It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Interviews new Whistle Blower "Drake" 3/28/12

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ok now I am thinking this is a HOAX.
On Davids site divine cosmos he has a page of the transcripts of the Drake/Wilcock interveiw and on it he suggests that these might be leaks of the new currency that they boast about.

Transcipt

And here is the supposidly new currency.

These are old bills, just do a image search on google for treasury notes. Or just look at the old dates on them

To me this is a major fail on their part.

EDIT: Moments after I noticed this a poster at the board below the article noticed this too. And mysteriously the photo of the currency is now gone. But before the post is gone i did get a screencap.

So what does ATS think? I think they just got busted on a hoax!
edit on 6-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Very late last night, I re listened to the Drake interview, and my bs alarm bells kept sounding. I have no facts to present, it's just that I kept thinking of the traveling snake oil salesman in Wizard Of Oz. A full of wind story teller. David asked him one particular question, and the guy is like, uh, well, ah ah uh uh um um ah uh, and if you know the answer, why would you get stuck doing that?
edit on 6-4-2012 by Saucerwench because: cuz im retarded

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Hah ...wow

Even though April is just beginning I am going to have to agree that this was all some sort of Psy-op

Meaning ...like in the post above^ .... Someone is out to discredit him. I would say they are doing a hell of a good job too.

If this truly is the case, then the same old PTB are still and will always be in control...... which makes sense because absolutely NONE of these institutions (Fed Reserve ..etc) have changed in a way for that to happen.

......but I still hold on to hope
edit on 6-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

5 min after this post I received an email from his newsletter.

He has posted the transcript and a few comments of his own above it.

Drake Transcript

I can see that Wilcock is trying to keep himself safe when he says things like this:

If these mass arrests do occur, and I very much believe they will, this will be at least as significant as 9/11 in world history -- if not far more so. And in this case it will be significantly positive, not negative.

Using the word "if" is pretty vague. If this plan is really 30+ years old I don't think there would be an "if" ....They have the military behind them ... soooo it should happen no matter what
edit on 6-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I listened to about 3 minutes of the Wilcock interview, and then skipped to proob4's radio talk instead...

While I am delighted that this may happen, I will remain skeptical (it sounds too good to be true)...
nevertheless it SHOULD BE VIRAL...

because...
it's a wonderful plan.

I have been thinking the same things....local business, barter system, revamp currency, utilize everyone's talents...and if all they know how to do is steal from people, then they get to dig ditches (like, on a chain gang? I'm hoping?)....

Everyone will contribute, and everyone will prosper. I love the part about one-day's worth of reorganization can provide food and shelter for the entire planet's population.

If this idea will just "go viral"...even if it'a a pipe dream now (and Drake has thought it out very well, regardless)...

it is POSSIBLE, and it is what we should be AIMING FOR in our future.

S/F for the thread, and applause for Drake.

Folks, this COULD happen....it CAN happen....even if it doesn't as 'predicted' by Drake (and my fingers are crossed that it will).....if enough people HEAR IT, it CAN BE REALIZED.

Keep fighting the good fight!!
End tyranny and slavery. Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward men. Love one another and cooperate.

The Golden Rule, just like Drake said.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
you need to believe...

your thoughts create your reality...

if everyone imagined this happening it would happen

law of attraction

the powers that were would like for you to think this wont happen, they would rather you just sit on your ass and do nothing....rather they would like you to get back to work slave.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Create our own reality. We need to do that. There has to be a place in the world for everybody. Some just want sleep soundly and securely at night, and others want to party. They all need their place. There are many taboos I can live with handily but I don't really like a nightlife dominated by drunks. We all need our own worlds, our own cultures and freedom to express. And we all need our own sanctitude. Our world is big enough to accomodate all types. some can co-exist and others need their space. Think about everyone, right down to the individual.

I don't mind there being murderous hoards living together enjoying their bloody slaughters, so long as they don't bring that culture into my neighborhood. What liberties can we deny consenting individuals? I hope none once the participating parties are all emancipated.

What freedoms can be denied once we feel ourselves satisfactorily informed of our choices? Reforms need to be made concerning energy, education, nutrition, and communications. We need to be able to opt-in to all we choose and be able to opt-out of all we reject. But I do know one thing, we do not advance ourselves if we don't struggle a bit and push ourselves to a next level of personal achievement. There must be incentives to prompt us to want to go there, wherever that might be. There must be reward for excellence and achievement. By that token there will always be stratified societies, or if not then we stagnate by never wanting to be something more.

There should be such abundance that working is an honor with a reward. There should be a minimal but healthy subsistence given freely to those who want nothing more. And there should be opportunity provided for anyone who wants more. Those who perform the most distasteful services should be well-compensated. Performing those well are a great achievement and should be revered.

There is much that needs to be re-created.

I am cautiously skeptical because I have worked to create my own world and am comfortable with what I have accomplished. I expect our economics system will be revised, perhaps along with our savings and our pensions we have also worked and saved for if not careful about what we wish for. It is worth some amount of discomfort to see our societies become just and fair. I just don't really want to start all over again. I'm getting kind of old for that.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have registered to say --- Drake is ridiculous!
What a fantacist!

A few points:
1. By sending some paperwork to the Hague; apparently the Federal and State executives, governments, governors and legislatures are defunct and offline? And some people that sent the paperwork are now in charge? Really? What arrant nonsense! By what authority do you try to speak for the people and overturn constitutions and elected governors and parliamentarians? Nonsense.
2. The military and federal marshals will take orders to arrest hundreds of people from these people with something with a stamp from the Hague?
3. New currency, just like that? Really?
4. The biggest concern with this new revolution of everything is ... potential limited access to Toilet Paper?

I would be very happy to be wrong, but I wouldn't have him as the frontman for a trailer park, let alone an overturning evolution in the fundamentals of government, economy, finance and life in general.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
And, sorry, Drake camping the villians out in FEMA camps!

Fantasy, pure fantasy.

The guy sounds like PT Barnum crossed with Foghorn Leghorn. Nonsense.
edit on 7-4-2012 by bulldetector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm not here to defend Drake or his commentary, because I also have my skeptical view of his interviews.

However, your comments clearly show that you did not listen to his interviews or you did not understand them.

The paperwork his is referring to follows the established Constitutional law of the United States; something our elected officials have been ignoring for decades. The States have significant power in the Constitution, but this has been greatly diminished over the years. Also our Constitution gives us the power to challenge the current government if and when they do NOT follow the principles set down establishing this nation.

Therefore, groups of individuals, by state, challenge the current government as unconstitutional. With this position they can compel the specific law enforcement (US Marshalls, Military, local sheriffs, etc) to step in and arrest the individuals that break our laws.

They are NOT overturning anything....they just want the Constitution to be followed. BTW, it shouldn't make a difference who it is if someone breaks the law.

No one is asking the US Marshalls to follow anyone's order, however they should follow the demands on the Constitution.

From your post you seem to think a new currency is not possible.....really?

Originally posted by bulldetector
I have registered to say --- Drake is ridiculous!
What a fantacist!

A few points:
1. By sending some paperwork to the Hague; apparently the Federal and State executives, governments, governors and legislatures are defunct and offline? And some people that sent the paperwork are now in charge? Really? What arrant nonsense! By what authority do you try to speak for the people and overturn constitutions and elected governors and parliamentarians? Nonsense.
2. The military and federal marshals will take orders to arrest hundreds of people from these people with something with a stamp from the Hague?
3. New currency, just like that? Really?
4. The biggest concern with this new revolution of everything is ... potential limited access to Toilet Paper?

I would be very happy to be wrong, but I wouldn't have him as the frontman for a trailer park, let alone an overturning evolution in the fundamentals of government, economy, finance and life in general.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Fantasy, pure fantasy.

New account just to bash this story?

Really?

I agree with the poster above me, what Drake says is nothing quite as outrageous as you seem to believe.... it is simply about following the constitution, protecting the coutntry from inside threats etc.

This is simply the job some people where sworn in to do.
edit on 7-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oddzon
I'm not here to defend Drake or his commentary, because I also have my skeptical view of his interviews.

However, your comments clearly show that you did not listen to his interviews or you did not understand them.

The paperwork his is referring to follows the established Constitutional law of the United States; something our elected officials have been ignoring for decades. The States have significant power in the Constitution, but this has been greatly diminished over the years. Also our Constitution gives us the power to challenge the current government if and when they do NOT follow the principles set down establishing this nation.

Therefore, groups of individuals, by state, challenge the current government as unconstitutional. With this position they can compel the specific law enforcement (US Marshalls, Military, local sheriffs, etc) to step in and arrest the individuals that break our laws.

They are NOT overturning anything....they just want the Constitution to be followed. BTW, it shouldn't make a difference who it is if someone breaks the law.

No one is asking the US Marshalls to follow anyone's order, however they should follow the demands on the Constitution.

From your post you seem to think a new currency is not possible.....really?

Please, it is you that doesn't understand. And don't patronise me.

Listen to Drake. He asserts his paperwork will allow him and his associates to:
1. Lawfully order the arrest of hundreds of US citizens.
2. Lawfully order the internment of those citizens in Federal FEMA camps.
3. Lawfully issue orders to the US Army.
4. Lawfully order the US Army into the streets.
5. Lawfully close International borders.
6. Lawfully operate public utilities.
7. Lawfully pay welfare and other public accounts.
8. Lawfully initiate a 'public information' prgram about the new changes, including a 24 hour TV channel.
9. Lawfully issue new legal US currency (you heard that one, right?).
10. Lawfully initiate a complete new taxation system.
(All Drake's words, check them off.)

This is the assertion of legal authority usurping the power of the President, Federal and State legislatures and governors, all the way down to local authorities. If it happened in South America, we'd call it a military coup, an armed insurrection. But Drake says he and his associates will be doing it all on the basis of some papers sent to the Hague. Really? And will it be El Presidente Drake?

My mind is open to possibilities, but this guy is a fantacist. Any 'legal tender' issued by him and his unnamed associates would only be good for ... toilet paper.
edit on 7-4-2012 by bulldetector because: forgot one point

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Fantasy, pure fantasy.

New account just to bash this story?

Really?

I agree with the poster above me, what Drake says is nothing quite as outrageous as you seem to believe.... it is simply about following the constitution, protecting the coutntry from inside threats etc.

This is simply the job some people where sworn in to do.
edit on 7-4-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

New account because of the motivation of such a monumentally stupid story.

You need to listen to Drake and the details of his coup from his own mouth. It is not merely about the arrest of a few, but the asserted lawful takeover of all levels of government.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: this is pure psychological warfare. The quickest way to get Boobus Americanus to sit down and shut up is to make them believe that help is on the way. No need to worry anymore, because Fulford's magic ninjas are coming.

Don't buy it.
Fight even harder.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I've said this before, and I'll say it again: this is pure psychological warfare. The quickest way to get Boobus Americanus to sit down and shut up is to make them believe that help is on the way. No need to worry anymore, because Fulford's magic ninjas are coming.

Don't buy it.
Fight even harder.

Yes, I agree!

March on DC. People power, rather than fantasy white knights.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Lets take your points one by one: +++

Please, it is you that doesn't understand. And don't patronise me.

Listen to Drake. He asserts his paperwork will allow him and his associates to:

1. Lawfully order the arrest of hundreds of US citizens.
+++If he and his group can show evidence of US citizens breaking the law, they CAN be arrested.

2. Lawfully order the internment of those citizens in Federal FEMA camps.
+++I listened to this again. He suggested the use of the FEMA camps, he never said anything about a lawful order to send criminals to FEMA camps.]

3. Lawfully issue orders to the US Army.
+++He said that US Military officials have no power to challenge the government unless they are compelled by the people of the United States. He also said the Military agreed with legal steps and would be there to SUPPORT the US Marshalls and local Sheriffs. (he said nothing about orders to the US Army)

4. Lawfully order the US Army into the streets.
+++Drake said nothing about any orders to the US Army into the streets. All he said is you might see a military presence.

5. Lawfully close International borders.
+++He said law enforcement would close the borders for 3 days while during this action so no one could ellude justice.

6. Lawfully operate public utilities.
+++I don't understand, isn't our public utilities being lawfully operated now?

7. Lawfully pay welfare and other public accounts.
+++I still don't understand, isn't this lawfully being done now?

8. Lawfully initiate a 'public information' prgram about the new changes, including a 24 hour TV channel.
+++Offer and explaination to the entire US Public being transparent and presenting the facts for critical review. You consider this a bad thing compared to what is currently going? Having our individual rights stripped daily and being fed lies....you find this better?

9. Lawfully issue new legal US currency (you heard that one, right?).
+++We are currently $15.6 T in debt as a country and growing every second. There is no way this will EVER be paid back. The world world is about to implode from ecomonic collapse and you don't this it is even possible that we could have a new currency. Our fiat money is not backed by anything and has been losing value for decades, no fiat currency has EVER lasted and you can fathom a possibility of a new currency. Really?

10. Lawfully initiate a complete new taxation system.
(All Drake's words, check them off.)
+++OK, a new tax system...so? Hasn't our elected officials talked for years about a new tax system? Didn't Herman Cain talk about the 9-9-9- tax reform? Didn't Ron Paul talk about a flat tax? Why is this so hard to believe?

This is the assertion of legal authority usurping the power of the President, Federal and State legislatures and governors, all the way down to local authorities.
+++Have you been watching the news? Have you ever been reading ATS? The President doesn't need to Congress to wage war. The new laws like the Patriot Act, NDAA, etc have been stripping our rights, the power is being stripped from the American people (if you haven't noticed). Now the President feels he can control the Supreme Court! The point is...THE POWER IS WITH THE PEOPLE!

If it happened in South America, we'd call it a military coup, an armed insurrection. But Drake says he and his associates will be doing it all on the basis of some papers sent to the Hague. Really? And will it be El Presidente Drake?

+++My mind is open to possibilities, but this guy is a fantacist.
LOL, you mind is NOT open. That is very apparent. As I said I am a skeptic of Drake and I doubt this will ever happen, but I do know I totally disagree with you and your limited understanding of where we are and what we are facing.

Any 'legal tender' issued by him and his unnamed associates would only be good for ... toilet paper.
edit on 7-4-2012 by bulldetector because: forgot one point

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

THE POWER IS WITH THE PEOPLE!

What a laughable diatribe. You don't answer the grand ambition of Drake to take over executive power from all levels of constituted government. They aren't my point's they are Drake's 'to do' list. Drake will arrest people, incarcirate them in FEMA camps, run the Army, run the utilities, allocate public funds, issue new currency and will change the tax system, root and branch.

I'll just take one point from the diatribe.
About the power being with the people, man.

How does 'Drake' represent the people?
Who voted for him? Who authorised him?
The person that stamped his papers at the Hague?

At best, Drake is a fantacist with good intentions.
At worst, he is a wannabe coup leader, a dictator.

edit on 7-4-2012 by bulldetector because: to get points into people thick heads

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you don't know how to debate....don't post!

You list your objections to his interview and I address them and all you can say it is laughable. Then you say its a diatribe and go back to your same conclusions.

Yes, I can clearly see you are very open minded.

You do realize Drake is just a messenger, right? He is the mouthpiece for this movement, that's it. He is not the Anti-Christ.

Its funny you only want to respond to only one response I gave...I think we both know why that is.

However, I will answer you three questions below (even though your open mind will not listen to the answers).

How does Drake represent the people?

He doesn't. He is the spokeperson for a group that want the U.S. Government to lawfully follow the Constitution and put the interests of the American people first.

Who voted for him? Who authorized him?

No one. He is a free citizen of the United States allowed to say or do anything that is allowed by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The person who stamped his papers at the Hague.

I don't know what this means, Drake has no papers at the Hague. However, if you are referring to documentation submitted by the sovereign states of the United States to the World Court, I have no idea about some stamp. I have not seen the documents.
However, if your aware of some stamped documents, maybe you can provide them.

Now you can offer your thoughtful response, but please try to stick to the point instead of throwing unsubstanciated claims.

THE POWER IS WITH THE PEOPLE!

What a laughable diatribe. You don't answer the grand ambition of Drake to take over executive power from all levels of constituted government. They aren't my point's they are Drake's 'to do' list. Drake will arrest people, incarcirate them in FEMA camps, run the Army, run the utilities, allocate public funds, issue new currency and will change the tax system, root and branch.

I'll just take one point from the diatribe.
About the power being with the people, man.

How does 'Drake' represent the people?
Who voted for him? Who authorised him?
The person that stamped his papers at the Hague?

At best, Drake is a fantacist with good intentions.
At worst, he is a wannabe coup leader, a dictator.

edit on 7-4-2012 by bulldetector because: to get points into people thick heads

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'll let others form there own view on this thread. On your 'debate' points, are you 12 years old?
You continue to not understand, or refuse to engage with the sheer ludicrous nature of Drake's claims.
I'll try for a third time. I'm feeling generous.

On the basis of some document stamped in the Hague; Drake and his associates say they have the authority to overturn the constitutional basis of government in the US and get into charge and run the country. How?
One thing you seem to understand, and applaud, is this cabal issuing new currency. On what lawful basis? Congress can issue currency, who is this mob? Don't bother trying to answer, the questions are rhethorical.

Instead of getting into nonsense like Herman Cain's tax plan; try to understand the difference. Herman was running for office. Someone not elected want to run the government, executive and legislative functions of the US. That's called a coup. Something you never replied to, or engaged with.

--------------

Now, for the adults, as to motivation for the Drake show, I said previously that it is fanciful at best or monstrous at worst.

What I didn't say is another alternative, as suggested by another poster above, that it is a psyop designed to have the public settle back and wait for the white knights to do the hard work. I'm leaning towards that alternative.

Or maybe its a cunning toilet paper promotion?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not to mention that The Hague, or International Court is a creature of the U.N. which is a creature of the very people that Drake is opposing. Neither does the Hague/ICC/UN have jurisdiction in our country.

I'll tell you, the first blue helmet I see in my street will wish he'd stayed home. But, you know it doesn't matter what I say. This will drag on and on, with no deadlines; nothing will happen, but the faithful will continue to sit on their hands and wait. Mission accomplished.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Don't buy it.
Fight even harder.

yeah what do you believe anymore. i think they would be better off slamming the mass media with the bull chit and or lack of information, then people like we have here. they reach billions with main stream media and they reach a couple hundred thousand through various venues like this.

whatever happens, happens, it doesn't really matter at this point, we are either in for some dame good living or we're in for years of slavery the likes which has never before been seen, but there will be no in between.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join