It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

By the way, thanks for your heart warming post on the from page.

So, more mentions of Zombies from Smirnovs wife :

Despite Smirnov's death, Rusalkina predicts an "arms race" in psychotronic weapons. Such weapons, she asserts, are far more dangerous than nuclear weapons.

She pointed, for example, to a spate of Russian news reports about "zombies" -- innocent people whose memories had been allegedly wiped out by mind control weapons. She also claimed that Russian special forces contacted the institute during the 2003 Moscow theater siege, in which several hundred people were held hostage by Chechen militants.

"We could have stabilized the situation in the concert hall, and the terrorists would have called the whole thing off," she said. "And naturally, you could have avoided all the casualties, and you could have put the terrorists on trial. But the Alfa Group" -- the Russian equivalent of Delta Force -- "decided to go with an old method that had already been tested before." www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe someone should look into what all those reporters and news broadcasters were going to be reporting on when they had their so-called strokes on live tv.

Off to do a little research...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In the past i had touched a slight subject of space weapon platforms, well this is exactly what i was trying to say, Space weapon platforms will not and do not need missiles to effectively knock out a target or city, they can simply achieve critical damage to a city's infrastructure without the need of a single soldier. We are in the year 2012 viewing for what might be the first time how future wars will be fought. But please, do not assume that millions of zombies will be roaming the streets as if your watching a movie. I am more prone to viewing or hearing of space platform knocking out power grids similar to how the power grids were knocked during the Yugoslavian war in central europe by NATO. But this time, its gone hi-teck rather than sprinkling carbon filings.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
We are in the year 2012 viewing for what might be the first time how future wars will be fought.

Yes, clearly its a new battlefield shaping up.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok, I must post before I read the enitre thread because the only thought going thru my mind is...This CANNOT BE FRIGGIN REAL!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
This CANNOT BE FRIGGIN REAL!

Actually the Soviets have had the tech and developing and fine tuning for
quite some time.

In regards to the zombification...I dont think its referring to zombies
as in the zombie apocalypse...with blood and all. Then again, I really dont
know. Here is some very relevant information on the Zombie aspect.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She pointed, for example, to a spate of Russian news reports about "zombies" -- innocent people whose memories had been allegedly wiped out by mind control weapons. www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I honestly think all psycological weapons such as these, as well as nukes should be permanently banned under international agreement.
It would make the existence of war far too dangerous, and I know all war is dangerous but it is better to just use normal technology like guns,etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by hapablab
This CANNOT BE FRIGGIN REAL!

Actually the Soviets have had the tech and developing and fine tuning for
quite some time.

In regards to the zombification...I dont think its referring to zombies
as in the zombie apocalypse...with blood and all. Then again, I really dont
know. Here is some very relevant information on the Zombie aspect.

She pointed, for example, to a spate of Russian news reports about "zombies" -- innocent people whose memories had been allegedly wiped out by mind control weapons. www.wired.com...

Thank you for the links, very interesting, I have to say this really does scare me.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

gizmodo.com

the beam weapon, trotted out by Russian defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov, is capable of some serious frying:

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whptv.com
www.defpro.com
www.larouchepub.com
www.heraldsun.com .au

Oh god. Seriously?? It seems sound frequencies have a lot of potential to do a lot of good or a lot of bad.

I'm surprised Gizmodo would report on something like this. They are in serious denial of everything over there. They tried to say the norway spiral was a rocket spinning out of control. Donno what it was but NOT that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

gizmodo.com

the beam weapon, trotted out by Russian defense minister Anatoly Serdyukov, is capable of some serious frying:

Precise details have not been revealed but previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone's thoughts.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.whptv.com
www.defpro.com
www.larouchepub.com
www.heraldsun.com .au

I have heard/read that the U.S. was testing these on their own citizens back in the 1950's near the military base at Montauk, NY. Although I'm sure that this is a hell of a lot more portable, energy effecient, and advanced. The 1950's model was a huge stationary tower type installation.

The accounts I read were interesting, however I have not been able to verify them in a concrete fashion.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Another excellent thread by BurnTheShips.
SnF

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i posted this a few days ago
still pretty cool i guess

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Thank you V1, appreciate your imput....if this weapon had a patch,
I wonder what it would look like?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Time for some real Nazi zombies, screw a ps3

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
now we know how the zombie apocolypse starts

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
Time for some real Nazi zombies, screw a ps3

Oh heck ya!!!!, I played left 4 dead enought to know what to do, oh it's on!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Bill Cooper is looking more sane all the time. If so, boy are we in for a ride.

(Behold a Pale Horse, et al.)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Refer to the book Psychotronic Golgotha.Russia has these types of weapons since the 50's.Seems Russia is reactivating its superweapon divisions as my russian military friend warned(I have stated several times).He's certain that a world war is about to start and its a matter of time with USA meddling in Russia and trying to destabilise Syria.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Finally, about time someone started working on creating the zombie apocalypse. I've been waiting for this, for a long time.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I wonder what the experimental guinea pigs turned out like to get this technology fine tuned?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join