It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock is a Fraud & Here's Why!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
(If this is in the wrong topic board please move)

Now I'm not the person to go after somebody and personally I don't believe in doing so but I think this David Wilcock stuff has just gone too far.

Reason 1. He "personally" claims to be the incarnate of Edgar Cayce along with the claim that his close friends and family and the incarnate of Cayces close friends and family.

Now I don't mind that people claim that "others" are incarnates of past individuals because sometimes it seems plausable. On the other hand, what about the guy from Mexico that claims to be the 2nd Coming of Christ and when confronted by Bill Maher he doesn't even know certain theories and beliefs that occured in Christianity. It is the same thing with Wilcock, claiming to be prophet for attention and/or profit.

Reason 2. This is from a general reading on threads of ATS. David Wilcock claimed that disclosure is GOING t happen completely by the end of 2009. Then when it didn't happen he stated that he didn't want to release the date of disclosure for fear that it wouldn't happen. (which it didn't) Then he claimed that he wasn't the one who publicly announced the claim. And that disclosure is still going to happen.

Again I personally believe that Disclosure will happen, eventually, probably not anytime soon. But these claims by Wilcock are like that lady from Australia claiming that Pledians from the Brotherhood of Light will come visit us on 10/14/2008. Then it didn't happen now she says that a like wise event will happen.

In conclusion.

These people are bad for our community and the Alternative Topics that we enjoy researching. Wilcock is like Swerdlow (if you know who that is) They feed off of people wanting to be open minded claiming to be some type of reliable source and make profits off of making up information for you.

Good Day, God Bless, Opinions welcome

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
"LEAVE DAVID ALONE!!"

Hes misguided

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So, he's a fraud, in your opinion, because
a)You dont like it when people think they are a reincarnate of somone,
&
b)ATS posters have said he said disclosure would happen...

hardly definitive.

Not that I am a believer, but it takes more than a couple simple opinions to debunk something.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

what about the guy from Mexico that claims to be the 2nd Coming of Christ and when confronted by Bill Maher he doesn't even know certain theories and beliefs that occurred in Christianity.

You have got to explain to me what you mean. please ?

Does it even matter he doesn't know about it ?
Could it be, not believing him, is because it suggests Christianity to be a false religion ?

I'm not saying or suggesting anything !! Just think about it.

Not even a single word was written of Jesus before about 40 years after he went away.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

My point up to date still leads me to think, all people who hear voices in their head are Kuu koo in there upper room.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
How about the fact he promised everyone the world Governments were going to disclose E.T truth to the world in november or december or when ever it was?

Didn't happen. Just like it never happens and NEVER will happen.

David Wilcock = FRAUDSTER. Shouldn't that have been enough for people to determine he is a lying idiot?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
(If this is in the wrong topic board please move)

Now I don't mind that people claim that "others" are incarnates of past individuals because sometimes it seems plausable. On the other hand, what about the guy from Mexico that claims to be the 2nd Coming of Christ and when confronted by Bill Maher he doesn't even know certain theories and beliefs that occured in Christianity.

What does "the guy from Mexico" have to do with anything? People lie, people are misinformed or overzealous, but that "that guy from Mexico" may (or may not) be delusional has exactly zero baring on the claims of a completely different person.

It is the same thing with Wilcock, claiming to be prophet for attention and/or profit.

This is an opinion that I'm going to disregard because there is nothing presented here to back it up....Show me a picture of David Wilcock driving to work in a Cadillac or something and I'll reconsider your opinion.

Reason 2. This is from a general reading on threads of ATS. David Wilcock claimed that disclosure is GOING to happen completely by the end of 2009.

I've actually not seen or heard David Wilcock make a statement of this sort. He has said that this or that person has told him that disclosure was planned but I do not believe that he actually said that disclosure would definitely happen in 2009...please provide evidence that I am mistaken.
google search

Then when it didn't happen he stated that he didn't want to release the date of disclosure for fear that it wouldn't happen. (which it didn't) Then he claimed that he wasn't the one who publicly announced the claim. And that disclosure is still going to happen.

My understanding is that Bill Ryan from Project Camelot announced at a convention that disclosure was definitely going to happen in 2009...apparently much to the chagrin of many people.

Again I personally believe that Disclosure will happen, eventually, probably not anytime soon. But these claims by Wilcock are like that lady from Australia claiming that Pledians from the Brotherhood of Light will come visit us on 10/14/2008. Then it didn't happen now she says that a like wise event will happen.

Actually, I don't think that this is quite a fair comparison, Blossom Goodchild made at least 1 very specific prediction, David Wilcock makes fairly general predictions (not unlike yours at the top of this quote)...and he usually backs them up with some kind of evidence...whether or not he provides good evidence is very much open to debate.

In conclusion.

These people are bad for our community and the Alternative Topics that we enjoy researching. Wilcock is like Swerdlow (if you know who that is) They feed off of people wanting to be open minded claiming to be some type of reliable source and make profits off of making up information for you.
LOL. "don't be so open minded that your brain falls out". You do realize that ATS is a for profit venture right? I'd hazard a guess that ATS makes greater profit than does David Wilcock but does the fact that this site is "for profit" make the information irrelevent? No. A guy's gotta eat and driving a car in California must be really expensive these days...what I'm getting at here is the "profit motive" does not stand as quality evidence of wrongdoing to me, it is a part of our life....Now, if you want to talk profit motive and wrong-doing with me, let's talk about CNN or Monsanto or a million other truly evil acts and groups that do real harm to our world in the name of "profit".

Good Day, God Bless, Opinions welcome

kind regards
tamale

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Tamale_214]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

People, mainly celebrities, that claim to be some re-incarnated past personality are most likely having serious problems in manage their own egos. In India I know some local spiritual guides, Avatars, that before die, in certain cases, announce a return detailing the local or even the family where they shall born again and certain cases were confirmed decades later. But we aren't talking about Indian Avatars, we're talking about people that make money writing books and making workshops about UFO phenomena. But like I said, these people say things motivated by their own ego. However I would like to mention those who I guess more dangerous than the "re-incarnated": The "Contactees" and the "Channelizers".

These people that claim to keep mental contact with extraterrestrial beings or "benevolent entities from 4th dimension" are ASTRAL-CATTLE. They allow their minds (in many cases, their bodies) being possessed by what Gnosis call "ex-personalities", dead people and in most of cases, people that were involved with occultism while living. And not necessarily human people, I mean in ancient pre-flood times there were many other races living on Earth, that no longer exist, including alien hybrids. And occultism, manipulation of ethereal forces, unknown energies and astral phenomena, were very common in those times, even until the days of Babylon, Sumer and Egypt. IMO, these "contactees" and "channelizers" are victims of massive vampirism, mind control and obsession. Unfortunately these people use to have a large mass of followers, that believe they are intermediates to "superior evolved intelligences". These people are really dangerous and is needed just one single example to show what they can do: Adolf Hitler.

Thus, my sincere advice is DON'T TRUST IN "CONTACTESS" AND "CHANNELIZERS" and stay away from their followers.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So, does this mean that anyone who has an opinion, and writes about it, then sells it, is nothing but a fraud because you don`t agree with them? Ok, then please post a topic that has a list of everyone that you feel is being a fraud by making money with opinions that they are selling to the public. Oh, and by the way, if you even checked out Wilcocks website, he gives away more free writings then he sells. I may not agree 100% with all that he writes about, but what he does say has a lot of truth to it. And because a person may be wrong about something every now and then, does that make them a fraud? If that is the case, we have a whole race of frauds then, because hardly a one of us is right every time about everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I personally feel like he's nothing more than a life coach....He says things to try and make your crappy outlook into a more positive one. His "sources" are never mentioned and named- even nick-named...so I don't believe he has any true knowledge of whats really going on. He doesn't provide any background where he's getting this info from or even why he has those sources- he just suddenly has them...

The reincarnation is one thing but to adamantly believe and acknowledge you are a man from history is ridiculous....Whose to say that I'm not Elvis Presley? It can't be proven and its highly unlikely. So by him stating he's the incarnated spirit of Edgar C- its a massive turn-off if I was even going to listen to what he was going to say. I would guess he thinks he's doing good by what he does but in reality I agree with you OP..This man is bad for everything we stand for when it comes to seeking out the real truth.

The man is a writer/speaker from what I've gathered...meaning its his job to entice people into stories of his whether or not they are true. It's one thing to listen to the man (I can't fault you there) but to believe him without any proof or even any actual events happening is ridiculous. I trust my own theories over his thank you very much...

[edit on 2/24/2010 by AceOfAces]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I personally feel like he's nothing more than a life coach....He says things to try and make your crappy outlook into a more positive one. His "sources" are never mentioned and named- even nick-named...so I don't believe he has any true knowledge of whats really going on. He doesn't provide any background where he's getting this info from or even why he has those sources- he just suddenly has them...

The reincarnation is one thing but to adamantly believe and acknowledge you are a man from history is ridiculous....Whose to say that I'm not Elvis Presley? It can't be proven and its highly unlikely. So by him stating he's the incarnated spirit of Edgar C- its a massive turn-off if I was even going to listen to what he was going to say. I would guess he thinks he's doing good by what he does but in reality I agree with you OP..This man is bad for everything we stand for when it comes to seeking out the real truth.

The man is a writer/speaker from what I've gathered...meaning its his job to entice people into stories of his whether or not they are true. It's one thing to listen to the man (I can't fault you there) but to believe him without any proof or even any actual events happening is ridiculous. I trust my own theories over his thank you very much...

[edit on 2/24/2010 by AceOfAces]

I believe if you haven`t read his work, to do so. He does mention a few names throughout his blogs. If they are their real names, who knows, as many may not like their real names being used. What I find funny, is the fact that he never did like telling others about the EC thing because of just the very thing you are saying, it only gets him funny looks because of it. Whether a person now may have been a histrical figure in another life, so what? Does that mean that those historical figures can`t reincarnate? I don`t believe so. And it is now bad for anyone to publish their opinions because someone may not agree with it? Wow, if only we were living in a reality where only our opinions counted, what a world it would be........a lonely one at that. But that is the great thing about free will, we can state our opinions and others can take them or leave them, it`s all up to each of us. But, does that give anyone the right to call someone a fraud because they don`t agree with said opinion? Not in the least.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ain't the body of tom cruise possesed by some alien , wasn't L.Ron hubbard one too

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

IF This gentleman is really the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce then he should be able to pinpoint the Hall of Records.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I find him to be completely geniune and truly believing in what he is presenting and meaning very well. I got a chance to see window into his soul, Kerry's, Bill's from Project Camelot, Jordan Maxwell and David Icke. It had to do with them picking up Jordans loss of hope, getting overhwelmed all the research done, and they showed their geniune heartfelt love and what they are about.

So, basically, you don't have to like David Wilcock. You can make choices about what box you live in, what the boundaries, and what spiritual beliefs, how you view life. We're all free to do that, and to assess others, believe in that they are doing what they believe is right and for good, as we wish.

Its really like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
"LEAVE DAVID ALONE!!"

Hes misguided

I'll agree with that.
I feel his intentions may be pure, but often I think he gets lost in his web of strings and thumbtacks.

or he's a fraud...

who really knows with these things.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
he maybe a fraud, yes. the big picture is getting clearer now.
read his news, the NWO is now over..

divinecosmos.com...

So, over night mankind is finally freed from the bad New World Order, in the blink of an eye.
Not to be the party pooper, but I cant buy this.

Some years ago, I liked Wilcocks videos, but always wondered about his ´credible agency sources´ he always claims to have, like Fulford. He never backs it up. Its just YOU to BELIEVE in him. This doesent work.

He claimed to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, but that wasn´t true, and this is fraud.

The big picture is getting clearer now, and when you do serious research it is better to stay away from New Age gurus like Wilcock.These times are much too serious to just believe in stories.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

I feel Wilcock's intentions may be pure, but often I think he gets lost in his web of strings and thumbtacks.

or he's a fraud...

who really knows with these things.

I do. Without any doubt whatsoever.

You have acknowledged he is lost in his own deceit, now recognize his intricate, slick marketing-oriented website, his "Comment" section which is a thinly disguised advertisement campaign and adoration altar. None of these determined efforts are by happenstance, it is premeditated, directed, orchestrated and well delivered fraud.

The only question I have is who is behind the scam-sham known as David Wilcock. He simply is not that clever and a blind pig will only find the rare and occasional acorn when rooting.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well of course he's a fraud. I remember watching a show of his where he was trying to say Hollywood movies like Star Gate were based in reality. He's just another guy with no expertise who figured he could make a buck off pseudoscience and people's gullibility... unless of course he's self-deluded enough to believe his own bunk.

I've never seen any evidence that Edgar Cayce was any better than other claimed psychics, sure he's a lot more popular and has a rabid fanbase. Wilcock's claim to be Cayce's reincarnation can only sway those who already hold a belief in reincarnation AND who think Cayce has credibility beyond that or ordinary psychics.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I agree. The amount of proven deception among 'channelers' is profound. Of course, the medium believes it 100%. There's far more going on than mere fraud, as the OP suggests. These practices are real. Just poorly understood. David Wilcock is an unwitting victim in this case.

I actually bought his latest book, Source Field Investigations. It was the first book I've thrown in the garbage in a decade, but that was because his method of research is so shameful that it's insulting to the intelligent reader. The only person Wilcock is lying to is himself.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join