It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Info@ www.hollywoodinsiders.net... -Hollywood Insiders Dark Stars examines Illuminati symbolism, Predictive programming, 9/11 synchronicities, and Satanism in Hollywood and the music industry.

FYI the illuminati religion is based on consciousness and celestial spirits (those of the Planets).

Venus is the pentagon - five pointed star - desire itself (to do good or evil)

Saturn is the Lord of the Rings - Cronos ("father time") the god who devours his children. The spirit of materialism.

Wow... I just watched the above video! Thanks for posting this! I remember the movie 'The man who would be King' but I never noticed the similarities between that movie and the movie 'Stargate'! I have a feeling this is going to change the way I view ALL movies from this point forward.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Thank you and did you change your avatar because of what I said?
About the "We are the gods now" what about increased mental abilities or maybe even physical changes apart from immortality? I think I read somewhere that immortality means thousands of years instead of infinity.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Jesus was an Alien.

No, I don't think so... I read an interesting book called "The Otherside" by Bishop Pike. It's about his sons suicide and subsequent contact with him through various mediums. Pike was eventually de-frocked as a result of his dabblings with spiritualism (we was a Methodist I think). One question Pike asked of his son was specifically about Jesus and if he'd seen him (over there). His son answered no, but he'd heard about him. Apparently, Jesus is always surrounded by spirits (like a rock star!). Interesting book. I recommend it although it's hard to find. Out of print for a couple decades.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I find it funny how alex jones is now exposing the illuminati alien/sci-fi esoteric agenda.. (PROMETHEUS etc)

but isn't saying a word about THRIVE (by Foster Gamble featured on infowars) ie. the "real" Share International & Lucis Trust based movements slowly trying to condition humanity to accept extra-terrestrials , ancient aliens, sun gods, evolved space masters... and and an "extra-terrestrial" free-energy NWO.

So I'll do it myself

This is about exactly how the NWO intend to transform society and shift human consciousness with the esoteric alien agenda script they keep on advancing through hollwoood movies.

parts 3 & 4 on the way.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Mr alex jones . well what can i say, he does carry some infomation around in his head... but its not knowledge, its very shallow truths.... eg like sayin that the sun is the sauce of all life on this planet- well thats true on some kind of a level, but the real truth, the deep understanding of the truth is thier is something bigger than just the sun... and i wonder what alex jones would be doin with his life if he didnt have his talk show.... bus driver maybe , so i can see the real truth of his situation y he keeps going on about freemasons , illuminati , bankers, - he has to other wise he be just another bum with to much time on his hands...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
read and see Poussin's paintings and Leonard De vinci

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by thegagefather
Alex Jones says a lot of things.

www.youtube.com...

I've seen this video before. It's a lot easier for people to shoot the messenger, but I'd much rather try to discredit the 'information' that he lays out 'specifically' in the video that I posted here.

I'm not trying to have this thread focus on 'Alex Jones' personally. Someone can start a different thread that focuses solely on that. I'm only interested in the 'information' regarding today's elites and their beliefs in Ancient Astronaut Theory.

I for one have read some of the books he mentions in the video, and I can tell you that as per F**CKING usual AJ is talking rubbish. He mish-mashes stuff together like a big kid with play-doh and serves it up as 'infowars analysis'. When people actually take the time to research the stuff he says, especially the occult stuff, they find out he's usually just talking crap, of course most people don't, and that's the problem.

AJ is just trying to drum up a bit of a stir as usual. Every big block buster movie is an Illuminati psy-op according to AJ.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jest3019
Mr alex jones . well what can i say, he does carry some infomation around in his head... but its not knowledge, its very shallow truths.... eg like sayin that the sun is the sauce of all life on this planet- well thats true on some kind of a level, but the real truth, the deep understanding of the truth is thier is something bigger than just the sun... and i wonder what alex jones would be doin with his life if he didnt have his talk show.... bus driver maybe , so i can see the real truth of his situation y he keeps going on about freemasons , illuminati , bankers, - he has to other wise he be just another bum with to much time on his hands...

I'd go for crazy taxi-driver, one who you can't wait to pay, get out of his car, and run away from.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow.. Just wow
That video is extremely interesting!
Most interesting thing ive seen in a while, thanks for posting!!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

OR people like and have always liked science fiction movies with aliens in them since they first began being produced. crazy i know, but i think this idea will gain traction someday when we still don't have alien overlords.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
prometheus2012rising
djinn_of_tiberias
jinn_of_tiberias

...its not your illuminati you should fear for they are absolutely terrified of us

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
prometheus2012rising
djinn_of_tiberias
jinn_of_tiberias

...its not your illuminati you should fear for they are absolutely terrified of us

they don't exist anymore

and they were just curious folks exchanging ideas anyway

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
why is it the release of this film coincides not only with the venus transit, but also in 2012 the years of the dooms day (theoretically) and also the same year when the suppossed Mayan documentary which was going to prove ET existence was about to be released?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

You may already be familiar with the work of Wayne Herschel. At www.thehiddenrecords.com... he highlights the correlation between many ancient heritage sites and their similarly to the pleiades star system.

There is a wealth of Illuminati symbolism surrounding the London 2012 games. I am due to work for G4S in London and am being vetted to start shortly, so this matters to me. My girlfriend is also working there for the duration so I am worried for her safety too.

go to: www.youtube.com...

pause the video at 3.26 look at the cycle route...

Compare this outline with the map of the pleiades and how the route round buckingham palace is in the shape of orion.

Also note how the SERPENTINE river runs into the part which represents the pleiades...
Reptiles and a correlation between an ancient map of human origins and the tracing of orion around buckingham palace? my dad says im brainwashed...

just thought it was interesting...maybe its just how my mind works but everything falls into place. I don't believe in coincidences
edit on 28-6-2012 by ashleygwsmart because: missed the link off

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Fantastic thread. Ridley Scott's 2001 opened up a can of worms of interpretations as far as I am concerned.
I love this movie so much I had to make a lil tribute some years ago. Hope you enjoy ^

edit on 29-8-2014 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ashleygwsmart
I don't believe in coincidences

Even not when people die? Is there a destiny for the dead people too? No "# happens" possible?

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hero_25

Stopped reading at "Alex Jones said".

I have standards for what/who I choose to spend my time reading and listening to.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I mean, all the movie really is doing is going over a rendition of the Ancient Alien origin idea, i.e. that ancient aliens seeded or manipulated genetics on Earth, creating us. This is similar to ideas of Theosophy or even Zacharia Sitchin, but the main difference is that in the movie the aliens seem to seed the entire planet at the beginning, not come in later and manipulate pre-existing life forms.

Do you think that is what the Illuminati believe?

originally posted by: hero_25
Okay, I just watched this YouTube video that Alex Jones just released yesterday...

He basically breaks down what he believes the meaning behind the movie 'Prometheus' is all about. Honestly, I find the 'concept' of this movie pretty interesting and I'm pretty fascinated with what Alex Jones breaks down in his 8 min. video regarding the Illuminati 'Religion' and how the movie 'Prometheous' is really a film about the Illuminati's beliefs. I'm wondering if there is more information that can further backup what Alex Jones is saying regarding the Illuminati and what other people think about this film.

Here is part of the description he has on his YouTube video:

The secret is that the elite believe they are attaining godhood and are destined for the stars. Their ancient and occultic views are reflected in the dark themes of Prometheus, the very name of which hints at the quest for eternity and power among a group who think a divine right bestowed by a higher intelligence gives creedence to their meddling with the affairs of common man.

Now I first must make one thing clear. This thread is NOT about Alex Jones! This thread should only be about the Illuminati, the film Prometheus and the 'information' that Alex Jones has provided in the Video I posted above.

Oh, and for those who wish to see the official Prometheus Trailer, I suggest you check it out! Here is the movie Trailer for Prometheus:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Why do the creators look like Ganesha when they have their helmet on? What is ridley trying to say here?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark here, but maybe the blending of the Ganesha element into the visual thematic is just the visual artists way of honoring the Hindu Deity? After all - the story is about a team of Alien Engineers that helped seed life on Earth...so it would stand to reason that different cultures might have been witness to different manifestations of the alien beings over the course of their interactions and check ups on the progress of human evolution.

________

I can't believe I missed this thread when it was posted originally - but better late than never.

On the subject of the Alex Jones interpretation of this film as being an "insight into the Illuminati Religion"....I daresay I loved the film, and I saw a very strong Christian thematic throughout the entire movie.

(SPOILERS TO FOLLOW)

There was nothing in the series that I could see that denies the existence of a Ultimate Divine Creator, and I got the impression that the Engineers were kind of like the emissaries of the Great Creator, almost like angels of a sort - doing what they do under the command of a Higher Authority that created them for that specific purpose.

The "nightmarish" xenomorphs seem to have come about after an incident where I can only suspect an Engineer was murdered by a section of the human populace, and the reason for the biological weapons installation that was stumbled across in the film....and also hints at the reason why the Engineer who sees the small golden cross around Dr. Shaw's neck showed signs of anger and contempt...a cultural misunderstanding of sorts...rather than seeing the symbol as a memorial, he may have has a negative association with it....almost foreshadowing how one of the Ambassador Engineers on Earth may have been crucified for his involvement in trying to aid humanity in the past....a Christ motif of sorts.

All and all I thought the film to be exceptionally well done...I love the imagery, the attempt to show that all major human civilizations have been born of a single Origin, despite cultural differences.

Maybe if Alex Jones could see that the True Illuminati aren't the cultural manifestation of "pop culture evil"...he'd have one heck of a show on his hands discussing the beauty and mystery of human interaction and storytelling. I know the pop culture element is kinda his thing though, so whatever floats your boat....people are going to believe what they want to believe.

At least we have an opportunity to discuss this independently on site and get to the heart of the matter.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join