It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obvious chemtrail attack on south coast NSW australia 3-4-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't know much about the chemtrail conspiracy. In some parts of this video the exhaust from some of the planes does look really thick. Look at the plane around 3:20 for example.

I didn't know what forum this belonged in don't say the trash bin.

edit on 5-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Music Forum.

The techno music was terrible, not even sure if it belongs there.

Looked at the recommended 3:20, and it looked like a contrail.

Woo.
edit on 5-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

For comparison (Contrail) :

A huge contrail from an Airbus A380 as seen from cockpit of a Boeing B747 above the South China Sea. We were warned by a HongKong air traffic controller. That's why we were able to film this event. Apologies for shaky camera movements at the end. The Airbus was going too fast to be able to follow it smoothly.

edit on 5-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Obvious? Those are obviously contrails, and the author of the video obviously cuts the parts out where the contrails start dissipating.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

obvious chemtrail attack on south coast NSW australia 3-4-2012

Obvious? You have got be kidding! Sounds like fear mongering propaganda! OK make it obvious by providing a precise chemical analysis of what was coming out of those planes, the owners of the planes, what airport they departed from, what airport they landed at, the names of the pilots flying the planes, the names of the people who authorised it and what the agenda was or what they were trying to achieve. Until then just BS sensationalist propaganda!

I agree with poster above that certain parts that show the whole event(s) have been edited. Looks like an attempt of fraud to convey a otherwise normal situation in a bad light!

Clearly looks like contrails! You drongo! Move to the Hoax forum!
edit on 5-4-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You can induce precipitation by spraying gasoline in the high atmosphere. Maybe that's what they did.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
I don't know much about the chemtrail conspiracy.

That is obvious

Ok, it belongs in the hoax section

youtube video with added music = hoax.

Just what is the point of the music?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Just what is the point of the music?

Gives you something to listen to while your all messed up on chemtrails?

Woah...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

i hate chemtrail stuff now. i made a good thread i thought about stuff i saw, and then supposed experts came in to spout their BS, when in real life they must be like english teachers or gas station attendants that come home and can be 'anything' in the world wide web. Anyway, thanks for the chemtrail post, i dont doubt them at all.

replies stating 'thats obvious contrails wow you're so gullible' starting soon...
edit on 5-4-2012 by SGTSECRET because: added content

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Gosh, you guys are being kinda hard on the OP.
He/She stated that they don't know much about the chemtrail conspiracy. Everyone has to start somewhere.

We hear about something new and intriguing and we research the subject until we form an opinion as to whether it is bunk or not. Alot of people come here to seek their answers and if they are belittled and insulted, it's very discouraging.
Perhaps we should try to be more helpful by providing information instead of just pissing them off. I completely understand that alot of people here don't believe in this particular conspiracy. Cool.
But why so hostile?
Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This is a new one for me...

Can you share a link or something?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

You can induce precipitation by spraying gasoline in the high atmosphere. Maybe that's what they did.

You can?? When was that discovered? Who actually does it??

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

swan001 might have been thinking of cloud seeding with liquid propane. Spraying liquid propane causes spontaneous ice nucleation via the extremely low temperatures caused by the evaporative cooling.

Of course propane is normally a gas, it's not (gas)oline, but one could see how confusion would arise, they are both hydrocarbons after all.

Further confusion comes from the fact that burning propane is also used to disperse silver iodide.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

If we accept the fearmongering of the OP and others, then the Earth will be about 1/2 less populous within the next year or so.

Since you've already been "sprayed," what are you waiting for, using up preciously limited resources?
Please unplug all your electronics before you go so that your "carbon footprint" does not outlast your shortened lifespan.

At least some of the dispensable now recognize their worthlessness. It's about time.

Are there any nice locations for us to scavenge?

jw

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

swan001 might have been thinking of cloud seeding with liquid propane. Spraying liquid propane causes spontaneous ice nucleation via the extremely low temperatures caused by the evaporative cooling.

Of course propane is normally a gas, it's not (gas)oline, but one could see how confusion would arise, they are both hydrocarbons after all.

Ah - yeah that might be it - I was aware of propane being used occasionally.

Shame s/he hasn't come back to tell us what he was thinking of tho - always better to know than to presume.

new topics

top topics

join