It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Freedom Fighters Working to Unseat the New World Order

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
How would we be sure that the "Bad Guys" weren't pretending to be "GoodGuys", to get the people onside, and bring about their own changes before acting in their devious ways again..?

I don't know about you guys, but i trust no-one at the moment...
edit on 3-4-2012 by GeordieLegend because: Spelling mistake!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieLegend
How would we be sure that the "Bad Guys" weren't pretending to be "GoodGuys", to get the people onside, and bring about their own changes before acting in their devious ways again..?

I don't know abouot you guys, but i trust no-one at the moment...

No doubt. I feel the same way.

It's one of those things where you constantly think..... "it's too good to be true"

The only reason I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt is because of those hundreds of resignations and the whole Murdoch scandal and him stepping down. ....then this "Drake" guy comes out of no where.... kinda weird.

Eitherway ....it's one big mind game they are playing with us right now.

If something doesn't manifest itself in the public this month ....then I would say we've been lied too.

Big surprise right?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yeah, this is what is so confusing for sure, and I agree we need to really think through what is going down.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What you need to know
Everyone should take a look at this.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

No doubt. I feel the same way.

It's one of those things where you constantly think..... "it's too good to be true"

The only reason I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt is because of those hundreds of resignations and the whole Murdoch scandal and him stepping down. ....then this "Drake" guy comes out of no where.... kinda weird.

Eitherway ....it's one big mind game they are playing with us right now.

If something doesn't manifest itself in the public this month ....then I would say we've been lied too.

Big surprise right?

I truly believe we are in the midst of a cold civil war in America which is why I personally look at stories like the OP as a source of inspiration…that maybe we are going to fix this mess one day.

I try to remain optimistic while surrounded by so much negativity!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
What you need to know
Everyone should take a look at this.

Well damm, that was interesting, not sure if I'm happy or "scared"...time will tell.....

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

You know, McGinty, were I an enterprising pirate on the high seas of public opinion engineering, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if I were delegated the propagation of a narrative which could be used as a litmus test for how ripe a user base (and by extension, the general population) is for a good ol' fashioned Deus Ex Machina rescue.

How much we are willing to suspend our disbelief, due to a soft spot for the idea of the Justice League fixing it all for us.

Judging by the responses, I'd say we're pretty damn ripe.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys, but i trust no-one at the moment...
edit on 3-4-2012 by GeordieLegend because: Spelling mistake!

I was thinking that also. A false pretense to run a bloodless military coup. Then once in power, they take the rest for themselves and put dissenters in the gulags.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I feel that this is just another appeal to the "External Savior" myth that has been our undoing. I want to believe it, but I am having odd rumblings in my brain regarding its convenience. What a perfect time to launch the "its okay were the good guys" speech, a perfect time to ask us not to rise up and take up arms against TPTB...I am hopeful, but very, very cautious. I'll keep my senses peeled and see what happens this month.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

22 eighteen wheeler truckloads kinda ruined it for me.... but i too wish it were true....

Anyway people dont forget to strike from your workplace soon.... i think June sometime.... try get word out to as many as possible coz we need to be heard and this is the only way.... buy what you need for a week or two, pay the electricity, gas and water and just dont go to work for a week.... watch the panic!!

We arent going to March on the streets... its pointless, instead we just do this from our homes, no need to go anywhere!!
edit on 3-4-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

That is incredible. This brings new light to every good American that wants this great Nation of ours the U.S.A. to surpass the trash that has been tearing down and trying to take away our freedoms in which we have fought so many wars to keep us free!! I am very happy to see that thier is some good folks out there that feel the way I do. If there is anything I can do? Please write back and fill me in on what way I can contribute in a manner in which I can help take down these crimanals that have been stealing from every great American Patriot. Lets start with the bank C.E.O.'s and then start working on the Corrupt Polititions. Lets take back our Country!!! The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

OH NOES NOT DAVID WILCOCK AGAIN!

Why wont this Charlatan just go away?

What to Do About David Wilcock?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
David Wilcock is a Fraud & Here's Why!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Plese excuse type "O" criminals

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
its not real unless Drake and BEN FULFORD are on alex jones

simple as that

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
reply to post by seabag

As much as I don't think violence SHOULD be an answer to our problems, TPTB are dug in so deep into our society, threats of arrest or prison would never come to fruition. There aren't enough "Good guys" out there to make it happen.

The only way I see these people being stopped is if they're killed, which is unfortunate. Not that I condone this, but it's the only logical way to stop them, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So, this means they are secretly fighting about a secret in which no one knows about?

I get it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TurtleS
So, this means they are secretly fighting about a secret in which no one knows about?

I get it.

Must be above "above top secret" since the thread about them seems to be gone.

+edit
Or maybe I'm just slow to learn my way around. Found it.

edit on 4/3/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
reply to post by seabag

As much as I don't think violence SHOULD be an answer to our problems, TPTB are dug in so deep into our society, threats of arrest or prison would never come to fruition. There aren't enough "Good guys" out there to make it happen.

The only way I see these people being stopped is if they're killed, which is unfortunate. Not that I condone this, but it's the only logical way to stop them, in my opinion.
Hey your Canadian and supposed to be a little more level headed than us Americans!

From what I heard and read this can all happen more or less none violently. I think violence against the US Goverment by US Citezens could be construed as insurrection, treason and an attempt to overthrow the Goverment.
A perfect reason for martial law and a NAZI style clamp down across my Nation. If it happens as represented in the info I have seen and read the event will be nothing more than mass arrests of corrupt people inside the US Goverment. Arrest that are perfectly legal under our Constitution and within the priciples of the Declaration of Independance.
I feel this is the way to go.

P.S. I visited Toronto, Niagra Falls and the surrounding area of your great country of Canada last summer. I really hit it off with you Canuks
If I ever have to flee the great state of Florida I might settle there. You guys are OK by me

edit on 2-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

I agree as far as how to rid us of the main power players which isn't THAT many people. Then they said there was going to be an energy paradigm transformation. It will be interesting to see how that would work and I am chomping at the bit for it. Talk about putting people back to work. Along with that we'll most likely change to a cashless society. People will get things by giving things or giving of themselves. The devil is sure in the details and I'm sure there will be no guarantee against crime or violence, but once most peoples' basic needs are met those things should subside. We could bring food to everyone around the globe and education, health care, build shelters, water pumps, filters, etc. I would take my ufo with a bunch of supplies every week to help poor people. The world could be such a better place, I really hope this is true. Think about it, if it happens you won't have to move to Canada EH? lol I love Canada, lots of very cool people.

by the way Wilcock said this was coming a few months ago and the ball is in his court now. This will make or break him with me if nothing changes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

dude that's David Spade

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rjwiseguy

it shouldn't be hard to do if it's coming from inside the Pentagon. Who's going to defend them when they are handcuffed in their offices or whatever by military dudes? Pretty interesting to hear about the mass exodus of banksters, good timing aka inside information. see you in the next world, don't be late

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join