It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When divorce is not an option...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
What the hell is up with all the commercials for MARRIED people seeking a MARRIED person for a sexual relationship?!?!?!?!? Jesus, it feels like the last days of Rome... These ads make me sick. Just end your relationship if you are not happy and move on. Oh, thats right, its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - money grubbers!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Yea that's kind of messed up imo. Where are you seeing these commercials? I wonder if they are out of demand or just promoted in hopes of getting hits on a site? Prolly a bit of both.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I disagree my friend, it's not all about the money. People are inherently lazy, Once they get settled into a relationship (no matter how bad) they can't be bothered to deal with it and just end it. I've come to the conclusion that most people would rather stay in a crap relationship for life than be bothered with (a few years maybe) of upheaval to end it. So what's the next best solution? Go out and cheat on your partner. Crazy world but that's the one we live in. Just out of interest where are you seeing these adverts? If it's on ATS then they are being automatically selected from cookies stored on your computer from other sites a user on your pc has visited. Personally I use Firefox and AD Blocking software.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Divorce is always option.

But you're right, it's not really when there's enough money involved.

Must be hell to be that kind of person. Makes me glad I've never really fit in too well with the rest of society. It has a way of imploding.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

yeah ur tellin me, i carried my ex financially for 8 years and had two kids, she finally started getting close to my wages and then i lost my job, not a week later did she leave, i am glad that scum like that is no longer around, but to be burned like that after 8 years sucked. big waste of time, i could have been getting laid for days if she would have met someone with more money the day before we hooked up

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Yea that's kind of messed up imo. Where are you seeing these commercials? I wonder if they are out of demand or just promoted in hopes of getting hits on a site? Prolly a bit of both.

On TV not sure which channel. I think they are ashley madison commercials?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its the sign of times, you should actually be happy that you are aware of the social decline with a nation in real time.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When divorce is no longer an option:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Maybe you need to change the channel. Switch to Lifetime or the Own network, bet you won't see no dirty commercials there.

top topics

join