It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin Confirms Russian Zombie Radiation Gun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

To much technical jombo.

As it is the ol bube tube is more then enough to make legions of zombie like followers.

All the past world wars have been fought and brought to life with less effective weapons then mind control rays or mind frying rays.

One thing though always stands. If you give them enough rope, they will hang themselves.

With big toys come big responsibilities. But with big toys also come bigger boooms. And with some toys the booms are just plain effective, even if they make no noise. In this game however one always comes before the other, time has shown on this rock to be the precept..And that is things go boom, and then then the responsibilities limp after.

The zombie apocolipse...Funny as it sounds to some people, it is quite possible. In fact it's down right feasible.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

It also makes me wonder about the people who claim they just woke up and were "slingshoted", so to speak, into this universe.

Here is the article for anyone that's interested, that was posted here a few months ago - Terrified Woman From Another Universe Wakes Up Here...

One of the quotes from the thread is

"What upsets me is that that I’m in the same year, not in a different time, and I’m exactly the same. Let me explain: it’s as though I had lost my memory five months ago and woke up having dreamed those five months, with the exception that everyone remembers me during that time, and I’ve done things that I’m not aware of having done.

She didn't recognize her clothes, decor..anything. There are other stories like that one as well.

Just kind of makes me wonder if this weapon exists (not denying it could, simply that it might be as DustyToad suggested - Perhaps the fear that it creates could have almost the same effect as if it actually did) if they've already been testing it on civilians, just to see the effects or how far they could push a person.

Although, that then raises the questions - What's so special about the people they chose? Are they just doing it at random? Who could be next, and what would the effect be then?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Don't know if/when this kind of tech will become reality...but in the case that it does, just imagine living in a world where you never know if your thoughts are your own.

The matrix has you, Neo...

I'm going to bed.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
I'm going to bed.

It's more effective while your asleep... your subconscious dosn't sleep and your conscious mind with the defenses is out like a light

Pleasant dreams

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerLegacy
is it green?
smells of skunk?

No but if your a CIA level remote viewer, it's a must have protocol to keep your sanity

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
I'm going to bed.

It's more effective while your asleep... your subconscious dosn't sleep and your conscious mind with the defenses is out like a light

Pleasant dreams

Dont listen to zorgon, hes just trying to scare you dude. Besides dont you like have some jousting or something to be off to zorgon, don't forget your bucket, you know the one you have to wear on your ..

The subconscious is nowhere near as easy to slip into then the concisious. In fact both have firewall, even if there not very good firewalls there still there.

And when dreams may come, and in dreamland you are the architect and creator, that is if you can handle and accept that if not and you doubt, well like termites creeping in and slowly eating your house from the inside out. So to will these mind probe weapons, really most of it is just a more fancy way to implant the power of suggestions.

Kind of like what zorgon is trying to do. And kind of like what I am doing, but I suggest to you that I am not doing anything of the kind.
You better believe it.

In fact the frying you or cooking you from the inside out, or the microwaving your brain, or the sonic weapons and effecting you physically is much more damaging then the mind control aspect of it. Because yes there are firewall in place even if they are pretty crappy firewalls there still there and it would take time, and if you know what there doing you can cancel there noise out. But in some of these things the physical waves you can not stop from causing you physical damage.

In fact in a war it would be best if they can somehow make the other guys all sick or send a beam into there bodies and make them release there bowels. Not only would it be so much more faster and wont take as much time, but no one can fight while they are sick to there stomach, and #ting themselves at the same time

Nope cant fight a war when everybody is covered in dudu constantly.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

according to my source,it doesn't operate that way.It simply cuts off the torsional energy flowing to the subconsicous from the universe and rewires that energy to itself ,like how negative energy entities do.

polyethylene and its derivative products are excellent to shield against torsion effects.
edit on 7-4-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Ok, I must post before I read the enitre thread because the only thought going thru my mind is...This CANNOT BE FRIGGIN REAL!

Ah the military and their toys...

They have had this one in service for over 15 years

Military unveils new 'heat beam' weapon

The Active Denial System, called ADS for short, is a non-lethal weapon that has been in development for 15 years. It delivers a man-sized heat beam on a radio frequency of 95 gigahertz.

Accessing the same millimeter wave technology used in airport body scanners, the beam penetrates only 1/64th of an inch into a person's skin and cornea, heating water molecules in the tissue and generating an instinctive urge to run from the effect.

The prototypes the military demonstrated where installed on two different vehicles -- one built onto a heavy expanded-mobility tactical truck, the other onto a Humvee.

"You're not gonna see it, you're not gonna hear it, you're not gonna smell it. You're gonna feel it," explained U.S. Marine Col. Tracy Taffola, director the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate at the Marine Corps Base Quantico, at a recent demonstration.

Some skeptics have voiced safety concerns because the beam is often confused with microwaves. A microwave oven operates at a frequency of approximately one gigahertz, which moves faster and penetrates deeper, enabling it to cook food.

"If you open a hot oven and you get a blast of heat, your skin may feel a little tingly, a little tender," said Stephanie Miller, chief of the radio frequency bio effects branch at the Air Force Research Laboratory. "Our lab has studied how much energy it takes to produce the repel response of running away from the beam, how much energy to produce a blink response, which protects the eye, and then on the flip side of that, how much energy would it take to produce some form of injury, whether that's eye irritation or a skin blister."

The military worked with M.D. Anderson Cancer Center to make sure the beam wouldn't cause skin cancer or make an existing cancer worse. The effects from the beam are temporary and last about 10-15 minutes.

www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

subconsicous is linked to torsion field,which is known as ether(fifth element),cutting off or redirecting it is sufficient for mind control.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Besides dont you like have some jousting or something to be off to zorgon, don't forget your bucket, you know the one you have to wear on your ..

Nah to early for the jousting
but there is one advantage to a suit of armor... its a Faraday cage

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

faraday cage is useless to shield against torsional effects,you should read one of Akhmetov's or Barchenko's papers about shielding against torsion effects.Polyethylene works wonders.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
faraday cage is useless to shield against torsional effects,

That may be and I will read your papers
but there are times when that suit of armor can stop a LOT of pain
and it does work as a faraday cage too

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

faraday cage is useless to shield against torsional effects,

That may be and I will read your papers
but there are times when that suit of armor can stop a LOT of pain
and it does work as a faraday cage too

You seem to think in terms of electromagnetic spectrum, which CIA mind control weapons use.Soviet psychtronic weapons were of three types
1) Torsion
2)electromagnetic(microwave)
3)Acoustic

Torsion is indeed the supreme of the three.And faraday cage works against electromagnetic fields not torsional fields.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Finaly there thinking on some cool weapons.

But this is primitive stuff, we can do so much better. You know I have been thinking that they should make a poop gun, you know, I am pretty sure there already working on it...I't would be kind of like a portable regular gun, or a phaser like they had in that one show star trek. Same concept, that is it stunns you...Only get this, this stun gun would make you # your pants.
That's how it stuns you. It could be an invisible microwave type of thing or a beam type of thing whatever works.

And everybody could have one, it could even replace the conventional fire arm with bullets, in fact it would not need bullets...Imagine, everybody on the planet caring one of these babys around, and if anything goes down...Then baam, point pull the trigger and the target is on his knees holding his stomach and #ing his pants. One can only imagine what fun gun battles would go down with such a weapon on the scene, imagine whole wars going down with this weapon at the forefront.

Were wasting time building nuclear weapons what we need is a giant poop beamwave weapon in space. Something that can effect a whole populous for hundreds of miles around...Nobody would mess with us then, and if they do. Just turn that sucker on and let them see the might of our awesomeness as there smelling there own crappiness.

Forget this mind control bull, what we need is to control peoples bowels. Control a mans mind and it's a lot of dam work, but control a mans bowels and you control a man, or woman, with way less work and effort. With such a weapon of massive dudu we can rule the world. No one would be able to stand up to such a weapon, even in miles deep bunkers the waves can reach there no problem...They try to hide underground...Bamm turn the place into a # hole...Literally, let them wallow in there own feces see how they like it.

Oh yes I have ideas about weapons of massive destruction, this is just the more saner one. Some of them are really way above top secret, cant even mention them or even allude to them, but i got ideas and then i got some crazy ass ideas.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Russians already have these weapons yet the illuminati keeps trying to bait them into a world war for population reduction. Illuminati's main strength is bribing and buying politicans and black enochian magic. Western elite wants a war bad whether it loses or wins it .

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

subconsicous is linked to torsion field,which is known as ether(fifth element),cutting off or redirecting it is sufficient for mind control.

Good plan....However it does not involve poop...So sorry bro, it's just not awesome enough.

Besides you cant cut off the aether, you can only disrupt it. And the subconscious is also linked to the mass conscious. If you change a fractal in it, the whole wave will ripple out to accommodate that change, thereby changing the whole pattern.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Good plan....However it does not involve poop...So sorry bro, it's just not awesome enough.

Besides you cant cut off the aether, you can only disrupt it. And the subconscious is also linked to the mass conscious. If you change a fractal in it, the whole wave will ripple out to accommodate that change, thereby changing the whole pattern.

In event of demon possession the body connection to ether is cut off and redirected to the entity that links itself . Think again. Study Barchenko's or Kozyrev's work.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Do they now, were do you hear such stories bro?

As you know if there was a populations reduction then that would make a lot of elite's as you call them a lot less rich.

I think the name of there game is populations control, through tricks and slights of hand , and good ol fashion dazzling people with bull#. Or as you so fancily call it...enochian magic.

And the Russians, well all they want is vodka...When the vodka runs out then I think we best get ready for ww3.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

maybe you need to study mundane astrology which the political elite use.The elite have the gold,platinum and silver.They don't need toilet paper.

as for the enochian magic concepts,they are some seriously powerful stuff on par with the technomancy techniques of russians .

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

In event of demon possession the body connection to ether is cut off and redirected to the entity that links itself . Think again. Study Barchenko's or Kozyrev's work.

Obviously your information is wrong. First sorry never heard of those two dude, am I like supposed to care or something about what they say?

And second, the only demons around in this realm or at least the most prevalent seem to be the hairless monkey type, and that age old enemy called stupidity.

And lastly, it's pronounced the Aether, the Ether is something doctors used to use when putting people and animals to sleep, and its also potion in the final fantasy games that replenish your MP. Magic Points, the Aether it all works by magic bro, you just got to have enough magic points to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join