It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Officials from Egypt's Brotherhood at White House

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Officials from Egypt


ca.news.yahoo.com

White House officials held talks with representatives of the Muslim Brotherhood in Washington this week, as the Islamist group threw itself into the fray in Egypt's presidential election.

The meeting on Tuesday with low-level National Security Council staff was part of a series of US efforts to broaden engagement with new and emerging political parties following Egypt's revolution last year, a US official said.

The White House pointed out that Republican Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain, and other US lawmakers and officials had also met with Brotherhood representatives in Egypt
(visit the link for the full news article)


edit on 4-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So the muslim brotherhood meets at the whitehouse.. man o man let the flaming begin.. also note key republican senators like lindsey graham and john mccain met with them earlier. they claim they are not trying to monopolize power and put forward democratic principles... i dunno. thoughts? i dont trust it, but that could be slant from watching too much msm news

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I think they are symbolic at best. The military already warned them to stay out of its business. I think the Military knows that if they give up power, Israel may attack to weaken them? Not sure but I think Egypt has a fairly large and modern military?



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by bknapple32
 


I think they are symbolic at best. The military already warned them to stay out of its business. I think the Military knows that if they give up power, Israel may attack to weaken them? Not sure but I think Egypt has a fairly large and modern military?


And they are running the show.

This election will be a farce, symbols instead of names aside, nothing in the internal power structure will change.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
haha...the plane on its way back is gonna end up in the atlantic.....like last time....watch this spae!


peace



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think Turkey will be the model for Egypt, Tunis, Libya, and anywhere else Islamist parties come to power. Those parties almost universally hold Turkey in high regard for taking care of business, representing the people, sidelining the military, and maintaining a decent image abroad. Right about now, I bet the EU wishes it fast-tracked Turkey instead of Greece. Nothing against Greece, just going by the economic situation. People shouldn't knee-jerk against Islamist parties.



posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32
 


The whole Egypt revolution was NWO from the beginning. You could tell by how the media had no unkind words for it even when a CBS reporter was raped by a mob in Egypt. The same for Libya and Syria.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves
reply to post by bknapple32
 


The whole Egypt revolution was NWO from the beginning. You could tell by how the media had no unkind words for it even when a CBS reporter was raped by a mob in Egypt. The same for Libya and Syria.



Lara Logan gave an interview on TV about what she endured in Egypt. Initially, Glenn Beck reported that she had been raped by 200 men. Logan contradicted this story, saying she had not actually been raped. The men used their hands, not their sexual organs. She had been stripped & beaten in the process.

Logan has children. I got the feeling her children were being protected.

In any case, I hold the news corp. responsible for reckless endangerment. To put a pretty blonde woman in the middle of that mob -- as if the news crew would be protected because they're newscasters -- so naive.

I agree that the sudden downfall of these regimes (Egypt, Libya) is the result of NWO machinations.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector
 


I don't blame the media. I blame the creeps who did it. Why are Middle Eastern cultures never held to any kind of standards, especially on ATS and other conspiracy forums? I am the opposite of a racist in that I hold all humans to a high set of standards, and expect them to live up to them.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
So do you blame the creeps or the culture !?



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I blame everybody including ATS, that way I'm inclusive



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector
 


Yes, she WAS raped!

'The crime of rape will be defined as "penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim," a Justice Department statement "


articles.cnn.com...:JUSTICE



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Im honestly surprised that more people havent made more obama muslim connections with this. Kinda proud, but dont think it will last.



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves
reply to post by AuranVector
 


I don't blame the media. I blame the creeps who did it. Why are Middle Eastern cultures never held to any kind of standards, especially on ATS and other conspiracy forums? I am the opposite of a racist in that I hold all humans to a high set of standards, and expect them to live up to them.


If you think I'm defending the creeps who did this, you are mistaken.

Islamic cultures are notorious for their mistreatment of women. For that reason, and the fact that the Egyptian mob was violent (I believe even Anderson Cooper received some blows),

Lara Logan should never have been placed in that mob. It was reckless endangerment.

You don't throw someone into shark-infested waters, especially when the sharks are in the middle of a feeding frenzy.
edit on 5-4-2012 by AuranVector because: to add comment



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
reply to post by AuranVector
 


Yes, she WAS raped!

'The crime of rape will be defined as "penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim," a Justice Department statement "


articles.cnn.com...:JUSTICE


Thank you for the broader legal definition of "rape" -- I use the more traditional, commonly understood definition.
If the sources (Lara Logan & family friend) are correct, the men who attack Logan did NOT f*%k her.

Also before Logan gave her TV interview, a friend of the Logan family spoke to the press. He wanted to make clear that Logan had not been "raped" (his word) and he wanted to remind people that Lara Logan has children (that needed to be protected).



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector
 


Understood. Sorry about any misunderstandings.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join