It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warns 'unelected' Supreme Court against striking down health law

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you have been carefully wacthing Obama since his Reptillian/Illuminattii inception youll, very easily see how his Puppet scheme is after Bush Jr, is a masterfull epic of Evil towards mankind here in America... Obama has been instructed to be a modern day dictator and his Tweety Bird , White House Spokesman Carney suggests even my post even better.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry, too much hyperbole for me to wade through, but has anyone noted that Obama got the GOP to defend a court's opinion? That in and of itself may have been his point all along. Did conservatives just play into his plan?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
If you have been carefully wacthing Obama since his Reptillian/Illuminattii inception ...

When was that, exactly? On the Gregorian calender, I mean.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Not a lawyer but was a PI for a while - ironic that the companies hardly ever investigate fraud.
They never investigate the right people either. All the cases I got were on individuals who were faking injuries. They need to go after the people who make an industry of it. ... That can make millions over time.

Think they only investigate about 5% of the claims on average.

The problem with medical fraud is not the insurance companies. It is the prosecutors. Medical fraud is a) difficult to understand and b) difficult to prove. I know of what I speak.

The reason the insurance companies don't investigate fraud civily , it could cost $10,000 or more to fight a $1000 fraud. Then you have local judges that give the attornies 3 times their fee because it was "complicated" and the attorney has argues he needs a bonus. Since it is the evil insurance companies who pay, judges are loose with their money. The insurance company cold lose $30,000 fighting a $1000 case. It is not economically feasible.

Insurance companies are now fighting more fraud by educating the prosecutors. It is a long process but it is happening. Look at Florida recently. .

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Then we all realize the constitution was not meant to be Amended.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
Then we all realize the constitution was not meant to be Amended.

"Article Five of the United States Constitution:

Article Five of the United States Constitution describes the process whereby the Constitution may be altered. Altering the Constitution consists of proposing an amendment or amendments and subsequent ratification."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
SOURCE

President Obama, employing his strongest language to date on the Supreme Court review of the federal health care overhaul, cautioned the court Monday against overturning the law -- while repeatedly saying he's "confident" it will be upheld.
The president spoke at length about the case at a joint press conference with the leaders of Mexico and Canada. The president, adopting what he described as the language of conservatives who fret about judicial activism, questioned how an "unelected group of people" could overturn a law approved by Congress.

Really? Who does this guy think he is?

Apparently a Republican because denouncing the SC is their Schtick.
Pretending Obama did it first is sad and funny.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
SOURCE

President Obama, employing his strongest language to date on the Supreme Court review of the federal health care overhaul, cautioned the court Monday against overturning the law -- while repeatedly saying he's "confident" it will be upheld.
The president spoke at length about the case at a joint press conference with the leaders of Mexico and Canada. The president, adopting what he described as the language of conservatives who fret about judicial activism, questioned how an "unelected group of people" could overturn a law approved by Congress.

Really? Who does this guy think he is?

Apparently a Republican because denouncing the SC is their Schtick.
Pretending Obama did it first is sad and funny.

G
O
P

Grandstand

Oppose

Pretend

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join