It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by AgnosticScientist

He was very arrogant, egotistical, insulting, and belittling to other members in the thread. He was this way at the start of the thread.

You may not remember it that way, but I urge you to go back and look. Many posted, asking for proof or further details, and not in a insulting way.
Yet the OP, would quickly respond with statements that the poster's IQ was well below the OP's and that they would not understand. That they were "disinfo agents". That they were paid trolls.

The OP started that, well before being attacked by an increasing number of people. If you have been a lurker on ATS, then you should know that most members here react badly to that, and yes, we tend to bite back.

The OP should have presented his theories and ideas, his warnings and detailed information in a better way. Instead, he presented it in one of the most sensational ways possible, even claiming that TPTB would have him in a body bag for posting the information (information BTW which has already been posted and discussed on these boards).

If instead, the OP had presented his thread in the 2012 forum, laid out why they think what is going on, and how it all fits together, and what people should do, and then calmly discussed it with others (and just ignored any attacks, and that means not posting "I'm ignoring you from now on" (how childish is that?)), there may have been less attacks, and more serious discussion going on.

Was it all the OP's fault? No, all thought again, the OP went about posting this thread in the wrong way, and handling things the wrong way. However the mods here should have stepped in sooner most likely.

But then Springer told us that ATS staff has had their hands full the past week because of Zimmerman incident, and the racial hatred going on with many, many posts.

The OP's profile doesn't show them banned. You might try sending a U2U to them and see if you get a response. Ask them to come back and try to continue the discussion, and see what happens.

IMHO, the OP was merely making a sensational thread to get a rise out of people, and to get the thread listed in the Hot Topics. There are many people out there that love to do this. In this, the OP succeeded.

I read the whole thread from page one an your analysis is fundamentally incorrect. He was set upon by a predatory pack of wolves that were intent on making sure he never got a chance to post his ideas without continuous distractions.. If he isn't banned he might be dead, just because someone used his computer to look at what he was posting here means the worst probably.
I also know that this antisemitism thing is completely out of hand, when you have a group of people who control so many important things that are off limits to criticize. Normally it is the opposite, so something stinks about the whole thing and I don't think criticizing people no matter what color or religion they are is bigotry if if is true., and if that's what we've come to then the OP is definitely right, there is no other way but to till the garden under and start again.Justice is coming though, I can feel it in my soul.
edit on 3-4-2012 by AgnosticScientist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I hope you're not too late. It's a shame you waited until now to support your "friend".

So what makes you think he's right about LASCO?
'

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

He wasn't banned. Just check any of his posts. If you can still give him stars it means he wasn't banned. Also, he wasn't disappeared after he mentioned moving away from the East Coast. He's posted in other threads since the 24 hour closing of this thread.

The reason he was "attacked" is because he had wrong information in his OP. The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. That doesn't stop being applicable just because something is posted in Skunk Works. His OP seemed to be based on a few main points. First is that we either pass through the Galactic Plane or the Galactic Equator (still not sure which as the OP wrongly claimed they are the same thing) on December 21st. We will cross the Galactic Equator on that day, just as we have for the past few decades, we will not cross the Galactic Plane. The next were his claims regarding the Maya. These were also not based on an kind of facts. Finally there were his claims regarding the LASCO footage. So far no one has refuted Existo's math proving his claims wrong. So if the majority of his OP is wrong why should he not be called out on that?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wow. I'm sorry but I believe the reason you are being banned and your posts deleted is because you are behaving like an arrogant DB. I haven't read such an abrasive post in a long time. The constant boasting about how intelligent you are, how you predicted Y2K was a bust (along with 99% of the people on this board I imagine), your claim that 80% of the people posting on this board are paid dis-information agents (paid by who? I'm pretty sure the Illuminati or NWO or whoever doesn't really need to pay people to troll this board to stop people from foiling their diabolical plans. They have money and power, no one on this board, or even everyone on this board combined, could stop them from doing whatever the hell they want.

And worst of all, your main piece of evidence that you are basing all of this on is:

"Go and look outside. Doesn't everything seem weird?"

The Universe is chaos. It can not be predicted. I will agree that the Mayan calendar is exttremely accurate but so is our every day calendar. Mine predicts that Christmas is going to be December 25th and the end of the year is January 31. HOLY CRAP!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

The OP does not show signs of being banned and shows last visit of April 3,2012. What is your source indicating he's banned?

You mention the matter faster than light issue. What did you see that convinces you he's correct?

I guess you would have to understand how the imaging system works on the satellite to understand, but it essentially uses a photovoltaic principal to create images. When a charged particle hits the sensor, it shows as a speck of light. or a streak Anyone who has observed these satellite images for long is well aware of this.

These specks or streaks of light are not objects moving in front of the cameras field of view they are mainly charged particles, most likely protons which cause a reaction in the photovoltaic imagery.. The first link he posted and gave times to enter showed the most energetic of the charged particles reaching the satellite at the same time the CME became visible. This in itself was inconclusive to prove the exact speed of the particles, just that they were either slightly above or slightly below the speed of light, given the frame refresh rate on that particular resource..

This appears of the surface to be evidence of mass reaching the speed of light, but the clincher is the NAVY's LASCO archives, which have images that unlike the public consumption website are refreshed continuously 1 per second. They clearly show on a frame by frame analysis that particles from the CME reached the satellites photostatic sensors a full 1 and 1/2 minutes before the light from the CME appeared, which takes approximately 9 minutes to travel from the Sun to the Earth as I recall. I would also like to point out that the OP was being inundated with questions and not being given the proper time to respond to them was making typographical and grammatical errors, which is a technique I have seen many times before used to discredit a person's intellectual level intentionally. The OP is obviously intelligent enough to write a theory that no one could falsify on the nature of light , so they buried it. It has the same ring to it as what they did to Tesla.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello AgnosticScientist and Welcome to ATS !

The OP has been post banned (not permanently banned) meaning that, for the moment, he cannot reply or make a new thread, his right to participate has been temporarily revoked.

I agree with some of the things you say and strongly disagree with some other things. You see, I only speak for myself here, the OP indeed made some good points. Although I do not see that he got negative feedback, he did get feedback. And this is when all Hell broke loose.

Who here can honestly deny he presented a convincing argument, proving that we are currently experiencing a mass extinction event and it is directly related to space weather and conditions on the planet changing rapidly including changes in the Earths protective magnetic field?

While there are die offs there is yet no real evidence that we are facing mass extinction. It doesn't look good but I don't think we're there yet. Space weather is still in a research's infancy. We might be in some sort of cloud at the moment. Possible but hard to say what the results would be if we are, wouldn't you agree? Yes, the planet is changing, the magnetic field is affected, no denial, but honestly, this isn't really top secret info as this data has been around for a while. Again, a lot of speculation as to what consequences are, truth being (I believe), no one knows. I personally think that even the best scientists are still clueless.

I Personally think what got the OP attacked so viciously and with an obvious organized front

No organized front. The OP's attitude is in part responsible for the responses he got. I am almost sure that his attitude is also the reason for his post banning. But that's just my opinion.

They didn't want to allow him to speak, and no one here can deny he was right when he predicted he would be silenced, whether he is still dead , in jail, or simply banned and the Mods are not revealing that fact.

He's not dead or in jail or banned. He's just post banned. He was allowed to speak, breaking the T&C wasn't.

He obviously got some people in positions of power very nervous.

I don't think so.

But one thing from this thread, there are some great links to read, here and there, so even if it turned sour, everyone can learn a little something just the same.

Again, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Your claim about him talking about 9/11 on GLP is also false. According to his profile on there he's only been a member for five years.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have received word from the op (in his own inimitable style
) that he has indeed been post banned.

Though I find no reason so far to believe the claims in general, it seems unfair to deride the op or claim with any certainty that he is wrong, while he has no voice to rebut any appraisal, or give further explanation.

A further explanation of the claim that particles were now breaching light speed would have been nice (and no doubt, colorful
). It looks like it won't be forthcoming for the above reason.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Since I'm only 99.99% sure you're wrong about this I'll look into it further. Please don't be a stranger. Can I access the NAVY LASCO images to which you referred?

ETA:

These specks or streaks of light are not objects moving in front of the cameras field of view they are mainly charged particles, most likely protons which cause a reaction in the photovoltaic imagery.

Those are some large particles. Protons of what exactly?

but the clincher is the NAVY's LASCO archives, which have images that unlike the public consumption website are refreshed continuously 1 per second.

How do you have a 1 second refresh rate with a 19 second shutter time?
edit on 3-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He was set upon by a predatory pack of wolves that were intent on making sure he never got a chance to post his ideas without continuous distractions..

That is so so untrue ! He had all the time in the world to post evidence for his claims. He only did once and jumped to high horses when people disagreed.

Anyway, this is off topic since we're discussing the OP and not the thread.

So, I will finish this conversation with one question.

Since you have known him for years, could you please link us sources to verify his claims?

Afterall, if you've known him for that long, he must have shared, no?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

The OP claims that in this series of images you see matter moving faster than light.
Select LASCO C3 image type start date 2012-03-06 end date 2012-03-07 at the link:

LASCO C3 Movie

He has stated that the "speckles" are charged particles that arrive at the sensor 2 minutes before we see the CME.

Bye the way.

Thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You're welcome. Do you know enough to speak with authority on this? I don't, that's why all I can say for certain is what doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You're welcome. Do you know enough to speak with authority on this? I don't, that's why all I can say for certain is what doesn't make sense to me.

No, not at all. I'm in the same boat as yourself.

The claimed effect doesn't seem to be apparent IMO, but I'll try to keep an open mind for now, in lieu of further explanation.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

No, not at all. I'm in the same boat as yourself.

The claimed effect doesn't seem to be apparent IMO, but I'll try to keep an open mind for now, in lieu of further explanation.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

The analogy of a guy triumphantly laying his face cards down and exclaiming 'SNAP!' whilst at a table of people playing poker springs to mind.

edit on 3-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Given the number of lenses, filters and the polarizing wheel in the scope I seriously doubt any particles of matter could reach the sensor.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
good day to you fine sir.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
please reply in detail how you came about this evidence. what sort of diseases we are talking about. how they plan on killing us. what we can do to survive. how long we have to prepare. i am taking this dead sireous. and any other proof you have that doesnt make those of us that beleive you completly insane

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

He was set upon by a predatory pack of wolves that were intent on making sure he never got a chance to post his ideas without continuous distractions..

That is so so untrue ! He had all the time in the world to post evidence for his claims. He only did once and jumped to high horses when people disagreed.

Anyway, this is off topic since we're discussing the OP and not the thread.

So, I will finish this conversation with one question.

Since you have known him for years, could you please link us sources to verify his claims?

Afterall, if you've known him for that long, he must have shared, no?

Thanks.

Looks to me like AgnosticScientist is OP under a different moniker. This is not the first time either, IMHO.

Peace,

DP

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by delusion

Given the number of lenses, filters and the polarizing wheel in the scope I seriously doubt any particles of matter could reach the sensor.

Aparrently they do affect the sensor. Have a look at the link. High energy protons travelling at a large percentage of light speed, seems consistent with the solar flares referenced in the op. Though, again, will await further explanation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The analogy of a guy triumphantly laying his face cards down and exclaiming 'SNAP!' whilst at a table of people playing poker springs to mind.

edit on 3-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

The analogy of a guy who doesn't want to play, but instead walks around behind everyone looking at their cards and proffering advice, springs to mind.

edit on 4-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join