire. As fate would have it, I am engaged to a Native American. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Jude WTF ? You just got done explaining how old and well used this deception has been all thru history.
And by every empire, then you come off like as in the above ? What up with that ?
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jude11

Jude WTF ? You just got done explaining how old and well used this deception has been all thru history.
And by every empire, then you come off like as in the above ? What up with that ?
edit on 11-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Hey Randy...

To be quite honest, I don't remember.

It was almost a year ago and I don't recollect...

Sometimes when I go back on a thread I think...WTF? Just as you thought...

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sure as hell didn't read like anything you'd normally write. Cool, I'm happy just to write this one off as a combo calamity then. I gotta look at the dates more often.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jude11

Sure as hell didn't read like anything you'd normally write. Cool, I'm happy just to write this one off as a combo calamity then. I gotta look at the dates more often.

I've been going thru my brain for the last hour trying to remember and if you knew my brain, well it's a waste of time right now.

If I remember I'll U2U ya.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join