It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials: 3 killed as human sacrifices in Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

www.cnn.com

Authorities in the northern Mexican state of Sonora have arrested eight people accused of killing two boys and one woman as human sacrifices for Santa Muerte -- the saint of death -- officials said Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So I don't know what to make of this. Human sacrifice is till being practiced? According to the story the first victim was killed in 2009 while the last was killed this month.

Now im wondering did these victims volunteer for this or were they kidnapped and forced to do this.

CNN stated that the "Saint" they were trying to appease is nto recognized by the Catholic Church and that it is a favorite between criminals and drug cartels to pray to. So im wondering if this was possibly the working of one of Mexico's deadly cartels.

www.cnn.com

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

So I don't know what to make of this. Human sacrifice is till being practiced?

Mostly known as ritual sacrifice these days-Robert Bales most recently killing 9 children amongst others, the 9/11 ritual sacrifices, etc. Yes, human sacrifice is still being practiced, just not as blatantly as this.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Just read about this elsewhere, First thought was "Isn't the pope in Mexico atm" then I saw the murders happened before he arrived. Really thought it was him first since he's in to child abuse and murdering rituals etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Wow... What is it about Mexico lately that has all the wierd people coming out of the wood work? Drug Cartel killings, human sacrifices, The Mayans and the end of the world....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550

www.cnn.com

Authorities in the northern Mexican state of Sonora have arrested eight people accused of killing two boys and one woman as human sacrifices for Santa Muerte -- the saint of death -- officials said Friday.

I find this topic interesting. I see the article uses the shortened form of her name, "Santa Muerte," instead of "Santisima Muerte" -- "Most Holy Death."

She is NOT a saint of any kind. The Catholic Church has outlawed worship of her, but the Mexicans persist.
Santisima Muerte is actually the modern facade for an ancient Aztec and Mayan "Goddess of Death."

She is popular with the Mexican underclasses (the poorest) and those in the drug trade.

I'm sure she accepts human sacrifices.

If you find this kind of thing (Black Magic & human sacrifices in Mexico) interesting, may I recommend "Buried Secrets" an excellent NON-fiction book by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, Edward Humes.
edit on 1-4-2012 by AuranVector because: to add info on book

edit on 1-4-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Do you think she would accept bankstas as sacrifices?

I am sure we could find her a few.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
savages, pity they didn't go extinct with the Mayans

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
World war 2... 9/11... sacrifices!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Do you think she would accept bankstas as sacrifices?

I am sure we could find her a few.

Very funny. lol

What disturbs me is that the worship of Santisima Muerte is not limited to Mexico. The Mexicans brought it with them to the US.

I'm in the East and I found a glass-encased 7-day candle with Santisima Muerte on it in a local supermarket (Mexican food section).

It had the prayers to her printed on the glass. Her image is that of an enrobed skeleton.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

CNN stated that the "Saint" they were trying to appease is [ not recognised ] by the Catholic Church

There is a plethora of saints and gods not endorsed by the Catholic Church As a matter of fact, they(CC) would cry blasphemy at any entity who would proclaim existence of saints and gods outside of the CC book.

It only serves to prove once more that CNN is a 100% useless and ignorant media outlet.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So I don't know what to make of this. Human sacrifice is till being practiced? According to the story the first victim was killed in 2009 while the last was killed this month.

Now im wondering did these victims volunteer for this or were they kidnapped and forced to do this.

CNN stated that the "Saint" they were trying to appease is nto recognized by the Catholic Church and that it is a favorite between criminals and drug cartels to pray to. So im wondering if this was possibly the working of one of Mexico's deadly cartels.

www.cnn.com

I have real doubts these were "volunteers" -- two of the sacrifices were ten-year old boys, if I understood the article correctly. This is interesting because it's happening now.

Adolpho Constanzo killed at least 24 people. Some of these were tortured & killed as sacrifices to Haitian Voudou gods (a cult with very different roots from Santisima Muerte). In any case, the Constanzo case is from the late 1980's and more than 20 years old.

Everything started to unravel for Constanzo when he chose to sacrifice a young American man, a college student they found drunk in a Mexican border town. The American had concerned family members looking for him. Before that his victims were always Mexicans no one cared about.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Paodophilia is rife in the UK and goes clearly to the top

eyreinternational.wordpress.com...
birds of a feather....ed serpant flock together

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Paodophilia is rife in the UK and goes clearly to the top

eyreinternational.wordpress.com...
birds of a feather....ed serpant flock together

This actually ties in with the Constanzo ritual murders -- Constanzo (a homosexual and himself a child victim of sexual abuse from his male Haitian bocor) actually performed anal rape as part of the torture before killing his victims at the altar.

Of course, the article you linked in your post, goes much deeper & broader than that.

I remember an acquaintance of mine (from years ago) who really believed the Catholic Church was a front for Satanists. Interesting viewpoint and one, I'm sure, evidence could be dredged up for.

I'm not Catholic, so I have no interest in defending them. But I hate to think everyone in the entire Catholic Church is that corrupt. Naive little me.

As for the idea that there has been a conspiracy to use children of non-White indigenous populations to service powerful Elite pedophiles -- wow, what a sickening idea.

Of course, it could be true. Human trafficking is an ugly fact of life.

That's the thing about many of these seemingly "far-fetched" conspiracy theories -- there's enough there to make the idea possible. I hope it's not true though.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Caf1550, so what do you think of your thread being used to create another thread by Petrus4 entitled,

"Please stop posting about the most sick crimes you can find" ?

I think Petrus4 should stop reading threads that offend her

and stop telling other people what they can or cannot post.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I have real doubts these were "volunteers" -- two of the sacrifices were ten-year old boys, if I understood the article correctly. This is interesting because it's happening now.

Adolpho Constanzo killed at least 24 people. Some of these were tortured & killed as sacrifices to Haitian Voudou gods* (a cult with very different roots from Santisima Muerte). In any case, the Constanzo case is from the late 1980's and more than 20 years old.

Everything started to unravel for Constanzo when he chose to sacrifice a young American man, a college student they found drunk in a Mexican border town. The American had concerned family members looking for him. Before that his victims were always Mexicans no one cared about.

I need to make a correction to this post, but I have exceeded the 4 hour time limit to edit.

Constanzo was sacrificing men to feed his Palo Mayombe "pot" with their blood. This is a form of magick from the Congo via Haiti.

This should be distinguished from the normal Haitian Voudou pantheon which is largely West African in origin.

Constanzo's teacher was a Haitian bocor (sorcerer) who taught a mix of Voudon & Palo.

I should add that just as the worship of Santisima Muerte is favored by Mexican drug traffickers,
Palo Mayombe is favored by Cuban & other Hispanic drug traffickers in Florida & the East coast.
edit on 1-4-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I actually jsut read his little rant.

I didn't make him/her or anyone read this thread, I found it interesting because of what the story pertains to.

What I don't understand is why he/she got so upset over it. In the thread Petrus wrote they stated ATS is here to educate people as to why the world the way it is today. Well I feel like this is a prime example of why it is the way it is.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

www.cnn.com

Adolpho Constanzo killed at least 24 people. Some of these were tortured & killed as sacrifices to Haitian Voudou gods (a cult with very different roots from Santisima Muerte). In any case, the Constanzo case is from the late 1980's and more than 20 years old.

The reason I said volunteers is because durning the Maya or aztec days people would volunteer to be sacrafices because they felt it was an honor for them to do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

AuranVector: "I have real doubts these were 'volunteers' -- two of the sacrifices were ten-year old boys, if I understood the article correctly. This is interesting because it's happening now...."

The reason I said volunteers is because durning the Maya or aztec days people would volunteer to be sacrafices because they felt it was an honor for them to do it.

I understand where you're coming from. That may have been true in the days when Mayans & Aztecs ruled, but today?

Seriously, I don't two ten-year old boys "volunteered" to die for Santisima Muerte.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I dont think they did either, I was just throwing the idea out there. I know people volunteered in the ancient times, but I also realize that a ten year old would not willingly do this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join