It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Rant about Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that something is not quite right with your life? If you have many questions but not a lot of answers? Why exactly are you here? and exactly why life can be so cruel?

Well I think these are all questions that most of us have. To be honest I am sick and tired of having a soul that just want people to be happy yet being truewly unhappy myself. Why are those rich people so greedy? Why are there only accesible hospitals in the west? Why does debt exist mainly for the poor?

Well if God or whatever you believe in really had your best interests at heart, then why subject you to all of these pains? Why does anybody have to hurt? Is it human nature to bring pain on others wilst taking all you can for yourself? Who really created this. Why can't we change it all for good? What would it take?

I am sorry but I have asked many questions but I really do not have any answers.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't been happy for a very long time. It's killing me to be honest, I even sometimes have thoughts which I know I shouldn't but oh well, things are bound to get better...right? At least that's what I've been telling myself.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Its nice to hear others are on the same wavelength, I don't think that this world should only be pleasant for a few, it should be pleasant for us all. We were all born equal and we all die equal but what happened inbetween?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

the world was distotred by something, or someone it must of been. There is too much suffering, division and much more and to be honest, I don't know how our leaders can put up with it as human beings, it's beyond me how people with so much power can allow this to happen but like I said, it's got to change, it's just got to.

I think maybe if I keep telling myself that, it will happen. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well it's pretty simple if life was all smooth sailing we wouldn't have much to learn from our existence.
Our soul came to Earth in order to learn from suffering and overcome our tragedies and learn from our experiences.

Don't give in to just whining about life, it's hard alright but the old saying, though harsh, is painfully true: deal with it.
Like all of us need to do. Search inside the answers are there hidden underneath.

Peace

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder if I was a horrible person in a past life and am paying for it in this one. If that is the case then I accept that but if not then wtf. I have done both good and bad deeds in life but I believe I've paid for the bad by outweighing them with the good. All I can do is keep up with the good and try to let the bad stuff go. One thing I try to do for myself and others around me is to always remind ourselves that there are others who are much worse off than we are.

I think all we can do is to keep focusing on the good and one day it may prevail. We all have jobs to do in life I believe. Maybe some of us are here to struggle for others because we have the strength to. Do you think the global rich elite would last five minutes in the shoes of the common human these days?

Anyway, as for the whole creator/god aspect. I have no Idea so I won't speculate any further. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Well, I don't know about that. Dealing with my current problems is really getting unbearable but I am trying. I suppose I just need to talk to someone about it, I haven't talked to anyone about any of my problems because I don't want to worry them over it when they have their own issues. By that I mean friends and family.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am not whining as such I am just questioning. I have no idea why we are here, it might all be essential, I would just prefer it if every soul that graced this earth left feeling good about their experience but I am not sure they do. If I was God I would insist that every person to ever live enjoys their life and their existance, I would not allow other humans the chance to exploit and take what is theirs by birth right.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I must of been one son of a b# in my past lifes then...

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

All we can be is what we think we would like to be ourselves towards other people. Thats all I can come up with. Kind of a karma situation.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Well, I don't know about that. Dealing with my current problems is really getting unbearable but I am trying. I suppose I just need to talk to someone about it, I haven't talked to anyone about any of my problems because I don't want to worry them over it when they have their own issues. By that I mean friends and family.

Hey David if you wish to talk to an unbiased stranger who will just listen then send me a message mate ok. Stay strong.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I may take you up on that, but not tonight it's getting a bit late.

Thank you, it means a lot.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Any time mate, many of us are in the same boat, just remember your not the only one. We stay strong together

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The same applies to you by the way and anyone else who wishes too.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You said it bro.

It's like, what is this game I am playing. I don't remember signing up for this.

Funny how they put shows up like The Real Housewives, and Jersey Shore with people getting rich and famous for nothing. Like Paris Hilton, or the many Kardashians. And then the rest of us have to watch them on TV every night because the people around us love their shows and their music, wishing to be just like them.

Like, why wasn't I given the chance to be rich and famous? They are dangling it right in front of our eyes, and nothing makes me more angry. Everyone should be able to live like this, or maybe even just a little bit, anything is better than it is now. People are living on less than 1$ a day, when we have people blowing money like it grows on trees.

Peoples Ego's are way to big. Everyone's worry about how many comments they can get on Facebook, or the next new smart phone. Everything is new new new new, new. I wish people could just realize how small we actually are sometimes.

Humans will be humans, and we should be aloud to be equal, and we should be aloud to be diverse. We should be aloud to be happy, and aloud to live and thrive. But I don't think that's happening anytime soon. This world has way to many things wrong with it and the people living in it right now aren't going to notice it till the last second.

procrastinators, just like me.

So I hope I can make it to the day, that I will be long awaiting for that big thing to happen so finally everyone can wake up and be like, ohhhhhhh this is what life is suppose to be like. Because I wanna see it too. I wanna know how I am actually suppose to "be" not how this world has made me "be".

I don't know

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps, but if you don't have bad times then how will you know what good times are if you don't have anything to compare it too? Everything happens for a reason atleast that's what I tell myself. Take care of yourself and then take care of everybody else. You can piss more people off than you could ever keep happy thats my philosophy on it and it doesn't always hold true but it works for me anyways. Chin up and enjoy your life before something happens that will make you regret not living.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just find your happy place and don't worry too much about things you can't change!

Accept yourself and the world as it is, and don't take life too seriously, It isn't permanent...

top topics

join