It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of Ex-Illuminati Donald Marshall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
illuminati is just a cool word the internet picked up and is now pop culture

the bavarian illuminati didn't survive the 1800's

I'm not saying there aren't powerful people conspiring to keep power, start wars, control populations, just that someone saying they were part of the illuminati is a yuge red flag

yuge

whoa timewarp, thought this was a new thread, lol
edit on 26-4-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The best evidence Donald Marshall has going for him is that he looks exactly like the person on Megadeth's album "The World Needs a Hero."

And don't even try to fool yourself thinking its David Mustaine. Its not. They don't have the same facial features. Donald Marshall in the youtube videos and podcasts looks exactly like the guy on the album cover. Widow's peak, narrow nose, etc.

You guys calling him a hoax or mentally ill are being just as evil as the possible cult that is enslaving him and others. In fact, the notion you guys even believe in the mental illness myth shows you're brainwashed and nonreceptive to the reality out there.
edit on 14-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Falcifer

Meth?

That's my one-word answer. Drug induced paranoia and fantasy role-playing nonsense.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

You can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Are we going to discredit everyone's claims because of prior drug use now? Especially knowing that many experimented themselves at some point in their life?

I guess we should invalidate many of our opinions going by that standard.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the illuminati died off hundreds of years ago

just becuase it's in a movie or online does not make it true

anyone making a claim to be one is about to sell you something or really bored

My suspicions are the original Illuminati were killed off and some went into hiding. I do think their decedents still exist, are still trying to spread their ideals, have no idea where they come from or have decided it does not matter if they have a name or not. The "current" version are the ones that killed them off. I also believe some were seers and that may have been part of the reason witches were hunted down.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

The names change, the powers remain the same. The world works in cycles.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

It does however the masses are not so easily distracted, deceived or straight up brainwashed. There would always be a minority who were aware of the truth of humanity's reality. Now critical mass may be reached in which they cannot easily just wash and repeat and start a new cycle they'd have full control over. They cannot easily control information now which is how they have previously maintained control. People are seeing straight through the illusions they've created.

This has been helped by the "good" propagandists such as Orwell and those who have followed in his footsteps.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Do you believe Donald Marshall is telling the truth when he claimed Troy Landry of the Swamp Hunters tv show is a member of the Illuminati and tortures clones?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

Yes I believe the internet is undermining much of the system. I don't even watch tv anymore. I get angry watching the news sometimes as I already know its nothing but spoon fed lies.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I believe anything is possible. Reality is often stranger than fiction. The way I deduct things is that royal bloodlines run the monetary system and because of that they play a part in any financial industry, including the music and entertainment industry.

As the saying goes, "follow the money." I really do believe occults/guilds whatever you want to call them run everything. I also know that many cults do morally depraved acts like sacrifice, torture, drugging, rape, etc.

JFK wanted to abolish secret societies and thought they were criminal. Other former presidents have talked about seances and rituals too.

I believe there is some truth to Marshall's claims. I believe he looks like the guy on the Megadeth album. I also believe some of the claims concerning the Queen seeing that she was indicted for child kidnapping, rape/molestation, human experimentation, and murder charges.

I think it should infuriate peope if its true but I have to find more compelling evidence before jumping to conclusions as I've done this in the past. So I'm agnostic at the moment with some of these allegations but I'm trying to be open minded to their possibilties.
edit on 15-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
JFK wanted to abolish secret societies and thought they were criminal.

He did? Why was he in one?

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe once he became POTUS he was initiated?

Maybe he discovered certain things afterwards and upon learning what was going on tried to stand against it?

Robert Kennedy was adamant too about ending organized crime and they were both probably killed concerning this.

There's alot more to it than that though. Kennedy's were a part of the bootlegging enterprise during alcohol prohibition so they had close ties with the mob.

I think JFK was going to blow the whistle and try to bring too much change that the status quo didn't want. There was the whole executive order concerning the silver certificates, the Cuban missile crisis, and so much more that he was bound to be taken out.

To be honest I can't even differentiate the CIA with occult societies or the mafia. They all seem to be a part of the "same crap, different toilet" narrative.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

JFK didn't want abolish Secret societies and his executive order wasn't going to take any power away from the fed/nor did he want to abolish the federal reserve (he was going to get rid of Silver Certificates and replace them with Federal Reserve Notes aka give them even more power). JFK was a member of a secret society and was pictures meeting with the Knights of Columbus after his "secret society speech".

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

You can have all the opinions you like. They're free.

Nevertheless, the OP posted a note which reads like textbook meth-psychosis. The only thing missing is a preoccupation with certain numbers, when viewed from odd angles, and the tendency towards repeating a particular misspelled word over and over, as if the brain is trying to reboot in the middle of a sentence.

Prior use is nothing. That was some grade A geekin'. I'd bet money on it.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

What about his speech at Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in 1961?

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. - John F Kennedy

Or this

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - John F Kennedy

Also how am I wrong about Executive Order 11110? The idea is that he wanted to transfer power from the Fed. Reserve, which is privately owned, to the Department of Treasury which is an actual federal government agency. Obviously this would undermine the Federal Reserve's cabinet so it played a part in the assassination.

Federal Reserve notes were to be replaced, or atleast coexist, with silver certificates. These new "United State Notes" were to be interest-free, debt-free and backed by silver bullions which would've circulated new money into the economy. Eventually this would've phased out the Federal Reserve or at least mitigated the current financial crisis. Obviously this never happened.

By the time of Nixon's presidency the USD was no longer backed by the gold standard. Many believe this led to devaluing of the dollar and now currency is being printed out like monopoly money, thus creating hyperinflation and the bad economy we're in today. Slightly unrelated tidbit but still important.

Or is this "debunked" like everything else?
edit on 16-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So you don't think the person on the Megadeth album cover isn't him?

Are you trying to tell me the guy on the box art who looks eerily similar to the person on youtube videos and broadcasts to not be him?

Who is it then? Did Dave Mustaine ever confirm it was him on the album cover like other skeptics keep saying?

Also have you not heard about the Queen Elizabeth fiasco?

The guilty verdict of Crimes Against Humanity by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, indicting the Queen and her husband in the 1964 disappearance of ten indigenous children of the Canadian Kamloops Indian Residential School, who were last seen heading for a picnic with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, never to be seen again. To this day, grieving parents await their return.
The arrest warrant ordered by ex-Royal Military Policeman Matt Taylor, against her and David Cameron for sex crimes against children.
The illegal detention of David Compan.
Her involvement in Princess Diana’s death.
The “Extravagant and Indulgent” abuse of the public purse by junior Royals and their friends.
Satanic Worship.

Also this

On Feb. 25 2013 six judges on Brussels international court found Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Catholic Pope Joseph Ratzinger and 37 other elites guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.

An arrest warrant was served on Ratzinger, who immediately resigned from office.

Or this

This week British soldier Vivian Cunningham remained drugged and institutionalized against his will. Apparently his “crime” on May 6 [2013] was daring to ask superiors about Queen Elizabeth’s outstanding arrest warrant. The order was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Phillip were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

And this

Today the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children. People could voice their concerns to the St. George’s Hospital in Stafford England (ph: 44 01785 257888). Complaints could also be made to Cunningham’s superior, Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909 686198).

Correlation doesn't always means causation but this is consistent with Marshall's claims concerning the Queen and the torture/rape allegations.

Get your head out of your ass. This is serious.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Maybe once he became POTUS he was initiated?

No, Kennedy was a Knight of Columbus prior to becoming President and even invited the Supreme Knight and his entourage to the White House as his personal guest to receive a commemoration for being the first President who was in the group.

edit on 16-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So you don't think the person on the Megadeth album cover isn't him?

Are you trying to tell me the guy on the box art who looks eerily similar to the person on youtube videos and broadcasts to not be him?

Who is it then? Did Dave Mustaine ever confirm it was him on the album cover like other skeptics keep saying?

Also have you not heard about the Queen Elizabeth fiasco?

The guilty verdict of Crimes Against Humanity by the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, indicting the Queen and her husband in the 1964 disappearance of ten indigenous children of the Canadian Kamloops Indian Residential School, who were last seen heading for a picnic with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, never to be seen again. To this day, grieving parents await their return.
The arrest warrant ordered by ex-Royal Military Policeman Matt Taylor, against her and David Cameron for sex crimes against children.
The illegal detention of David Compan.
Her involvement in Princess Diana’s death.
The “Extravagant and Indulgent” abuse of the public purse by junior Royals and their friends.
Satanic Worship.

Also this

On Feb. 25 2013 six judges on Brussels international court found Queen Elizabeth, Prince Phillip, Catholic Pope Joseph Ratzinger and 37 other elites guilty of Crimes Against Humanity.

An arrest warrant was served on Ratzinger, who immediately resigned from office.

Or this

This week British soldier Vivian Cunningham remained drugged and institutionalized against his will. Apparently his “crime” on May 6 [2013] was daring to ask superiors about Queen Elizabeth’s outstanding arrest warrant. The order was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Phillip were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

And this

Today the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children. People could voice their concerns to the St. George’s Hospital in Stafford England (ph: 44 01785 257888). Complaints could also be made to Cunningham’s superior, Captain Murrell (ph: 44 07909 686198).

Correlation doesn't always means causation but this is consistent with Marshall's claims concerning the Queen and the torture/rape allegations.

Get your head out of your ass. This is serious.

Even if the guy on the Megadeth album cover is "him," (it's not, the nose is pointed in the wrong direction) what would that prove? That he was a teenage hand model?

Who cares what Dave Mustaine says? He is a guitar player / songwriter, and not an authority on anything else (as far as I know).

As to the "Queen Elizabeth fiasco" -- as you call it.

1) Don't worry about including any actual links. I know how to highlight and right-click / search for this on google.

2) Everything you linked seems to point to the same three "sources," all of which are fairly self-referential.

3) Real child abuse is a problem. Real political pedos are a scourge. We should be nailing them to a wall, and not chasing imaginary clones with technological mind-control implants.

4) The satanic conspiracy was at the root of the so-called "multiple-personality disorder" wave / flap of diagnoses on the west coast of the US in 1989-1994. It was -- at its core -- a fake conspiracy made up by a small group of psychiatrists that wanted to write books / appear on the Maury Povich show and get rich. It was utter nonsense. There has NEVER been a single documented case of widespread coordinated ritual satanic abuse uncovered by any legitimate police or law enforcement investigation. Real people were sucked into this. My father was diagnosed as a multiple and was led to believe -- for more than a decade -- that his father (a southern California gas and electric foreman for 35 years) was the ringleader in a vast satanic conspiracy that stretched from CA to WA state and involved dozens of family members and thousands of victims. There was never a single shred of physical evidence to support any of this nonsense. My father basically disowned his parents, and didn't speak to his mother for 5 years. They were gobsmacked. It was the most heartbreaking thing I ever saw or heard, next to this:

Dad disowned me to, or at least disavowed me. He claimed that the man who "fathered me" was -- at best -- 1/18th of his core personality and therefore, his integrated self had a hard time "thinking of me" as a son (he sure thought of me (or my "friends" as a drug connection, however). At worse -- he was convinced that I was actually the son of Satan, and had been conceived in a satanic ritual involving my mother and paternal grandfather. It is worth noting that he also believed that one of his alters could speak (fluently) foreign languages, and that his doing so had been captured on tape, during a regression session. He was never able to produce the tape (I would have used part of it for a record) and could not do it on command, even though he could summon forth all of his alters if he felt like it. Most of which talked in a fake little girl or gruff "old man" voice.

The truth is: This is bull-snip. I am not the one with my head in my rear here. This kind of drug induced psychosis breaks up actual families and sends real life people to their graves wondering why their children actually believe they are the ringleader of a vast (imaginary) satanic conspiracy.

In my opinion: the people who promote beliefs in techno-telepathic cloning for the Illuminati are dangerous. To themselves and to others.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can believe this. Maybe he had a guilty conscience for his years of involvement and during his presidecy tried to address it publicly? Who else would know better about secret societies than the initiates that are involved in them?

JFK was no saint, as most people aren't either, but I imagine he was coerced and pressured into a situation where he wanted to deflect attention on this issue.

A common tactic they do is blackmail other members if they fear divulging compromising information to the public. Many of the rituals and seedy underhandings can be used to scrutinize members if they were to ever step out of line, challenge the system, leave, or whistleblow secrets. Worst case scenario they get killed.

Using scapegoat strategies to debase people/groups have been employed since human existence. This helps paint a good vs evil narrative that can be exploited. So reporting sex scandals, unethical activities, drug use, and even labeling people insane are common.

So I never denied Kennedy was a part of a secret society. Most, if not all, the establishment has historically been a part of one. If he anything he confirms their existence when most try to refute it and I'm sure he had a looming feeling something was going to happen before his death.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

His comments would show he was quite proud of his affiliation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join