It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Video Of Humming Birds, Bees, Butterflies (life like you never seen before)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Thank you for that utterly breathtaking moment in time. That is a memory I will cherish!

This is the humbling state we should always find within ourselves in this vast and unknown universe.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The bat with it's battling clinging to it's mother wile she harvests nectar..... left me speechless.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wow. I love stuff like this. My favorite part was the bat feeding on the cactus flower with the baby bat clinging to her. Amazing she could still fly.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hummingbirds are friendly and curious, if you become a familiar object in their feeding area they will eventually come up and buzz you ..with chirping sounds and amazing aerobatics, I have a 3 families that return to my garden every for butterflies and hummingbirds every spring.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wow! that is one of the most beautiful videos I've seen all year.....quite possibly for the rest of the year as well. It's amazing the new worlds our advances in photographic technology have allowed us to see. I now have severe camera envy and want one of these high speed cameras

thanks so much for that wonderful find and for sharing it here!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Very beautiful and adds to why I chase the flys and spiders out of my house instead of killing them.

The beauty of this earth and nature (and my pets) are all that grounds me any more........................if I say any more it will be a rant, don't want to ruin what you started.

Thank you!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Bah CGI........pics or it didnt happen...........
here, now ive debinked it, it was a neato little vignette alright......
2 thumbs

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Can you really watch this and deny there is a God ? Excellent find

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Do you people ever get out lol!!! another oh look at mother nature thread!!!!

Get out and feed the bees oranges or something... its not that hard to get up close and personal with mother nature...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That was breathtakingly beautiful thank you!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Slow motions and insane close-ups, that was absolutely brilliant,
thanks for sharing that

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Beautiful ending

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seektruthalways1
Very nice video, its soo neat to see creation in action at that speed that we dont normally see with our own eyes. And how wonderfully designed everything is.

And to think after watching that, theres still people thinking evolution made it, which came for no apparent reason of an explosion nobody knows why, just boggles my mind. You people are hopeless and should be ashamed.

so because its absolutly beautiful and you can't explain it that it means its a proof of god's existance...and you call us hopeless?

edit on 3-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That was amazing. Some of the parts looked almost unreal, like cgi. Nature is certainly something not to be messed with. If I was a bee i would be in serious need of some benadryl, just seeing that makes me want to sneeze. S&F

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Well said Seektruthalways1. When I partake of such splendour I can't help but see our Heavenly Creator in all the splendour of this world as HE intended and created it to be. It is truly marvelous and a reprieve from all the evil that mankind abominates and brings to destruction in this glorious earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Wow wow wow!

How uplifting! Why do I need to watch a video like this to be reminded of the pure beauty of this planet that I reside on? Am I so disconnected from all of this - this pure vibration of life - sitting here in my office and doing the basic survival hum-drum of life?

Perhaps we would have had that innate joy still exploding every day within ourselves were we still plugged into nature. It would not have been necessary to seek out these small moments of joy on a digitized, artificial and man-made system. The bats in particular were awe-inspiring - such grace and such pure awesomeness. Wish I could give you more stars and flags.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
OMG absolutely brilliant.
my favorite is at 2.39, mum with the baby

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is an incredible video. Thank you for sharing it! I had to rewind several times to watch the strawberries breathe themselves to life, absolutely awe inspiring.

I've now watched it 3 times and I've spent the past hour reading this thread and looking around for more of where this came from. I found this video, which I am going to attempt to embed.

Apparently the man has been filming nature like this for 35 years. This is him, Louie Schwartzberg.

Well, the embedding failed. I'm not actually sure if embedding is even a word, and words are more my thing.. Here's the link, maybe one of you 'computer people' can embed it..

edit on 3-4-2012 by cwilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
awesome video , those insects before the traditional bee , the ones with the petrol blue green colour are amazing !

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I am absolutely overwhelm that so many like the video and Are Not being flamers or trolls.

Nice to see that every once in a while with my threads.

Watching this video many times and I see something different EVERY time. Like "How in the heck did I not see that the first 5 times?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join