It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Take the Bait – The Race Bait – It’s the Oldest Trick in the Book

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Headline from 3 days ago:

Seven black teens have been arrested on suspicion that they committed a hate crime when they attacked a 15-year-old Hispanic boy while he was walking home from school in Southern California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. The March 14 beating in Palmdale was captured on video and posted on YouTube, but has since been removed from the site.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.
link

Not a word from Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, NAACP, etc……..

Why are whites not included in hate crime legislation? Where is the outrage over all of the black on white crimes? Apparently black racism is called ‘Black Pride’ and is totally acceptable in today’s society. Here is a story about a white kid who was held down, beaten and tortured by blacks who said he ‘deserved to be beat’ because he is white! They even urinated on him during hours of torture…have you heard about this hate crime?? I didn’t think so!

Not a word from Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, NAACP, etc……..

Here is an interesting video. Larry Elders (a black man) points out that of the roughly 1,000,000 violent inter-racial crimes committed per year in America (rape, robbery, aggravated manslaughter, murder, etc) about 90% of involves a black perpetrator and a white victim. Less than 10% involves WHITE ON BLACK crime. Blacks commit FAR MORE inter-racial violent crimes against whites.

There’s also a black professor on the video calling white men and women ‘the only (N-Word)’s on the planet’. He goes on to say that blacks need to ‘exterminate white people off the face of the planet’ to solve the problem of racism. Imagine if a white man said that today?

There’s another guy on this video who says whites need to ‘bow their heads’ and kiss their behinds goodbye. He says he wants to ‘kill us, kill our wives, rape our daughters, kill our sons, and dance in our blood’.

Watch this video and ask yourself – Does any of this sound like the post racial America that Obama promised if only we elected a black president? Where is Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, NAACP, etc??

Obama was proud to say that he was endorsed by the New Black Panther party. Let’s take a look this group and some of the things their leaders say…does anything here sound like hate speech?

I could go on and on with examples of black on white crime that none of you have ever heard of. Come on people!! Is the Trayvon Martin case really an ‘outrage’ compared to the black on white crimes that happen every day?? Stop being played by these race baiters like Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP and their ilk. You’re smarter than that!! The fact is that black on white crime is FAR more prevalent in our society and it goes virtually unnoticed because it’s the PC THING TO DO. That’s BS!!

All of the FAIRMINDED people here in ATS can’t possibly fall for this garbage. We should all denounce hate crimes and racism regardless what color the perpetrator is. But let’s be fair here…blacks are NOT the victim in MOST hate crime cases, so let’s not go crazy over ONE case while overlooking NINE others. I'll bet anything we'll see some race riots if Zimmerman doesn't get arrested/convicted. The Watts Riots of 65' and the LA riots of 92' started with FAR LESS justification, so don't dismiss my prediction.

Watts Riots:

LA Riots:

Don’t fall for the race-bait!!

edit on 1-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Since no one will change; the only option is to accept.

"Civilized" people pay $200/month to watch kids whore themselves out, on TV, to pay the rent.

This phase of humanity is about polarity.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's ironic that you title your thread "Don't Take the Race Bait".

Yet you make a baiting thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Is that all you've got?

I don't even know why you think that....please explain.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There are black and white "Race Hustlers". Sharpton and Jackson unfortunately have led their paths to being "Race Hustlers". I am sure its the farthest path,they ever thought,they would be on. Its a shame too. They have bigger voices,then most,and have elected to continue the racial divide. Personally,they could have used their time,to address ALL the injustice,done to minority's,and non-minority's alike. They have chose not to.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

In this thread I’m pointing out the obvious hypocrisy we’re witnessing. Where is the outrage for the racially motivated hate crime cases I’ve cited? Where is the outrage from all the people claiming to ‘not tolerate racial violence or racial inequality’? The percentage of black on white crimes doesn’t get mentioned by the champions of race (Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, NAACP, etc). Are these idiots REALLY champions of racial equality or simply supreme racists?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Have any of these cases not been thoroughly investigated and charged etc? If not than you're not making true comparisons.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Have any of these cases not been thoroughly investigated and charged etc? If not than you're not making true comparisons.

Excuse me…the point is - Have YOU heard of any of these cases? Are YOU aware that black on white crime is far more prevalent? Have YOU been told by our president about a SINGLE black on white crime? Has Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, etc proclaimed OUTRAGE over the 9-to-1 black on white crimes??

Could it be they have an agenda?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

People tend not to talk about lack of justice when justice is served...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Don’t fall for the race-bait!!

Your entire thread is a race-bait.

So I guess I will take your advice...and leave this ignorant thread.

Happy Hating....the flaw is within your character...not others skin tone.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think he's paid by George Soros.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
OP, this does not fit into their agenda...
they can't use that like they can use this look
AL inciting a riot! Race baiting,
Ol al don't listen to this idiot spew his racist hate speech
he don't care about treyvon.

SCARING PEOPLE telling these poor morons
that black kids are not safe walking down the road
because of whites. I just watched in the last hour
4 black kids walk down the road.. NO ONE CAME
OUT RUNNING TO SHOOT THEM..

STOP THE RACIST HATE SPEECH!

Screw the NAACP, CAIR, KKK, black panther party and whatever racist orgs
out there. Don't need there help. Had this guy had a gun, shot and killed
every last one of them, we would THEN here the outcry of a hatecrime
because they did not have a gun just a 10 man or so lynch mob
they would of came out screaming... KEEP your racist org we got .45's and 12gauge's
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

People tend not to talk about lack of justice when justice is served...

So you’re saying justice was served here? This white guy got what he deserved for racial inequality that his forefathers MAY have comitted?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Your entire thread is a race-bait.

So I guess I will take your advice...and leave this ignorant thread.

Happy Hating....the flaw is within your character...not others skin tone.

It's a flaw in the character of prominent blacks in this country. My thread points out the reality and is not race-baiting. People of EVERY color can see the hypocrisy I’ve pointed out. Only racists can’t see it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
clearly some of us are not intelligent enough to see the point and continue to choose to hide behind their agenda.
these people are hypocrites and choose not to view things with an open mind (or actually read and understand what you are saying).

point is, where is the outcry and national rabble-rouse for any of these and other hate crimes? there is none because it won't get black people angry and wont get said hustlers paid.

but hey what do i know, i'm just some angry ignorant mexican with a racist agenda

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

What’s ironic about your statement is that if the 'Mexican Panthers' were involved (if there was such a thing)we’d have heard all about how these racist bigots were ruining the US of A. When blacks take part in this type of racism its PC and acceptable.

How come we can’t call a racist a racist? How come blacks can never be racist in America? When is the last time you’ve heard of a racist black? Why is Trayvon significant??

In the immortal words of Rodney King – Can’t we all just get along????

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

but wait, don't you post nothing but stormfront propaganda?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

i know i know brother (or sister?). people just want to hold on to the past and not let go. i wish people would wake up and see the divide being handed to america.

rodney king was right

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
reply to post by popsmayhem

but wait, don't you post nothing but stormfront propaganda?

According to the race baiters,
the ones that post racist white
hate speech on the BPPB
black panther party boards.
OP this just goes to show if
someone in the higher up can't
use the case to further themselves
they aint gonna touch it

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
reply to post by seabag

i know i know brother (or sister?). people just want to hold on to the past and not let go. i wish people would wake up and see the divide being handed to america.

rodney king was right

It's BROTHER and I know what I think you mean but I will give you a chance to explain since your response was so devoid of content and context.

Please explain what you mean by ‘people just want to hold onto the past’?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join