It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrail / Chemtrail. The debate ends here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Watch this, and you’ll see an aircraft making the same supposed “chemtrails” at ground level.

This is because in Antarctica the temperatures can reach the same levels at the surface that aircraft would normally only encounter at high altitude. As you can see, the “chemtrails” are nothing more then water vapor, the same as come from the back of your car on a cold morning.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I will happily tell you what certifications I have.

I have been certified by a commercial airlines in all ramp operations and procedures, in fueling, in airline hazmat, and even firefighting.

Now riddle me this…

All the diesel ground service equipment that is on the ramp is fueled from the same pits that the aircraft are fueled from. All the tugs, paymovers, loaders, ground power units, and A/C units.

Why don’t they leave little “chemtrails” behind them while they are running around on the ramp out there?

Thank you
for letting me ramble on about my days
and my brainwashing of how I could save the planet.
I find pride in your pride
I understand....

edit on 31-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They definitely are chemicals that planes leave behind in a trail. Those trails are chemicals that are suppose to cover the skys in hopes of diverting some of the suns rays and cmt's back into space. Yes, the chemicals might be making some animals and humans sick and may even be making them die. But, I believe they do it to save the earth from the sun not to kill off humans.
The sun is extra active lately and it is only going to get worse.

You cant really discount the chemtrails being real when you see them in a straight line and then watch that same line expand to reach other chemtrails that cover the entire sky. If you do then you are the conspiracy theory in this forum.
edit on 3/31/2012 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

They have been doing testing with Geo-Engeneering for years. What most people are seeing though is the water vapor injection used by aircraft to boost altitude or sometimes to increase speed. Maybe new jets incorporate using water all the time with the increasing costs of fuel. Water vapor increases the thrust by increasing the numbers of molecules coming out..Sorta..I interpret it that way in my yooper logic. We may need this solar shield technology in the future. I'm not against it, with our past neglect of the environment we may need this science to keep earth alive. Over the years the use of Scientifically created tools created this mess and science may have to get us out of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are con trails not chem trails

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
why do the same members and mods jump into every 'chemtrail' thread and act as all knowing, posting and reposting the same no proof junk. its like the great OZ has spoken and we all must bow down and kiss the feet. look up and open your eyes.
how about taking off the 'all knowing' attatude and say this "I, just like you, HAVE NO PROOF EATHER WAY" no one on eather side can say any differant. something is up when one jet leaves a trail and the next one dont. also get some binoculars or spotting scope and start seeing how the red tail jets (evergreen i think) always leave a trail..
edit on 31-3-2012 by Painfulhead because: sp

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

your a mod and this is your (and phage's) video of what? to show what? wtf, this shows nothing but a prop air craft taking off in snow cover. the video shows no 'trail' other then that of snow and cold. it does not show this trail lingering for hours. why are you useing this video? to poison the well I think. booo

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Sorry for being ignorant, but everybodys different views and opinions on this are confusing me...

Can someone tell me why, when I was walking me mates dog yesterday, And I sat on a field for a view hours, did I witness several planes flying by in a criss/cross manner leaving behind several contrails that later went on to create all the clouds we had in the sky?

Why on Earth are they creating these clouds when we already have clear skies??

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

They are creating clouds because of the water vapor in the jet exhaust. The additional water vapor in the exhaust freezes into a cloud of ice crystals.

While contrails can spread into a cirrus deck under the right conditions, I also see that a cold front moved into the UK yesterday. Perhaps that had something to do with the change in the weather you witnessed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
While contrails can spread into a cirrus deck under the right conditions, I also see that a cold front moved into the UK yesterday. Perhaps that had something to do with the change in the weather you witnessed. quote Phage

boo. again poisoning the well. so often on this topic you will add a comment like this that is unrelated to what was said. seeing weather roll in and watching contrails slowly become cover are two differant things that a person would have to be foolish to get mixed up. give the observer and fellow member a bit more credit. if you have not seen this you are not looking. please Phage go back to sounding smart and helping fellow members find clarity. I lurk and dont have to comment much becouse by the time i read to your first post there is little for me to say, you sum up my thoughts in most cases.. yet on this topic....well

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ohhh, Thanks
I actually just checked out the science behind weather modification, and it ain't all that scary..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

your simple minded explanation is ridiculous and does nothing to explain what Sinny was asking. I don't understand why you people are trying so hard to disclaim what the truth is all about when it comes to what is now called chemtrails. They are not water vapors and saying they are is an insult to everyone's intelligence who is asking for an explanation or who knows anything about science.

Everytime someone says it is only water vapors is so far from reality and is obviously trying to troll or hide the truth and if it is the latter then I ask why? If you truly believe in your mind that they are just water vapors that spread across the sky and form a layer until it joins with the next chemtrail that blocks the sun and causes a hazy looking sky, then you should pick up a science book and read.

You can believe what you want but stop telling people things that are not fact. Water vapors do not spread and then cause the whole sky to be covered up causing a haze that blocks the sun.

If you need something to study then here is something for you:
Research

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
[
This picture has been force fed to us as proof positive that contrails are harmless.

Liar.

it has never been presented as any such thing.

It has been presented to show that a great5 deal of water is created by the combustion of jet fuel.

I always respond with how many chemicals do you see in this picture from
The Contrailers Bible

What contrailers bible is that?

And is it wrong?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
reply to post by defcon5

your a mod and this is your (and phage's) video of what? to show what? wtf, this shows nothing but a prop air craft[/quoet]

you do not that turbo-props are actually jet engines, right??

taking off in snow cover. the video shows no 'trail' other then that of snow and cold.

Yep - cold - that's what a contrail is - well spotted and t6hank you for confirming.

it does not show this trail lingering for hours.

well it is only a few minutes long, so that's pretty much axiomatic!!

However it dose show contrail that doesn't dissipate "in a few seconds".

So what is your personal limit for contrail dissipation that proves that a contrail is actually a chemtrail?

also there is a "contrail" coming from a truck for part of it.

And then there is ice fog that is a common occurrence in the Arctic - there are any number of videos of persistent ice fog on YT - like this one

and of course "instantaneous boiling" of water similarly -

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see more problems than contrails in these jets. There are way too many jets in the air spewing more pollution than needs to be. Our policy of the government subsidizing jets to run and pick up a few people at an airport is stupid and hurts the environment very much. What happened to hiring an old pilot with a private plane to get you to the main terminal. Small planes to remote areas is more fuel efficient and provides extra jobs for small business. I can't see the sanity of our governments practices. Why is everyone flying all over in the first place, stay home and spend your money helping your local economy. If people don't learn that the grass is not really greener on the other side we may lose our grass all together. Jets are wasteful. Insanity rules this world.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
[
This picture has been force fed to us as proof positive that contrails are harmless.

Liar.

it has never been presented as any such thing.

It has been presented to show that a great5 deal of water is created by the combustion of jet fuel.

I always respond with how many chemicals do you see in this picture from
The Contrailers Bible

What contrailers bible is that?

And is it wrong?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Lets show them how I lie with your picture, and I love this part of the lie of what is in a harmless contrail.

The PAHs in soot are known mutagens [2] and are classified as a "known human carcinogen" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer

wiki.answers.com...
Q/What_does_this_chemical_symbol_mean_CxHy CxHy is the general chemical formula of a hydrocarbon: This is an organic compound consisting entirely of hydrogen and carbon. Alkanes, alkenes, cycloalkanes, alkyne-based compounds and aromatic hydrocarbons (arenes) are different types of hydrocarbons

www.epa.gov...
(CO) Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas. Because it is impossible to see, taste or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are often mistaken for the flu. These symptoms include headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and fatigue. The effects of CO exposure can vary greatly from person to person depending on age, overall health and the concentration and length of exposure.

www.epa.gov...
Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is one of a group of highly reactive gasses known as “oxides of sulfur.” The largest sources of SO2 emissions are from fossil fuel combustion at power plants (73%) and other industrial facilities (20%). Smaller sources of SO2 emissions include industrial processes such as extracting metal from ore, and the burning of high sulfur containing fuels by locomotives, large ships, and non-road equipment. SO2 is linked with a number of adverse effects on the respiratory system.

www.epa.gov...
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) is one of a group of highly reactive gasses known as "oxides of nitrogen," or "nitrogen oxides (NOx)." Other nitrogen oxides include nitrous acid and nitric acid. While EPA’s National Ambient Air Quality Standard covers this entire group of NOx, NO2 is the component of greatest interest and the indicator for the larger group of nitrogen oxides. NO2 forms quickly from emissions from cars, trucks and buses, power plants, and off-road equipment. In addition to contributing to the formation of ground-level ozone, and fine particle pollution, NO2 is linked with a number of adverse effects on the respiratory system.

en.wikipedia.org...
Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O. A water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds. Water is a liquid at ambient conditions, but it often co-exists on Earth with its solid state, ice, and gaseous state (water vapor or steam). Water also exists in a liquid crystal state near hydrophilic surfaces.[1][2] Under nomenclature used to name chemical compounds, Dihydrogen monoxide is the scientific name for water, though it is almost never used.[

en.wikipedia.org...
Soot ( /ˈsʊt/) is a general term that refers to impure carbon particles resulting from the incomplete combustion of a hydrocarbon. It is more properly restricted to the product of the gas-phase combustion process but is commonly extended to include the residual pyrolyzed fuel particles such as coal, cenospheres, charred wood, petroleum coke, and so on, that may become airborne during pyrolysis and that are more properly identified as cokes or chars. The gas-phase soots contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).[1] The PAHs in soot are known mutagens [2] and are classified as a "known human carcinogen" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC).[3]

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Painfulhead
reply to post by defcon5

your a mod and this is your (and phage's) video of what? to show what? wtf, this shows nothing but a prop air craft[/quoet]

you do not that turbo-props are actually jet engines, right??

taking off in snow cover. the video shows no 'trail' other then that of snow and cold.

Yep - cold - that's what a contrail is - well spotted and t6hank you for confirming.

it does not show this trail lingering for hours.

well it is only a few minutes long, so that's pretty much axiomatic!!

However it dose show contrail that doesn't dissipate "in a few seconds".

So what is your personal limit for contrail dissipation that proves that a contrail is actually a chemtrail?

also there is a "contrail" coming from a truck for part of it.

And then there is ice fog that is a common occurrence in the Arctic - there are any number of videos of persistent ice fog on YT - like this one

and of course "instantaneous boiling" of water similarly -

Big deal,
humans can create clouds when they exhale also,
but there is also millions of people that would call it bad breath,
and they have chemicals to cure that.

We are talking about chemicals from airplane exhaust that resulted in the name chemtrails.
Or even more on point,
Why can't men that see chemicals for what they are,
call them chemicals, or varied words of chemical.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

more of the same, you guys run togeather and thats cool but they and now you are still pulling the same old one two like always. your post is off topic and your silly to show this cold weather take off as related. the whole point is the trails linger , this vid shows the sky after take off for only a sec. boo. your other videos are more of the same. i live in Alaska and i know cold so what. cup of hot water,teeth fall out, i get it,
you will get it, the info your looking for is out there, go find it. keep up the good work
(i hope you reply and cut this all up into small parts and then write little clever and whitty things after each)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

It is "the same old one two" because the physics and chemistry that make contrails has not changed, and because chemtrail believers keep saying the same old false information.

If you want some different debunking try some different disinfo to support your theory!

My post points that contrails are the same as "ice fog" and are entirely dependent on atmospheric conditions - if you think that is off topic then you are trying to censor science.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm amazed there's even a debate about this happening. To me what's more interesting is whats going on today as compared to how it was used 50 years ago.

Listen to Ben Livingston discuss the use of Silver Iodine on Viet Nam in the 1960s.

External txt from the video description:
Veteran weather modification expert Ben Livingston is a former Navy Physicist who briefed President Lyndon B. Johnson on the effectiveness of weather control back in the 1960's during the Vietnam era, when he was involved in cloud seeding programs that worked to slow down the advance of Vietnamese and Korean troops. Livingston asserts that asserts that hurricane control was a national priority of the government more than 40 years ago and that the technology was fully operational to control the weather at the time.

In this exclusive interview for Prison Planet.tv subscribers, Livingston explains how for decades the US government has had the power to both lessen and increase the severity of adverse weather for their own purposes.

Dr. Livingston was assigned in 1966 from the Naval weapons research Laboratory to a marine fighter squadron in Vietnam. Instead of guns, the aircraft under Livingston's control were fitted with cloud seeding equipment. "My mission was to find clouds and seed them for maximum precipitation value" he stated.

Dr. Livingston presents evidence from the Stanford research Institute, who were brought into Project Storm Fury (a weather control program) in the late sixties as a third party, which stated conclusively that knowledge of how to stop hurricanes had been uncovered and that they would be directly liable should a hurricane hit and cause extensive damage and loss of life. Four decades later and Livingston exposes how the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina could have been greatly minimized but was allowed to fully impact Gulf states for political reasons.

Having personally flown on 265 missions into the eyes of hurricanes, Livingston remarks that he was "disgusted" by the failure to lessen the impact of Katrina. Livingston's revelations that weather control has been a decades long program in which the US government has been deeply involved are particularly alarming given the abundant modern-day evidence of how chemtrails are being used to warp our environment in a secret geoengineering plot that threatens a myriad of unknown human health and ecological consequences.

+ my patent disclosure extending that video's technology with ___, ___, and ___ into a "global temperature control system" was denied without explaination. I'm certain it would have worked and thus can only speculate that its in use but not public.
edit on 4/9/2012 by reitze because: +

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join