It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is good and God is evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Exactly, " you're a Testament for all your people " , all the serial killers , murderers and rapists who don't know self control or discipline they are all with lucifer on his side. All the criminals and if you believe certain people arent good people or can be , overall or aren't good people take some of the morals to heart. Do unto others like you would want done upon you , maybe not follow every word to the letter just don't be more negative than positive. All the rebellious souls get sent right with lucifer banished from heaven. He was just a creation not the creator if the roles were reversed????

That wouldnt make sense.
edit on 1-4-2012 by BladeRunner5050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

The core morality in man is an advanced mammalian trait.
To love is biological.
The darker aspects of humanity are equally natural, yet mostly unproductive.

The darkest aspects of man arise from those who believe in things holy and unnatural, like lucifer, which gives them justification to burn people at the stake.

I do not reject God, but I detest your religions for their outcomes.

edit on 1-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I applaud your courage to post a thread that is so contrary. But this is the mother of all conspiracies really, isn't it?

Here's a superb and similar presentation thread, that I'll bet you'll appreciate OP, and all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
Both Adam and Eve already had the knowledge of good and evil before they ate the fruit. When God give them commandment not to eat the fruit, he were seeing if they will obey him or not. He was doing this cause Satin bet him that Adam and Eve will disobey him, even if they knew that they will die. Satin thinking that Adam and Eve will die as so as they had ate the fruit, went and convinced them in eating the fruit.

uhmmm dosnt the fruit represent knowledge? Knowledge of good and evil... so why keep them away from it if they all ready had it?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Answer is simple, tough love.
I noticed you place emphasis on the here and now, just like a spoiled brat wanting everything at this very moment.
The typical "live for today, forget about tomorrow" mentality.
What about the afterlife?
Satan will fool the weak for the purpose of stealing their soul.
All the deaths attributed to God most likely occurred to keep this from happening.
Tough love!

So let me get this straight. If my dad wear to commit a murder, it would be ok for the (God) Goverment to kill my whole family including babies?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Because they were told not to touch it . Second line.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
You ask the reader to keep an open mind, but you then vehemently twist the truth toward your own deceptive meaning. God gave us law and Satan gave us sin, yet you accuse Heavenly Father of giving us sin. Further, Jesus graciously took our sins upon himself to give us salvation. You are weaving a vicious web of deceit, have you no shame?

God did give us sin.... He has the power to take kill Satan, and hell. It says it in the bible. People dont even know your own religion. I am not choosing sides. This discussion is going to lead to a bigger thread to bring out a much larger balanced truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I applaud your courage to post a thread that is so contrary. But this is the mother of all conspiracies really, isn't it?

Here's a superb and similar presentation thread, that I'll bet you'll appreciate OP, and all.

WOW this is a gem. Thanks for posting it. Although I am disappointed he did not post any thing about Satan.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Even as an atheist I prefer sinners over non-sinners. Think about it, who would be smarter, a man that has made mistakes and learned from them, or someone that has never made mistakes and has remained ignorant and shallow? Which would you rather have a conversation with?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I definitely don't want to get into anything I can't handle though, so I am not going to start worshiping Satan either.

Why is it the first thing people think of when it comes to gods is which one to worship? If a god had created us, and given us a mind to think with, then obviously he wants us to do things with that mind. He would want us to experience this life and learn from it, not spend our fleshy existence on our knees and mindlessly praying to him. Live, love, experience, learn, then at the end of life we can go to him and as freethinkers. If a god wanted mindless drones, he would've made us that way.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
I am sorry for those that really believe Satan is good.

He is definitely not Jesus boss.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Let me get this straight.....you are an atheist, and yet you speak of sinners and non-sinners...
Just to let you know, there are no non-sinners. We all make mistakes(sin). So you don't get the choice of being around Saints or not. There are none.

We Christians are just like you, only we are forgiven...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Both Adam and Eve already had the knowledge of good and evil before they ate the fruit.

Can't you say, I think, or I believe Adam and Eve already had the knowledge of good and evil before they ate the fruit, rather than making such a statement that say you know what was in their minds at the time?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why bother ?? Clearly this thread is aimed at the incredible variety of sheep that are affected through FEAR one way or another by this insideous book...

All religions are created to cause doubt, and too ensure that noone can find truth fully.. so they will be destroyed.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
You ask the reader to keep an open mind, but you then vehemently twist the truth toward your own deceptive meaning. God gave us law and Satan gave us sin, yet you accuse Heavenly Father of giving us sin. Further, Jesus graciously took our sins upon himself to give us salvation. You are weaving a vicious web of deceit, have you no shame?

Question, how many clones are there of you hidden in the depths of the Catholic Churche's Cove?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I think in the manufacture of sentient beings there should be some cohesion in the workforce.
If there is a fatal error (or mutiny) so early on in production, you should rethink your approach and leadership style.

Also a product recall is probably in order.

edit on 1-4-2012 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

But it is said that "God does not make mistakes", so if that were true he would not have to rethink his leadership style.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was never a big fan of worship me or else...
Compelling post.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
OP...............I LOVE IT

Thank you for doing this thread for me, as your post covers my main problem with this supposed "God".

The "Devil" ain't done sh*t.

Facts are right there, shown on the screen...Best counter argument so far? Lucifer causes sins.

Please gimme a break, other than that one line, what have they got to back it up with? "He gave us knowledge! He is Evil" LOL.

most ridiculous dribble I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

www.luciferianliberationfront.org...
You should check this site out. It talks about God/Aliens but it gives very good points. Check it out and say what you think of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Satan punishes evildoers.

you're supposed to call god "lord"

you're supposed to give your soul to this "lord"

wouldn't a good god want you to keep your soul?

the lord is my shepard, leading me and everyone i know to the slaughter.
edit on 1-4-2012 by john46h because: last line

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join