posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:11 PM
Well here we are - July 4..
Unsurprisingly, Wilcock has already started the process of carefully backpedaling on Drake and the 'mass arrests', in an attempt re-position himself
as a 'neutral party' and avoid the inevitable backlash from this looming non-event. If you look at his latest blog, the tone has been changed almost
entirely, where he's now basically saying that it's 'uncertain, and 'unpredictable' and that it 'might not happen'. The whole narrative has
been altered to prepare for a complete reversal on Wilcock's part; whereby he will no doubt re-frame the entire situation to avoid taking any
responsibility for his involvement.
It's quite remarkable to see, as just a month ago he was fervently telling us about how we were at the 11th hour, and that these 'mass arrests'
were both 'imminent' and 'inevitable'. For months he had been extolling the virtues of Drake, and writing passionate, frantic blogs about the
absolute certainty of this world-changing event - complete with alien intervention, japanese ninjas, and a global mass-awakening. More than that, you
were a 'negative fear-monger' if you didn't buy this story, or expressed any doubts about the veracity of his sources - a classic new-age
Now though, it seems that history is being re-written. Wilcock is now the cautious, analytical and realistic party in this situation - not sucked in
by sensationalist nonsense and empty promises. It seems that he 'suspected it was a deception all along', and 'never really pinned his hopes on
it'; just like Bill Ryan did with Charles.. Just look at the comment he made, trashing 'channelers' and their airy-fairy predictions about this
''By releasing this dramatic, exciting story, you also destroy the "me too" channelers whose intuitive "sources", flying about in silvery round
airliners in the clouds, immediately "verify" the information is correct.
Most channeling is 10-15 percent accurate intuitive information. This gives it enough of an edge, with provably weird and wonderful stuff, that there
is a great story there.
The remaining 85-90 percent is influenced by the conscious mind's wants, needs and desires -- including any strong beliefs''
Am I the only one who finds this statement to be rather duplicitous and hypocritical?
This is all coming from a guy who promotes his 'dream data' as a reliable source of information, who has purported to channel 'Ra' and Edgar
Cayce, and who frequently enters the realm of ambiguous psychic conjecture when interpreting world events. A guy who has a well earned reputation for
seeing what he wants to see, and believing anyone who will tell him what he wants to hear, including claims that are as outlandish as any
A guy who takes '10-15% accurate information', and spins it into a fantastical drama, where the other 85% is based on his own beliefs and desires -
which he then sells the world as 'verified intelligence'.
God knows what's going on inside his head, but it looks as if Mr Wilcock is about to fall from grace. I really hope that people can see this
manufactured drama for what it is. It's all designed to keep you running round in circles chasing empty promises. Light entertainment at best,
false-hope at worst.