It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of Ex-Illuminati Donald Marshall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What you say seems to be a contradiction to what you say in your signature: "...no matter who is controlling it...". Seems you also believe there are "evil in high places"?...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hoax or not the question remains...

Would you do it for initiation into the group ? If you pass, you're rewarded with wealth and power, if you dont, you might become the dog food.

Choose, will you do it or not ?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Very interesting thought.... I must say I haven't even considered this!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"Fefe Dobson (singer) and Kurt Russell (actor) told me specifically to include in my letter that they don't like the place and didn't torture me. Then said not to mention them but I just have. Mila Kunitz (actress) from "That 70's show" recently stabbed me a bunch of times while I was rendered immobile for saying she's a slimy scumbag for hanging with these people and saying she has enormous eyeballs and looks like a lemur"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

Hahaha, Mila Kunis can stab me anytime!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did anyone try to message him?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

Mental illness aside, I think most crap like this is posted for the lulz. Either way, it's always healthy to take anything on FB or any where on the web with a hefty pinch o salt.

And clones made by who? Freemasons, the Vril, and Scientology? That's earned a capitalized WTF?!?!?

The Vril was a secret society inside the upper escchalons of Hitlers SS. They didn't have any love for Freemasonry, that's for sure. In fact they would send masons to concentration camps unless they severed all relationships with their Masonic connections and swore allegiance to the Nazis! So, I'm sorry, but that is quite improbable.

As for the rest of it.... REALLY? Masons are cloning people for TPTB to use as sex slaves? I'll believe that when me # turns purple, and smells like rainbow sherbert.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skepticesque

I've researched Mr. Crowley extensively, he was nothing more than a deviated loon who believed in sex magick and self-delusions.

That's odd. I was reading this;

] In 2002, a BBC poll described him as being the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time.

But according to you he was nothing more than a deviated loon.

In America, his followers also continued, one of the most prominent of whom was Jack Parsons, the influential rocket scientist. Parsons performed what he described as the Babalon Working in 1946, and subsequently claimed to have been taught the fourth part of the Book of the Law. Parsons would also later work with and influence L. Ron Hubbard, the later founder of Scientology.

One of Crowley's acquaintances in the last months of his life was Gerald Gardner, who was initiated into O.T.O. by Crowley and subsequently went on to found the Neopagan religion of Wicca.

Now, I'm no expert but this doesn't sound like the life of a deviated loon.
Source

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ok, to get serious for a bit and share what I learned out of this:

Many, many people will believe this stuff unfortunately, and all this will achieve is that fear and darkness will increase in the world (as if we don't have enough of this already).

It is also worrisome that names are named and truly hope that they or their families do not bear the brunt of stuff like this.

It is always wise to be critical of the information given out by people as they could be totally crazy and could spell disaster to the innocent.

Kudos to all who posted negatively to this post. This just shows that ATS really is the best of these type of sites with very well informed and critical members.

Lux et Veritas

Falcifer

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Agreed friend!

And for what it is worth, I wont mind my # smelling like rainbow sherbet- a kinda sweet smell. ROFL

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

By the way, didn't the Vril Society become the Thule Society and are still doing their magic under this name?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Crowley was an interesting figure, weird and some may call him loony.
fact is he was at ome point working for the english secret service (not sure if it was mi5 or mi6).

In his ordo templis orientalis have been some higher up masons and it s said that he did some devil-invocating rituals together with Ron L Hubbard who founded Scientology.

Its said as well that an engineer who was in the team who built the first atomic bomb was participating in that ritual as well.

So he had lots of connections to some movers and shakers (not that they aren't loony either...)
most of this info can be found in a documentary about Crowley. Unfortunately i don'remember the title right now
i ll link if i find it again.

to the op, i am not so sure about the cloning. Officially there was no human cloning done yet.
but then again, who knows what goes on in some underground labs.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

I used to have the link to the actual modern day Vril society, but unfortunately since switching to a tablet, I've lost most of my older, and cooler stuff.

I think the most widely accepted version is that the Thule was an inner circle, so to say, for the Vril. They used to hold seances with female 'communicators' and practice occult magic, etc, etc. I don't know if there is a modern day equivalent that claims to be the Thule Society... And even if they did, I don't think their going about it the same way Hitlers little group did... You know with crazy resources and all that.

Reich of the Black Sun, and SS Brotherhood of the Bell are good reading for this subject. Once again though, a pinch of salt is necessary because IMO Farrell's sources aren't bonified, legitimate. Still good though.

There are some older threads in ATS archives that have some really good stuff in them as far as the Vril society goes. I'll see if I can find them for you.

ATS Vril thread, the big one.. This is a pretty long thread, but it has everything one would need to do some pretty comprehensive reading about the Vril. Zorgon kills it with links too.
edit on 31-3-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Added link

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Facebook comments are great. "OMG is this 4real??"

People will actually read that whole thing, and now all those words are projected onto your subconsciousness. Great! So now without thinking about the story, you will be THINKING ABOUT THE STORY!!

The whole thing is about as real as Trayvon Martin

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I stand by my statement. Crowley was a delusional man who inspired delusional people with his delusions.

I'm still waiting for evidence to suggest that he had ties to the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Interesting that you linked those 2 stories! Weird things are going on that's for sure...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

A.'.A.'. - Look that up...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer

Mr Crowley a deviated loon you say? I believe you will "see the light" soon enough...

Agreed.

I think that My Crowley was a lot more evil/satanic and his Occult practices were a lot more, successful, real and destructive than some may think.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
reply to post by holywar666

Interesting that you linked those 2 stories! Weird things are going on that's for sure...

I can link the Titanic with 9/11 and 9/11 with the JFK assassination and the RFK assassination with Charles Manson and Pearl Harbor with Apollo 11 and VT massacre with the Columbine massacre, and the DC Sniper with the Gabrielle Giffords shooting.............which all links back to how FAKE Trayvon Martin is and how EARTH keeps falling for the next best HOAX.

Gotta love conspiracy's

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join