It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Freedom Fighters Working to Unseat the New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm really asking you to take this stuff seriously, okay ? The mass arrests have just been postponed by a little bit. You must be more patient.

That's because of the very secretive nature of how this operation is being pulled off, please understand that I can not go into more detail at this point of time, or I might endanger the whole operation. Actually it's THAT secret that they only told Benjamin Fulford about it and no-one else, so the good guys and the police never got to know they had to arrest the evil guys, but that's being looked into on as we speak.

Oh ! Actually he's just released a brief update and heads up I told you !

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

there has been some speculation on the illuminati. some people think they are all around us (this guy:roll
and others say that the illuminati vanished with the deaths of the templar nights. if what youre saying about the whole resignation stuff is true, then perhaps, now follow me on this, mitt romney, ron paul, and the rest could be tied wit the illuminati. thomas jefferson was a freemason, so the likes of a secret organization in the white house has already happened. anyways, maybe they're trying something like that

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why are they even writing about this? Does it matter? Why not just keep their mouths shut, and let the world see for itself when these massive arrests take place? Why all the hype? To give us hope? I have no hope, not in humanity. I only have hope in myself and positive consciousness. There is no way in hell humanity is going to save humanity. If we are to be saved, it would be by either natural disasters, or extraterrestrial beings. People can only save themselves!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Of all the threads I've been skeptical about, I hope this one turns out to be true.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

More things change, the more they stay the same.... Then again, if things don't change they can do little more than stay the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Multiple insider sources, each of whom have been "vetted out" for their credibility and trustworthiness, have now confirmed that mass arrests of thousands of key conspirators in this vast cabal are about to occur.

Project Blue Beam is maybe not the only mass illusion in the works... (maybe!)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

All this is about the Galactic Federation. They say that mass arrests are/will take place to free the world that TPTB have on us all.

They are really shoving this bull down our throats --or trying to. Freeing us from TPTB will lead to NESARA. They are trying to convince everyone that everything needs to be changed so they can install "their" system on running the world.

You’re right. Last night I was digging around trying to find out more about this topic and I came across this ‘Galactic Federation’ garbage and how it ties into this story. For me, this find REALLY destroys any hope that this story has a shred truth to it. Out of all the sources that people cry about here on ATS (AJ, GB, FOX, Icke, etc) I’d have to say that Wilcox is legitimately the MOST unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

The security around this enormous operation has been vast.

Not that vast it would seem...

Even those who will be affected by it -- and arrested -- have no idea of the staggering scope of what is about to be revealed before the eyes of the public.

Until now...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
reply to post by seabag

As much as I don't think violence SHOULD be an answer to our problems, TPTB are dug in so deep into our society, threats of arrest or prison would never come to fruition. There aren't enough "Good guys" out there to make it happen.

The only way I see these people being stopped is if they're killed, which is unfortunate. Not that I condone this, but it's the only logical way to stop them, in my opinion.

CONDONE:
Accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.
Approve or sanction (something), esp. with reluctance.

This is what we have been doing all along. If it takes killing them to stop their ruthless conspiracy, and war of aggression on Humanity, with millions upon millions of casualties from that war, not only do I condone their death, but will support all efforts in making it happen.

That is what most people dont understand. They are at War whether they like it or not, because there are cross hairs painted on their heads whether the like it or not. So, in War, you do what you have to do to survive, and your people survive. YOU DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to get the mission done. Period. The only ethical choice you have is to terminate that which is killing you.

If it not our fault they have declared War on us. That was their choice. They will however act like the kid with glasses that deserves a knuckle sandwich, but will use his glasses in protest. Some of us will knock his teeth out regardless, and drive that splintered glass right into his eyeball.

Just dust on the scales anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I was listening to this the other day. There is another thread with a video and interview with a so called "insider" named "Drake".

Personally I call BS with this story just because to me, it seemed like a piece that was intended to pacify people. "Don't do anything, just go about your normal routine. Yes we have problems but others are going to fix for you". That is really how it came off to me and where I come from, life does not work that way.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

While I take it with a grain of salt, I sure hope this is true ... for all of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

There's not even evidence of the illuminati in the first place.. there's evidence of rich people getting together for talks.. but that's not evidence for the NWO .. the illuminati has never been proven to be around these days..

Always amuses me how people tend to post with so much knowledge about something they couldn't know anything about.

Really?

You either believe there is a NWO agenda or you don’t. I certainly won’t try to convince you either way but I will say that there is enough evidence on ATS alone to make me a believer. To each his/her own…

As far as this Freedom Fighter/Galactic Federation thing…..YA, a bit far-fetched for sure! But it was worth investigating.

If you’re not seeking the truth you will never find the truth. Everything is worth investigating IMO.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

"about to occur" are the keywords. In other words, "keep waiting." In other words, "joke is on you until then, if, or when."

It's all a theater, a joke, a ploy. If the real people who are willing to do something were to do something, that would be the worst case scenario for the power players. We just sit around and wait for the news to report to us that things are not staying the same like cowardly fools. We aren't organized and probably never will be. Heck, if someone offered me enough money, I might just take it too. I wonder how many would-be leaders have taken the "stay out of the way" money...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As much as I wish this were true ... I remain skeptical.

Remember "The Brotherhood" in 1984? The opposition could be a fake controlled opposition to flush out their enemies ...

He (Drake) says there will be mass arrest and the military will secure sensitive, vulnerable infrastructure. That sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before? hmmmm ....
edit on 3-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

wow wow hold on, are you saying the TPTB are the good guys? I am so scared right now.

nanu

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I wonder how many would-be leaders have taken the "stay out of the way" money...

Most!

I think most ‘leaders’ are bought and paid for by someone these days. Though I’ve since found the Wilcock connection in this story to be disturbing, I don’t think it’s far-fetched that there are many people working behind the scenes to expose the truth. I don’t think a lot of people are ‘waiting around’ these days as proven by the Tea Party and OWS movements. The wheels are in motion though things don’t move very quickly nor will everyone be happy in the end.

If nothing else this story should be slightly motivating for those of us who are active and engaged. We’ll keep doing what we do (for me the TTP) and if something like this transpires we’ll be ready to move forward in a positive way.

I’m still a little baffled by the mass resignations of top bankers around the world and what might be causing this stir???

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
if they ruled this world for so long it looks like they killed the good guys long time ago..
while the humans are sleeping the TPTB are fighting against another group of secretively moral code?

someone are giggling right now..

nanu nanu

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

For me, while it may seem only a philosophical perspective to most, I feel that while people still focus on or are kept focusing on the externals alone for their 'freedom' they simply wont have it. They wont be free. I already know that my freedom has nothing to do with money or who has or doesnt have money....broke, I am free..rich, I am free..its not a matter of externals, what I have and have not got on the outside....even imprisoned or enslaved by others, I am not a slave or in prison...I, am free.

What concerns me most about this 'event' if it is to come to pass, is the false sense of security it will provide billions.

While I am not a religious person per say..I couldnt help hearing "for he came as an angel of light"...the minute I read this and saw the video....and I know from first hand experience, that sometimes the cure is as deadly as the disease.

Rosha

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It's to be expected that many people and groups will try to exploit this movement. If it comes to be sure they are to claim responsibility. Don't let them divert you. Keep an eye on Freedom Reigns and Oath Keepers. David & Benjamin I'm on the fence.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
reply to post by seabag

For me, while it may seem only a philosophical perspective to most, I feel that while people still focus on or are kept focusing on the externals alone for their 'freedom' they simply wont have it. They wont be free. I already know that my freedom has nothing to do with money or who has or doesnt have money....broke, I am free..rich, I am free..its not a matter of externals, what I have and have not got on the outside....even imprisoned or enslaved by others, I am not a slave or in prison...I, am free.

What concerns me most about this 'event' if it is to come to pass, is the false sense of security it will provide billions.

While I am not a religious person per say..I couldnt help hearing "for he came as an angel of light"...the minute I read this and saw the video....and I know from first hand experience, that sometimes the cure is as deadly as the disease.

Rosha

You really make some profound points that I have considered as well....I feel like I'm really balancing my "practical" side with my "spirtual" side...lmao, the best I can anyways ....what freaks me out is that at some point I may have to choose, and it is my motivation to gather as much knowledge as possible to make the right choice....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join