It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Really Running The Show? Here's The Unbelievable Big Picture!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

Given that neither really care about us wholly, the Returning may see us as a nuisance and virus since they appear more conservative in regards to their laws. The Returning may decide to eliminate us. The Bible and Enoch does state that the Returning will judge based on their laws. One of their laws is very obvious. They didn't like that humans were given knowledge by the "gods". Was it the act of giving us knowledge by the Fallen or was it that we had this knowledge? Is the pursuit of science by humans a crime for which the Returning will punish us? I believe the laws of the "gods" place precedence on the common good of the Universe. This means that immature species with warring tendencies are not permitted to travel into space and join the cosmic community until they are mature as a whole. The Returning by eliminating us repeatedly while still leaving survivors actually aides our evolution by removing the bad humans and their genetics from the future human gene pool. I believe the returning have the cosmic well being at heart which means only a fraction of humans are not threatening to that cosmic balance that must exist out there. Why do I believe there is balance out there in the cosmic community? Because if there wasn't, the Universe, or at least this galaxy, would have been destroyed a long time ago, but who's to say that great cosmic wars haven't happened in the past. Perhaps our Big Bang was the conclusion of a great cosmic war of unimaginable magnitude.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Originally posted by LordOfArcadia
There is a more mundane explanation for the similarities in these various stories.

Joseph Campbell spent his life showing the connections between various mythologies and religions. The study of Comparitive Mythology is a robust field.

The PBS series from 1988 "The Power of Myth" is an excellent starting point. I also highly recommend "The Hero with a Thousand Faces"

Interesting fact: George Lucas has stated that the story of Star Wars was shaped by Campbell's work. In fact, the PBS series was filmed at Skywalker Ranch because of Lucas' deep respect for the man and his work.

I can only find parts of the series around the web. Any chance you know where I can find the whole thing. I watched the intro and really enjoyed it. I'll definitely be picking up "The hero with a thousand faces". Thanks for Sharing.

Great OP and great contributions throughout this thread. I really love this subject. I was introduced to the similarities between the Sumerian creation myth and the Bibles creation myth and have been hooked on the comparisons between world myths ever since.

It's so amazing how variations of what is basically the same story transcend time and cultures in the search for meaning in the here and now.
edit on 3-4-2012 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

What we're discussing here is comparative mythology with a twist. Here we are adding ancient alien theory into the mix and trying to decipher what was real, who are the Fallen, who are the Returning, what are their individual agendas, what's they're plan for us, and what will happen based on ancient mythological and religious warnings and prophecies.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle202
I have been studying these Greek Myths and Gods, and have just finished reading the series The Heroes of Olympus, witch taught me a whole lot about it while it mixed it in with a fiction storyline. I also agree with CantSay about how these myths and gods are connected, and especially about how Hades and Poseidon are the ones that have been sent to watch over the other fallen gods or angels. In the myths there where 12 gods. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades where the "Big Three" or the ones in charge. Also, in acient Roman myths it is the exact same stories, but different names as in the Big Three where Jupiter(zeus) Neptune(poseidon) and Pluto(hades). Although, what i dont agree with is that you said Zeus is the god of the sky/space. Yes, the sky, but striclty the sky. The MotherGod, or god of the Heavens(space) would be Hera(greek) or Juno(roman). What i think is funny is that they just sent a probe named Juno(roman form of hera) to Jupiter(planet/roman form of zeus). Also, in these myths there where Demigods, or HalfBloods, being direct descendants from the gods. These where Not immortal though. Could we be these Demigods?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Oracle202 because: Spelling Mistake

In ancient times, the ancient humans had no concept of space so the sky and space were one in the same from their perspective. In agreeing with your observation, Zeus was married to Hera thus the god couple controlled the sky and space.

I think the demigods became the ancient royals, ancestors to modern royals. The didn't inherit immortality, but they must have inherited something more in the ways of capability which must have become diluted over the centuries of mating with normal humans. What these capabilities were may have been diverse and interesting like strength, greater intelligence, ESP or telekinesis? Maybe a bit of all, but I'm a strict believer that any extra capabilities is directly linked to the mind and intelligence and knowledge (perhaps on how to use them).
edit on 3-4-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by crazyray
I've said it before AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.... ANYONE, anyone at all, who has a passing interest in actual scientific reasoning regarding the creation of some parts of the Bible and human history, evolution, the stars, volcanoes, etc. NEEDS TO READ: "Ghosts of Vesuvius" by Charles Pelligrino.

'Nuff said.

Read all you want on the Internets, but pick up a frickin' book once in awhile people!!!

I picked up 3 today! Don't assume. Thanks!

Why would I go out and get this book you are referring? Sell me, would ya?

Yes please sell us on this book.

FYI I also read a lot.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CantSay

What we're discussing here is comparative mythology with a twist. Here we are adding ancient alien theory into the mix and trying to decipher what was real, who are the Fallen, who are the Returning, what are their individual agendas, what's they're plan for us, and what will happen based on ancient mythological and religious warnings and prophecies.

That's basically what Joseph Campbell's message is from what I can tell from my understanding in the short amount of time I've been exposed. That different cultures in time take myths from the past apply them to their present understanding of the world/universe add and delete morals to create a period relevant moral compass and poof you have a spiritual belief system. So, what you, and many, are doing with the ancient alien/astronaut theory is more or less exactly what he recommended.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

25212 is the time it takes for the precession of the earth to complete a cycle.

"Earth goes through one such complete precessional cycle in a period of approximately 26,000 years, during which the positions of stars as measured in the equatorial coordinate system will slowly change; the change is due to the change of the coordinates. Over this cycle, Earth's north axial pole moves from where it is now, within 1° of Polaris, in a circle around the ecliptic pole, with an angular radius of about 23.5 degrees (or approximately 23 degrees 27 arcminutes [2]). The shift is 1 degree in 72 years, where the angle is taken from the observer, not from the center of the circle."

I was merely giving the exact number to the year.

LINK

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman

Originally posted by CantSay

That's basically what Joseph Campbell's message is from what I can tell from my understanding in the short amount of time I've been exposed. That different cultures in time take myths from the past apply them to their present understanding of the world/universe add and delete morals to create a period relevant moral compass and poof you have a spiritual belief system. So, what you, and many, are doing with the ancient alien/astronaut theory is more or less exactly what he recommended.

I will read up more on Joseph Campbell.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

I don't know about Joseph Campbell but my Grandma Campbell won awards for this sandwich: bread, turkey, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, peanut butter and lettuce. I wont give you the order, you'll have to figure that out for yourselves, it is ancient forbidden sandwich knowledge. Who knows, maybe she was the offspring of the Nephilim.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
WOW!!! they let you post this.. , hehe ok.... who do you severe? Its ok to direct your anger at me.. doesn't bother me.. know why? I guess you already know. Don't you?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

You neglected to mention Chronos, the god of time, who is the time lord of all creation...

He "Ate his children". As a pure energy being, I find it impossible not to eat "my children" - other energy creations - to live.

Your media sources have outlined his.. my.. your... OUR... return.

You know the show as Doctor Who.

That is the story of us.

And yes, all the stories do tie together. This planet and the universe is nothing but stories....

Math is a story and purposely flawed. nil/null/zero does exists as negative infinite to positive infinite. not just zero.
Physics is a story - the bridge between quantum and fundamental physics is: the observer
Time is a story and flawed - it is truly relative. one observer's time is different than another is different than the planet, the stars, etc. pulsars might make for a convenient clock.
Einstein's equation of e=mc2 results in mc2-e=0 = infinite supply of energy.
Quantum computing is alive and well and has been for a long time. cryptography is a farce. broken non-linearly in microseconds with quantum computing.
We are not alone - Extraterrestrial bacteria aside, light and sound both carry life in the form of energy. Einstein's equation suggested this.
The third eye.. convenient programming interface....
The theory of everything, based on flawed concepts of zero: life is a story. all is alive. this planet, a storm system, an organization, a government, our body, stars, everything...
All perspectives are accurate and true - Quantum particle state make this perfectly clear.

This supports the Matrix concept. One inside us, known as instincts and addiction. One guiding us, known as our program in our brain. One outside us, managing the stimulus that hits our senses.

Watch this set of videos I put together - if you're a trekkie you will love it!
Part 1 of 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 of 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CantSay

The imprinting pattern is echoing upon the entire world now, connecting parallels rhyming into amazing new revelations & hilarious patterns, plus a few bugs obviously ;-) It's really quite amazing to study! Don't worry too much about "monarch bloodlines" or "fallen angels" and stuff. I think there is planned something much more ancient to be revealed.

Well anyway, that's what I think. Maybe I'm just a mad man. Ignore me for now.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is a VERY interesting truth you touched upon here.

Alas, the current ruler of this world is Satan.

Ephesians 2:2
"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience."

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
reply to post by CantSay

The imprinting pattern is echoing upon the entire world now, connecting parallels rhyming into amazing new revelations & hilarious patterns, plus a few bugs obviously ;-) It's really quite amazing to study! Don't worry too much about "monarch bloodlines" or "fallen angels" and stuff. I think there is planned something much more ancient to be revealed.

Well anyway, that's what I think. Maybe I'm just a mad man. Ignore me for now.

If Prometheus is really running the show, than he is Enki and Azazel. Azazel is the Devil.

The Prometheus and Fallen bloodline run through royal blood I suspect. I also suspect he is still here on Earth being watched over by Poseidon and Hades awaiting the return of the sky god Zeus/Enlil for judgement.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ancient Aliens episode on US government showed something I was not familiar with. There is a painting on the ceiling of the dome in the capital building depicting George Washington as a god. Specifically he looked like the main sky god.

So here's a what if. What if George Washington was one of these Fallen, or a sky god pushing the direction of the US and the world in a certain direction. His involvement with the secretive Freemasons adds suspicion. As history write he came form wealthy family in England. What if his history as a child was a complete fabrication in order for a Fallen or Returning to come into the limelight as general and then president of a new nation.

The episode also mentioned that a statue of Washington was commissioned in the capital depicting Washington as Zeus with another image of Apollo in the background. Very, very strange. Constantine the Emperor and self declared pope of the Christians and Catholic church also created a statue of himself in the image of Apollo. Apollo was son of Zeus and the progenitor of Mithra whose own story was mixed with that of Jesus by Constantine. It appears that Apollo keeps showing up here and there tied to people of great importance and influence. More study is needed about Apollo connections to other mythologies, but I suspect that Apollo may still be alive and well. The word Apollo is linked to ancient meanings of destory which is interesting.
edit on 6-4-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by CantSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flyerbri

True, but another thing was that Kronos was the son of Gaea, the Goddes of the Earth, and Kronos was only one of the Titans. I think that it said Gaea had children with Uraenos, The Sky, and came the Titans. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by CantSay

25212 is the time it takes for the precession of the earth to complete a cycle.

"Earth goes through one such complete precessional cycle in a period of approximately 26,000 years, during which the positions of stars as measured in the equatorial coordinate system will slowly change; the change is due to the change of the coordinates. Over this cycle, Earth's north axial pole moves from where it is now, within 1° of Polaris, in a circle around the ecliptic pole, with an angular radius of about 23.5 degrees (or approximately 23 degrees 27 arcminutes [2]). The shift is 1 degree in 72 years, where the angle is taken from the observer, not from the center of the circle."

I was merely giving the exact number to the year.

LINK

Ok...... so now I know why your post caught my attention....because you are "superiored" aren't you?

I don't know how you do it.... but I love how you put it all together and create a summary that is easy to understand. Sometimes it takes me several reads before I truly grasp something so profoundly true it should have been obvious...but its not.

I need a book with your knowledge so I can know what you know.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle202
reply to post by flyerbri

True, but another thing was that Kronos was the son of Gaea, the Goddes of the Earth, and Kronos was only one of the Titans. I think that it said Gaea had children with Uraenos, The Sky, and came the Titans. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Not wrong.

This is a very interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

What did you mean by "superiored"?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I agree. Great read and great post. That's what led me to this forum. I have noticed across the Earth the correlation from the ancient past until now of all religions and cultures. I believe I have found an exception, possibly. I am open to thoughts and discussion on this topic. Jesus, Yeshua or whatever you refer to him as. Hindu texts refer to him as Esu.
He appears to have reset time as we know it. He despised the Pharisees (Jewish Leaders). He taught that we should all love each other. He mentioned in His Fathers house are many mansions, rooms, places (depending on translation) I believe he was talking about the Universe. He talked about inheriting the Earth. He talked about people seeing God if they were pure in heart. He was also the only God-man to bend spacetime and defy natural and physical law. He even stated he fulfilled the old law of the Jews. He broke all of their laws. It is recorded that the God he came from had no sons, but Him. All of the others had sons and daughters.
Now if the gods of the Greeks, Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, Incans, Hindus etc... Were other worldly, then wouldn't those worlds have also been designed, engineered and created? One God would have to be at the top of the Universal or Multiversal Hierarchy. I do support alien theories, also believe they potentially engineered mankind. Did the One God above all intervene in the development mankind to help guide us since we were created and fashioned by the ancient visitors and gods? After all we had no choice and were potentially created as a slave race to the gods that made us who we are. I could go on and on. I would love to hear your input on these thoughts please.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CantSay

Originally posted by blocula
Maybe they judge us when we die or maybe we have already died in the real world and we have already been sentenced and some souls were ascended,into the 4th dimension? and here we are,where we were thrown,cast down into this 3-dimensional reality,our souls perpetually forced to suffer and die and be eternally reborn again and again forever,the endless reincarnation of our souls helplessly trapped within these material shrouds we call our bodies?

Interesting notion. These beings are definitely more advanced that aspects of soul and spirit maybe less abstract to them than it is to us. I like the notion that perhaps we are those fallen and our human lives are the punishment, but I don't believe that. I believe that we were a creation, and for the most part innocent bystanders in drama between "gods" (immortal aliens) where some are walking amoungst us today. Perhaps their second chance is to prove to the supreme sky god that humans have potential and are not a mistake. Judgement will be upon the return of Zeus and his kin to checkup on the progress of man and the Fallen.
a perfect God pin judgement day would be responsible for justifying everyone as perfect as well or his perfect status would be compromised as no single pay of perfect could be imperfect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join