It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

In event of demon possession the body connection to ether is cut off and redirected to the entity that links itself . Think again. Study Barchenko's or Kozyrev's work.

Obviously your information is wrong. First sorry never heard of those two dude, am I like supposed to care or something about what they say?

And second, the only demons around in this realm or at least the most prevalent seem to be the hairless monkey type, and that age old enemy called stupidity.

And lastly, it's pronounced the Aether, the Ether is something doctors used to use when putting people and animals to sleep, and its also potion in the final fantasy games that replenish your MP. Magic Points, the Aether it all works by magic bro, you just got to have enough magic points to use it.

the above two were soviet scientists.Kozyrev's study on the helical structure of DNA and its correlation to the torsion fields and forces like ESP,torsional entities in the energy matrix.Kozyrev was an astrophysicist.
Barchenko was a physicist and occultist and first true creator of technomancy.

And second, the only demons around in this realm or at least the most prevalent seem to be the hairless monkey type, and that age old enemy called stupidity.

Seems you discount subtle forces totally.Your ignorance knows no bounds.

And lastly, it's pronounced the Aether, the Ether is something doctors used to use when putting people and animals to sleep, and its also potion in the final fantasy games that replenish your MP. Magic Points, the Aether it all works by magic bro, you just got to have enough magic points to use it. :

are you a stupid child? How many scientific journals have you read.Obviously you are very ignorant of biolocation and the biophysical method.
edit on 7-4-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

And everybody thinks that people are nuts when they do something crazy and say that god told them to.

Maybe god is at the other end of a computer programming commands

This could mean that many public "occurances" could be mind manipulations. I won't go into details about what or who, but it does make one wonder a bit......Ok, I am still curious about Sirhan Sirhan, just the conspiracy in me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

maybe you need to study mundane astrology which the political elite use.The elite have the gold,platinum and silver.They don't need toilet paper.

as for the enochian magic concepts,they are some seriously powerful stuff on par with the technomancy techniques of russians .

edit on 7-4-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

No need to tell me broham, I invented that # in another lifetime...Its another weapon of massive dudustruction.

"Millionaires don't use Astrology, billionaires do!" JP Morgan...Just follow instructions and the second law dude, deuteronomy is dudurific.

Now if they all learned to turn water into wine maybe they would all finally whine a lot less, and we might all be impressed and have ourselves a real party.

Till then..bla bla bla, waka waka waka.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Are you retarded mentally?
Stop trolling the thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

the above two were soviet scientists.Kozyrev's study on the helical structure of DNA and its correlation to the torsion fields and forces like ESP,torsional entities in the energy matrix.Kozyrev was an astrophysicist. Barchenko was a physicist and occultist and first true creator of technomancy.

Sounds interesting, but nothing new.

Seems you discount subtle forces totally.Your ignorance knows no bounds.

Correction my subtlety knows no bounds. But I know enough to know that my ignorance is boundless, just you know this stuff is like totally boring and old. Like a movie that's been played for the millionth time, it does get old.

are you a stupid child? How many scientific journals have you read.Obviously you are very ignorant of biolocation and the biophysical method.

Oh ouch! Now you just being mean, sorry bro I am like totally ignorant on what your talking about. Does it involve pulling rabbits out of hats?

Sounds much to complicated for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Are you retarded mentally?
Stop trolling the thread.

Second

Third.

Remember zombie radiation gun is the name of the thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
US military unveils non-lethal heat ray weapon

DoD Non-Lethal Weapons Program

www.youtube.com...

95 gigahertz, a frequency "absorbed very superficially," ,
The beam goes 1/64th of an inch (0.4 millimeter), which is non lethal.

In contrast, microwave frequency is around one gigahertz, which moves faster
and penetrates deeper -- which is how it can cook, or in the Russian way,
manipulate your mind, and zombify you.

edit on 5-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

I thought microwave ovens operate @ ~2.45Ghz?

edit on 7-4-2012 by MuonSpin because: woops

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

they do. that frequency falls in the range of the microwave "spectrum"

the article should have said that the microwave spectrum *starts* at around 1 ghz.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
goddammit people....a faraday cage has to be grounded to work.

or else it is an antenna.

be sure to stick your lance into the ground.

2plus2=2plus2! xD
edit on 7-4-2012 by LurkerLegacy because: lol @ reason

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerLegacy
be sure to stick your lance into the ground.

The lance is made of wood
won't help much with grounding but the armor boots are metal

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
And everybody thinks that people are nuts when they do something crazy and say that god told them to.
Maybe god is at the other end of a computer programming commands

If people are hearing God speaking to them it is most likely the "Voice of God" weapon

Darpa’s Magic Plan: ‘Battlefield Illusions’ to Mess With Enemy Minds
www.wired.com...

The Voice of God Weapon Returns
www.wired.com...

Advertisers are using it too...

I hear voices: Could highly directional sound advertising be the next big thing?
news.cnet.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

well youll need to bury that boot a good 30 feet to be effective

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Eh,

Look at this now it makes one think twice...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hmm doesent make much sense.

It lacks evidence

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyTruth

Its all here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course they are not going to lay it out in black and white,
the technology is as dangerous as it gets, so it must stay in the hands
of those who would never misuse it against the people, you know....
Department of Homland Security, and The Military.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
While it probably is safe to say, ours is bigger

I believe the technology cannot be used to insert thoughts, rather it stimulates very specific parts of the brain.

Example, stimulate the right part of your cerebral cortex, and you could send someone into a uncontrollable fit of Rage, or even make them become homicidal/suicidal.

It actually is a simple idea,

have you ever felt angry for no reason? it just was suddenly brought on?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Ya ditto that.

Little more then insinuations and primitive stimulating certain parts of the brain's chemistry soup.

It does not insert thoughts it more like bludgeons them in, and there in might lie the dangers, it's totally like giving kids guns to play with, and they ain't no surgeons with these weapons, that's for sure. More like stumbling and bubbling along, causing havoc even in testing there new toy's on unsuspecting beneficiaries.

I am afraid this planet has a small talent for war, luckily we only have ourselves to worry about for now. If we had to worry about others, we would be quick to learn our mistakes...Totally insufficient, food for thought, least we become food for others.

But if there going to be making these type of guns, well other then the poop gun. We really need a love gun also. If there is going to be more zombies around, I myself prefer they be love zombies.

edit on 7-4-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It does not insert thoughts it more like bludgeons them in

surely Not
but Tsunami of Fears, severe lack of capability to concentrate mind on something, deepest anxiety & many another $hitty surprises are possible as well
effect can be hella amplified thanks to biological or/& chemical stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Ah funny.

But all those things can also be called on by the effects of daily living. The whole world daily since the beginning of time has been preoccupied with a tsunami of fears, since before everybody were nothing but cavemen to today, and on ATS and the media doom and gloom brigade, it is a daily preoccupation for many. And anxieties and the other things you listed can be categorized as being alive. In fact if you don't have them then your not growing in life, and if you so static, then my friend you just might be a sort of zombie.

Trust me bro, the stuff there doing ain't all that subtle or hard to control, after all it takes them years and years to even make the simplest person break, plus they need agents close to the subject/victim to push them in the right direction, as I am sure you might have heard a conspiracy on that before. It's kind of insufficient and pointless, little more then parlor tricks, and as a weapon they really need to upgrade it by light years, or like I said they might want to go another way into something more physical and coalescent.

As it is it's nothing but fragmented tricks, and in fact it's detrimental and cancerous. It's the rope from which they will hang if there not careful, and they even might wonder why it oh so mysteriously fell from the sky on there laps, they might want to think of troy, and horses.

Think about it, none of them or any of them can agree or come-together on anything, all there systems and paradigms are raft with inefficiencies when really pressed it will crumble.

What you wrote however is illogical, listen to it again.

surely Not
but Tsunami of Fears, severe lack of capability to concentrate mind on something, deepest anxiety & many another $hitty surprises are possible as well
effect can be hella amplified thanks to biological or/& chemical stuff.

If you need the biological or/& chemical stuff for it to be anywhere near effective then it is kind of pointless outside certain boundaries. It could be used on battlefields as most soldiers are in the situation already and under duress stress and anxiety's. But if there already under that they have good cause to be, a weapon that amplifies that might be useful, but so would the bunch of missiles pointed at them. It can be a subduing weapon which would be way more useful, the poop gun.

If you talking about using it on non battlefield situations like on civilians, really ya what would be the point. Especially since most of them get all uppity and antsy over pretty much anything, in psy warfare i suppose no doubt.

But like i said, if they have to go to those lengths internally on themselves they have already lost if push came to shove because like anybody knows, even in fights they know it...Mind, body and soul must be one, if it's in fragments, then you will lose. And what is all this internal pathetic struggles but the smell of weaknesses, a cancer, all things pointing in all directions grinding themselves and the whole down, and so they are never in coalescence.

If your insinuation on something else I might have said on this site before. Boy do you not have a clue, but hey, remember stories are stories. But sometimes those stories are based on truth, and truth and life are stranger then fiction.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
If you talking about using it on non battlefield situations like on civilians, really ya what would be the point. Especially since most of them get all uppity and antsy over pretty much anything, in psy warfare i suppose no doubt.

What do you have to base this assertion upon? The tech is used on civilians the world over. Russia isn't the only country capable of this tech...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join