It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Obama had a son he would look like Shawn Tyson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

RIP:

SARASOTA, Florida — A Florida teenager is facing a life sentence after a jury convicted him of first-degree murder Wednesday in the shooting deaths of two young British tourists last April, a case that generated blaring tabloid headlines in the U.K. press. Shawn Tyson, 17, sat stone-faced as the jury's verdict was read and as two friends of the victims spoke angrily about the crime. The verdict came after two hours of deliberations. Because he is under 18, Tyson is ineligible for the death penalty and is facing a mandatory life sentence.

She told the court that Tyson had told her one of the tourists cried for his life as his friend was shot and was then gunned down too. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This piece of human trash called these British tourists crackers and then shot them as they begged and pleaded for their lives. Why isn't this on the NEWS!! They are focusing on the zimmerman-trayvon story while this obvious hate crime is swept down into the ditches. It is so obviously clear that there is some agenda. Do not let this story die. Email everyone and anything, any news outlet, and literally swamp them. Make a million man march. Demand Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson stand up in defense of these people. Oh what you can't make it Al? Why is it because they are white.

This piece of filth needs to be hung and shot and the cost of the bullet needs to be billed to the family and his dead body needs to be sold to a farm as animal feed. Now our tax dollars are going to be for this trash to eat three times a day which many families cannot afford themselves. Kill two people, get a room and board and three meals a day. Better yet drop his ass off in afghanistan with an american flag on him and see how long it takes for him to be IEDd
edit on 083030p://4America/ChicagoTue, 03 Apr 2012 08:43:42 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: posting pics

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
S&F, simply because of the asinine statement that came from Obama, and your reversal of it.

This is exactly what they want though. Create more divide. As if the Trayvon case wasn't polluted and diluted enough, this is exactly what is needed so the other side can boost up it's arsenal.

And the race bickering continues....

...and everyone falls into the trap.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thats a sad case. Thankfully he was caught,tried and convicted.
On a side note, all the Zimmerman bashers have nothing to say about the enhanced video that clearly shows the blood coming from the back of Zimmermans head. Guess that doesnt help their claims of racism.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thank you for posting my new favorite movie.

On topic, that's the culture and that's the problem with todays society. The biggest problem is that if we were to call them out on it we'd be labeled racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

There are more white people than blacks in the U.S.. Blacks make up 13% of the population. You do the math.

Just for kicks, check out the FBI crime statistics data.

edit on 3-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

There are more white people than blacks in the U.S.. Blacks make up 13% of the population. You do the math.
not were I grew up. Keep trying to justify your hate. It worked for the Nazis, KKK and the Black Panthers

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No hate here bro. I only care about the content of peoples character, not the color of their skin. Nice try.

Ask my black friends if I'm racist. For reals.

P.S. did you grow up in Maybury? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You assume that because some people are concerned about the bias of the media coverage of these crimes it means they hate blacks. It is not that at all. Why would you jump to that conclusion? I guess by your logic, anyone who speaks out about white on black crime is a racist too? I guess Obama, Trayvon's parents, etc. are all racist too. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have a genuine question for you and anyone else reading this who might have an answer. Why is it assumed that when someone says they have black friends that they are lying or something? I have always wondered this. It's like as soon as you say you are not racist and that you have black (or Asian or Hispanic [sorry, I know that sounds racist to people these days, but I don't know what else to call them, Latino?] or whatever) friend or friends, they say that is proof that you are racist. I mean seriously, what the heck is that all about?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Some people are afraid of the truth because it doesn't coincide with their train of thought.

ETA: I heart Grubblesnert

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Heads Up

This is the only time I'm going to post this in this thread.

Terms and Conditions

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This thread will be under continous review.

I hope thats clear.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join